Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeder

OMG! Cow poo fetishist jailed...

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A man with a cow slurry fetish has been jailed for five years after threatening to kill a family who tried to stop him targeting their farm.

David Truscott, 44, repeatedly rolled around naked in cow slurry and developed an obsession with a farm in Redruth, Cornwall.

Exeter Crown Court heard that Truscott, formerly of Camborne, Cornwall, targeted the property for eight years.

Last year he admitted making threats to kill and also damage property.

Calf killed

The court heard that he initially removed cow pats from the farm but his behaviour escalated, with Truscott regularly entering the farm to perform a sex act in slurry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rnwall-27643702

How on earth does one acquire a fetish for stinking brown cow poo? :cry:

And developed an 'obsession' with a farm?

Edited by seeder
1 person likes this

I think this fellow took the concept of 'dirty sex' too far...way too far. He needs a bath and a psychiatrist.

2 people like this

The court heard that he initially removed cow pats from the farm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27643702

This is when he should have been locked up, not when he starts making threats. OBVIOUSLY something was not right from an earlier stage.

Enough is known that someone with this sort of mentally will not get any better by being left to develop their fetishes.

But the human rights brigade do not want anything done until they actually kill or threaten to, by then its often too late for the victims.

1 person likes this

*reads the story :blink: , now feels the need to wash* :cry:

3 people like this

I wonder if he did this in India, he would have been seen as a sort of Prophet?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Chocolate milkshake anyone? :lol:

Edited by taniwha

Not so long time ago there were places for such lunatics. Asylums, where they would be imprisoned and chained for life.

Like on this picture :

ccnews151_01.jpg

But we must be tolerant and provide lunatics with freedom so they can go out and pursue their crazy dreams.

1 person likes this

When I was in school a friend of mind used to put her hand in a fresh cow pat. She claimed it was a cure for her warts. I never did figure out if she really believed that or was just fooling, even so she still did it! :unsure2:

1 person likes this

It's good that the fruit loop is locked up. Scary to think he'll be out again in a few years though.

2 people like this

I can't believe it took multiple arson, the death of stock, and three times jailed for this previously for it to come to this sentence. Unfortunately, I'm going to guess that in a few years this guy is going to be harassing the property again. Hopefully the owners will have no more poo available at that time.

2 people like this

Wouldn't it be nice if someone who needs help so much gets it right away?

I feel sorry for the guy. If he were sane, or could be made to understand his actions in some way, he would probably be mortified.

It's good that the fruit loop is locked up. Scary to think he'll be out again in a few years though.

And I bet when he comes out....he'll be gagging for more writhing in the poo :lol:

1 person likes this

And I bet when he comes out....he'll be gagging for more writhing in the poo :lol:

Agree.... the urge will be to strong.....he's gunna have to make up for a lot of lost time :D

'Lock up your farms people' B)

1 person likes this

Agree.... the urge will be to strong.....he's gunna have to make up for a lot of lost time :D

Somehow, I have a feeling we'll be hearing from him and his old tricks inside the prison walls...

1 person likes this