Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Captured On FLIR Video. Security vid

Something new to chat about!!

UFO Captured On FLIR Video by Homeland Security Helicopter? | VIDEO – Puerto Rico

In this video you will see as a Homeland Security helicopter captures video in infra-red flight from Aguadilla two unidentified objects this video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1:22 pm. . . .

(I have simply copied the text therefore Im not responsible for inaccuracies! :lol:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hee70AwwUJ8[/media]

Ufo's eh? :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Oh deer, thats really bad. The quality is so rubbish you can not even make out the shape of the buildings, but it does look like a bird. I think the scariest thing about this is this is a homeland security video, really, they use that as security?

Sorry seeder, I am holding you fully responsible for inaccuracies, just for the fun of it. :yes:

• Like 3

Ok first off isn't this the guy responsible for numerous fraudulent ufo videos and second when did homeland security helicopters come with an audience each of which holding a birdcage.

• Like 1

At times it looks like a bat, at others a classic bell shaped saucer, and others like the space plane they showed crashing on the original 6 million dollar man.

• Like 2

I don't see anything earth-shattering there.

I think the scariest thing about this is this is a homeland security video, really, they use that as security?

Their audio communications probably sound like a McDonald's drive-thru.

I see wings and flapping. It is a raptor of some kind, might be an eagle.

Ok first off isn't this the guy responsible for numerous fraudulent ufo videos and second when did homeland security helicopters come with an audience each of which holding a birdcage.

I think you misinterpret what you are seeing. it seems to me it has simply had some subtitles/editing OVER the original, (perhaps obviously). So, you are NOT hearing the original sounds from the chopper or its crew, but just the ambient sounds of the vid compilers home.

Which makes me suspicious

As for the background comms it should be mentioned that the audio isn`t from inside the heli.

The clip itself was taken from a screen, this can be seen as the clip jiggles.

• Like 1

First off, Puerto Rican is TWO words. Whomever faked this video apparently does not know that. It's not FLIR but some mode of IR. It appears to start over a military base. There are what seems to be aircraft hangers lined up on the ground and there are also what appears to be runways. Besides that, the DHS does not release security videos.

Edited by sinewave

UFO Captured On FLIR Video by Homeland Security Helicopter? | VIDEO – Puerto Rico

In this video you will see as a Homeland Security helicopter captures video in infra-red flight from Aguadilla two unidentified objects this video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1:22 pm. . . .

(I have simply copied the text therefore Im not responsible for inaccuracies! :lol:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hee70AwwUJ8

isn't it very impressive ?