Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Song of Ice and Fire, GoT spoilers here

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Winkie Rinna?  Really?  :lol:

Lol. I think it's adorably polite :D

• Like 1

On June 16, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Merc14 said:

Winkie Rinna?  Really?  :lol:

Hahaahah! Yes! I wanted to pick something a little less vulgar! 

20 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Lol. I think it's adorably polite :D

Thank you! 

On 14/06/2016 at 7:07 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

I have an actual spoiler regarding Ramsay. Seriously, even though it might be a rumour, it is on decent authority, so DON'T read the spoiler tag if you don't want to know.

Reveal hidden contents

Ramsay apparently is captured by Jon at the end of the battle and, while being held captive, someone lets his dogs into his cell, and they devour him.

So glad I was correct, yet at the same time wish I hadn't known!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

So glad I was correct, yet at the same time wish I hadn't known!

Me to... I had a weak moment before the show...and decided to read it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Didn't matter to me as it was such great scene!    Seemed like the dogs hated him too. 

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Seemed like the dogs hated him too. 

Nooo!.....they were ravenously hungry. If I went without food for 7 days.....I'd eat the horse then chase the rider.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Me to... I had a weak moment before the show...and decided to read it :rolleyes:

:D I'm surprised that such an accurate spoiler was available to be honest. It was a shame really. Everything else that happened in the episode, to me, was expected and enjoyed. That last bit would have been the only real surprise, and a pleasant one at that!

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

Skip to 50mins for a good laugh.

• Like 1

I'll write this here for the folks that visit this this lonely but wonderful thread but my Turkish wife and my son are in Turkey visiting family.  I am so f'ing p***ed that I am old and not flying a navy fighter any longer but I know it wouldn't  matter, logically, just a guy thing.  No trigger to pull and s-bag go away. 

My wife will get him home with our son but so scary, they were there, in that terminal, a day ago.

Great blog on why Tyrion may be the prince that was promised.  http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/game-of-thrones-more-evidence-that-tyrion-is-destined-to-save-the-world-she-saidshe-said?hf_source=Facebook&hf_medium=Boost&hf_campaign=GameOfThrones

Lilly suggested Tyrion is a Targaryen and I said no way until I started looking and now I am convinced she was right and he is a Targaryen.