Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shopper finds a blue rubber glove in M&S soup

Still Waters

City worker Rob Eaglesham was horrified when he lifted the lid on his lunchtime soup - and found a BLUE GLOVE.

Bosses at M&S told the YEP they have now launched an investigation into the incident and have asked for the soup to be returned.

http://www.yorkshire...-soup-1-6639489

• Like 3

That is why i make my own soup with natural ingredients which grow in my garden.

He found a glove but i wonder what other people haven't noticed, just eaten them and actually enjoyed :D And i dont believe that everyone who is working at packing of food is taking a bath often.

• Like 2

Not sure what to make of this but Mark & Spencers may have a disgruntled employee. What ever it is it is disgusting and I would not frequent M & S after that experience....

• Like 1

Not sure what to make of this but Mark & Spencers may have a disgruntled employee.

Definitely. I can't see how someone can accidently lose a glove in soup and forget all about it unless a bout of dementia kicked in all of a sudden.

• Like 2

Blue Rubber Glove soup. Must be chinese food. I would say from Szechuan area. Spicy but tasty.

• Like 2