Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Dolls Info - Research Help

mr.otherworldly

I'm working on a book about haunted artefacts, in particular haunted dolls, and was wondering if anybody here would be interested in speaking to me about it?

If you've had a personal experience, purposely collect antique / haunted dolls as a hobby or have researched the phenomena (through paranormal investigation) then I would love to hear from you.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed e-mail request
  • Like 1

Welcome.

I do not have any haunted artifacts, but please keep us informed on your study, we would be interested to hear about these stories before you publish them in your book,

maybe we can help each other, we can tell you whether its worth including and if they have been debunked or discussed before. We have ways in spotting the authentic to the aw for real? on here.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums, however we must ask that any contributed information or experiences be posted in this thread rather than being sent in an e-mail so that others can benefit from reading and commenting on them as well.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Welcome to UM :st

I haven't had experience with haunted dolls... But I know there are a few threads here on UM about them. Use the search box in the upper right, and that should help you get started on what's already here.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, however we must ask that any contributed information or experiences be posted in this thread rather than being sent in an e-mail so that others can benefit from reading and commenting on them as well.

Thank you.

Thank you for the welcome. Happy for general experiences and information to be talked about here, but prefer to interview / speak privately to anyone who comes forward with something of interest. If only for the sake of not alienating or embarrassing some individuals who may not want to publicly share their stories on a forum. Hope that's acceptable? Cheers :)

Your book sounds interesting and Welcome....

Thank you :)

Edited by mr.otherworldly
  • Like 1

Welcome.

I do not have any haunted artifacts, but please keep us informed on your study, we would be interested to hear about these stories before you publish them in your book,

maybe we can help each other, we can tell you whether its worth including and if they have been debunked or discussed before. We have ways in spotting the authentic to the aw for real? on here.

Excellent :) Certainly happy to keep you up to date with the books progress. Perhaps if this proves fruitful, I will give the forum or any special contributor a special thanks in the book ;)

I have a reasonably large family of spirit dolls myself and let me just say that the amount of paranormal activity associated with them has been remarkable!

Edited by mr.otherworldly
  • Like 1

Mind to share some of that paranormal activity stories?

A family member experienced an intelligent and fully communicative full body apparition! Personally, I've experienced shadows, orbs, lights, voices, touching, doll movement, doors opening and closing during the night. Cheers.

I remember a story about a haunted doll named Robert. This was on TV some years ago, so it's not new and I don't remember much of it. Anyway, I remember enough of the story to say that it scared the daylights out of me! :(