Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking For Spots To Check Out

MechPenProdigy

Last year, I was the Vice President of the Slippery Rock Paranormal Club. This year, I am the Fundraising Officer and Advisor to the E-Board of the same club. The new President is focusing the club more on paranormal investigation, and I was wondering if anyone here had any interesting experiences or locations in Northwestern Pennsylvania they could tell me about.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MechPenProdigy

• g00dfella

• Redefining Success

• Wdcjzf

We live in Maryland but I would really appreciate if someone could help us. We truly believe there is something in my daughter's room. She 22 and Down Syndrome. She screams, yells and cries and when peeping through the hole in her door I have watched her respond to something. it can go on for more than an hour. today I saw her "fall down" - it was as if something pushed her down - she kept saying she was sorry - making strange faces, etc.

This is not a joke. This has been going on for over a year. I recently became unemployed and now have more opportunity to "see" this happening.

thanks,

Janis

6/19/14

I know a bit about down syndrome and they can get paranoid and scared very easily

I recommend talking to his or her doctor and also set up a video camera in the room. I think you might be over reacting and need to relax and look at this level minded that jumping on the it is a ghost wagon.

There has to be closed down mental hospitals in your state.