Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal experiences with God and Celestia.

scarfaceone

OK So i was on my laptop this month. Wrote a document called ''Bible Rewritten''. And as soon as i saved it. A Day later it was mysteriously deleted(I Swear i was not connected to the internet). As in when i opened it everything was blank. Then the day before the Royal Wedding. Celestia called through the Radio Static(Which i thought was an alien invasion). That the Changelings had come to her Royal Wedding. Then Slenderman deleted my ''Slenderworld'' file. And then two years ago when i heard that a puppy i was going to get died of Parvovirus. I Said the dog was dead but my sister thought it was our own dog. Then the day after that i wished my dog was dead. Then two months later he died. And then i said that a nearby town was bigger than Norton in virginia and i saw a sign saying Chipping Norton. Forgive me if i'm crazy. You should know Celestia and Slendy are fictional but in a parallel universe they are not. I Have this theory that if Matter cannot be created or destroyed and that Unobtanium is matter. Then Fiction is not created. It existed in the first place!!!

Did this all happen in a parallel universe?

• Like 1

OK So i was on my laptop this month. Wrote a document called ''Bible Rewritten''. And as soon as i saved it. A Day later it was mysteriously deleted(I Swear i was not connected to the internet). As in when i opened it everything was blank. Then the day before the Royal Wedding. Celestia called through the Radio Static(Which i thought was an alien invasion). That the Changelings had come to her Royal Wedding. Then Slenderman deleted my ''Slenderworld'' file. And then two years ago when i heard that a puppy i was going to get died of Parvovirus. I Said the dog was dead but my sister thought it was our own dog. Then the day after that i wished my dog was dead. Then two months later he died. And then i said that a nearby town was bigger than Norton in virginia and i saw a sign saying Chipping Norton. Forgive me if i'm crazy. You should know Celestia and Slendy are fictional but in a parallel universe they are not. I Have this theory that if Matter cannot be created or destroyed and that Unobtanium is matter. Then Fiction is not created. It existed in the first place!!!

Hi and welcome to UM, you sure have joined with some interesting stories.

Anyway, are you asking our opinion or just relaying a tale?

Fiction is not the same as matter. Fiction is the end product of the mind, which is also not comprised of matter.

As for saving documents and "losing" them, the reasons could be many. If it was a new file you might have forgotten to use the "Save As" function, maybe you didn't wait long enough for the document to be saved.

Could be a virus that randomly eats files or your hard drive was full...could be lots of reasons. None of them involve boogey-men.

Furthermore..who is "Celestia"? And since you recognize that it is fictional, what makes you so sure it exists as reality in another "dimension"?

Oh, by the way, "Unobtanium" is a fictional substance. Doesn't exist except in a movie so I think you are just yanking our chains trying to find some personal entertainment.

• Like 2

I am wondering if the title of the OP might have been better as "personal reflections of my mind with God and Celestia".

It does seem like you blurted out the ideas rattling around in your brain more than that you actually had any physical experiences beyond the deleted documents, which are readily explained.

''Matter cannot be created or destroyed''. Conservation of mass. And it also applies to fiction. Therefore Unobtanium is matter. Fiction is created. Therefore. Fiction would cause a paradox that matter cannot be created or destroyed. So therefore fiction existed in the first place. Even before it was written!!!

Fiction is not the same as matter. Fiction is the end product of the mind, which is also not comprised of matter.

As for saving documents and "losing" them, the reasons could be many. If it was a new file you might have forgotten to use the "Save As" function, maybe you didn't wait long enough for the document to be saved.

Could be a virus that randomly eats files or your hard drive was full...could be lots of reasons. None of them involve boogey-men.

Furthermore..who is "Celestia"? And since you recognize that it is fictional, what makes you so sure it exists as reality in another "dimension"?

Oh, by the way, "Unobtanium" is a fictional substance. Doesn't exist except in a movie so I think you are just yanking our chains trying to find some personal entertainment.

Also Celestia is a character in the new My little pony series. I'm a brony.

• Like 1

What is the point of this thread? Fiction is not matter. The laws of physics do not apply to conceptual categories like "fiction".

Also Celestia is a character in the new My little pony series. I'm a brony.

Ah...I was wondering who or what you were referring to. I like the My Little Pony" series too.

Anyways..... while I think some of us would like to think that some of our favorite fictions are real in some fictional parallel dimension, liking an idea doesn't make it true.

See..all stories, movies, shows, games, etc are merely physical manifestations of thoughts. Thoughts themselves have no reality and are, themselves, merely products of a brain. Yes, it is true that energy cannot be destroyed and in some ways neither can matter.

BUT all matter can only be transmuted into something else. You could get all literal or philosophical and say that you can make a car out of the smelted metals and recycled parts of another car but it won't be the same car and even the metals, plastics, rubber and so forth may not have even originated from cars themselves.

Even though all matter is energy, it has still been transmuted, recycled and reconfigured. Kind of like the show "FullMetal Alchemist" you need to be able to understand how things are constructed before you can break them down yet your choices in rebuilding are limited based on what has just been broken down. You cannot deconstruct a loaf of bread and try to get a car out of it.

Anyways I am SO digressing so let's get back on track. A story, no matter how much it appeals to us, is not energy. It cannot be broken down or made into something else.

Fiction can only exist if a mind first thinks of it then writes it but in the end it is just a story.

Here is an example, I play a game called "Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter" I happen to like the main character, "Ryu" quite a lot. I sometimes draw pictures of it or write stories of it (the character) , I often wish it (the character) was real but in the end the character is simply an artists concept. "Ryu" does not exist and never will. It has no energy nor a reality , it exists solely as a bunch of one's and zero's...destroy the disc and the character and its environment are gone forever.

There is no "energy" involved, nothing of the character remains and someday it will be dismissed or outright forgotten.

I guess what I am trying to say, albeit rather poorly, is that fiction will always be fiction no matter how hard you wish it to be true, fiction cannot be measured, channeled or used to do work of any sort. It cannot be mined, smelted, refined, etc. Other than being entertaining, fiction does nothing.

• Like 2

Here is an example, I play a game called "Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter" I happen to like the main character, "Ryu" quite a lot. I sometimes draw pictures of it or write stories of it (the character) , I often wish it (the character) was real but in the end the character is simply an artists concept. "Ryu" does not exist and never will. It has no energy nor a reality , it exists solely as a bunch of one's and zero's...destroy the disc and the character and its environment are gone forever.

I understand what you are writing here and agree, but for the sake of argument and to derail the thread, are you so sure that Ryu is not real or can become real? If you pour so much energy into writing stories, drawing pictures, and wishing would Ryu then become real - or could Ryu become real? There is a theory that the universe is made up of one's and zero's, merely an infinite computer program, and what if the pouring so much of your real energy into this fictional character gets transferred into the fictional Ryu and the one's and zero's Ryu becomes real somewhere (e.g., another dimension). Interesting Disney concept...

I understand what you are writing here and agree, but for the sake of argument and to derail the thread, are you so sure that Ryu is not real or can become real? If you pour so much energy into writing stories, drawing pictures, and wishing would Ryu then become real - or could Ryu become real? There is a theory that the universe is made up of one's and zero's, merely an infinite computer program, and what if the pouring so much of your real energy into this fictional character gets transferred into the fictional Ryu and the one's and zero's Ryu becomes real somewhere (e.g., another dimension). Interesting Disney concept...

Believe me, I wish somtimes it was true but no matter how much work you put into a story, it is still just a story.

Albeit there is a myth in Japan (I think) that says that if you have something for a long time and treat it respectfully or make something with all your heart, it develops a soul. Nice sounding lies, I admit.

Anywhoo...no matter how much I daydream about the character Ryu, it is, essentially, just a drawing on a piece of paper.

Won't stop me from making stories so long as I keep in mind that this is all it is.

Here we go. One more user that has had personal experiences with God.

Yes, you are right. Fiction does exist in real. It exists in real in the mental plane. Most believe its in the first sub-plane of the mental plane. Those who can fine tune into that plane can have very REAL experiences with their fictional characters. Astral travelers encounter fictional characters all the time. Some believe that it is a shared plane and some believe it is personal to each individual. Now if you want to call it "parallel universe" then you are entitled to do that, although I haven't seen anyone calling it a parallel universe before. I personally do not believe in finite number or division of planes. I believe only God knows the truth.

Why did you title this thread: "personal experiences with God and Celestia"? Apart from Celestia, do you hear the audible voice of god too? If so, you might want to send that voice back to where it belongs – in the fictional world? I am not saying that the real God – the creator does not exist. But voices in your head are best left ignored, unless you want to end up in prison one day for trying to kidnap a child or hurt someone just because that voice asked you to do that.

This thread is the perfect example why i don't come here much anymore.

This site is nothing but hit and run posters, rambling my little pony lovers (really? seriously?) and frigging shadow people nut cases.

I don't know what the hell the OP is on about, but spouting disjointed buzz words doesn't make you suddenly an oracle of wisdom. Lay off the herb maybe?

Sigh.. i'm out of here, got better things to do.

This thread is the perfect example why i don't come here much anymore.

This site is nothing but hit and run posters, rambling my little pony lovers (really? seriously?) and frigging shadow people nut cases.

I don't know what the hell the OP is on about, but spouting disjointed buzz words doesn't make you suddenly an oracle of wisdom. Lay off the herb maybe?

Sigh.. i'm out of here, got better things to do.

I agree that the OP's logic is jumbled but his final statement about the pre-existence of fiction is not an utter impossibility. Although, he himself may or may not have understood what he said or he may be just trolling or he may be a hit and run poster like you said. There are certain epistemological models in philosophy that validate the pre-existence of fiction. As for the "reality" of fiction, you should ask astrallers who encounter fictional characters in their journeys. Their experiences suggest there is a possibility of multilayered/multiplanar reality.

And why are you mad at shadow people nut cases. Do you assume that their having bad spiritual experiences and your having none or better makes you superior? Instead of being a hit and run flamebaiter can you try to be a bit less of a coward and stay for a while and maybe consider engaging in a real debate with some of the genuine experiencers of shadows that have delved into the subject? You will find a popular thread in the stories and experiences section. Post your criticism there and someone will answer you.

Edited by XingWi

''Matter cannot be created or destroyed''. Conservation of mass. And it also applies to fiction. Therefore Unobtanium is matter. Fiction is created. Therefore. Fiction would cause a paradox that matter cannot be created or destroyed. So therefore fiction existed in the first place. Even before it was written!!!

And to prove how wrong you are, anyone can write fiction about matter being destroyed.
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ah, I have new evidence to the theory. Paramahansa Yogananda has a theory that was explored in Five Nights at Freddy's. That metal is alive and this may also apply to fiction, ''In the pursuit of my investigations I was unconsciously led into the border region of physics and physiology. To my amazement, I found boundary lines vanishing, and points of contact emerging, between the realms of the living and the non-living. Inorganic matter was perceived as anything but inert; it was athrill under the action of multitudinous forces. "A universal reaction seemed to bring metal, plant and animal llnder a common law. They all exhibited essentially the same phenomena of fatigue and depression, with possibilities of recovery and of exaltation, as well as the permanent irresponsiveness associated with death''. So therefore, if fiction can experience this. Then there may be a fundamental law in the universe. Rene Coudris has a law that everything in the universe is connected. Otherwise chanelling is not possible. If this is so, then it must also be connected to a multiverse. Antoine Lavoisier's theory is that Matter cannot be created or destroyed. I think it certainly can be destroyed, but not created. Steven Rose and Oliver Pike are going to disprove it with a Large Hadron Collider type device. Matter is infinite, a seed contains a flower with more seeds and so on. Therefore seeds are matter, and matter is infinite. Antoine Lavoisier was executed because he was a crank. Well let me tell you, I am not a crank.

Also, did I not say that I saw an Aircraft that faded in the distance? There was no evidence the sky was foggy. And I believe it was an aircraft from Ace Combat. Not too sure though, but it was outside my school bedroom window. Which is near the Kingsclere Downs which Vrillon apparently hijacked a radio broadcast. So either it was an ADF-01 Falken or a spaceship from the Ashtar Galactic Command.

Edited by scarfaceone

Matter is infinite, a seed contains a flower with more seeds and so on. Therefore seeds are matter, and matter is infinite.

That's not how it works.

That's not how it works.

Yes it is, think about, when you plant a potato, what grows out of it? More potatoes. So what grows out of these more potatoes? more potatoes. And because the process is never ending. Matter is infinite. So therefore, it is how it works.