Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells

OverSword

If you want to come here then do it the legal way, our country has millions already our jobs and economy are shrinking. The pics are terrible but what should they do with them? they have no money no jobs no homes. They wandered over the border. What else should they do?

Edited by Matt121
  • Like 3

Ready?

"In the land of the FREEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The first comment on that page hits the nail on the head;

"As a born in the U.S.A. 53 year old Marine veteran I never would have thought it possible to see this country put in such peril in less than 6 years.

I used to scoff at those who believed Obama was intentionally trying to destroy the country...."

• Like 2

...i dunno dude.One link says "Click here for a good time" and the other says " Warning:Dont click here"...Like a five year old with a head wound im inclined to touch the the big red button.But ya know what?Im just gonna take your word for it.I will picture small children packed like cartons of eggs floor to ceiling, covered in excrement. Great...Now im hungry...Eggs sound good...
  • Like 2

Ready?

"In the land of the FREEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The first comment on that page hits the nail on the head;

"As a born in the U.S.A. 53 year old Marine veteran I never would have thought it possible to see this country put in such peril in less than 6 years.

I used to scoff at those who believed Obama was intentionally trying to destroy the country...."

...Wow really grey?To be honest,when i read what he had written in his book,"Dreams from my Father" he went on about how much he hated the white blood that runs through his veins.And that he would "Do anything" to not have that be part of him.Racist much?Or how about when he was going to the church that is now famous because the preacher was ranting,"God damn America". Hes got a helluva background. All you have to do is look and listen.Little late in the game now...
  • Like 3

Well this is what happens when word gets out the President wants mass Amnesty, the floodgates open to illegals trying to get in before the deadline...

• Like 3

Well the problem has been shown . What's the solution ?

And the Immigration problem in the U.S. has been an issue since the Eisenhower Administration .

Edited by ROGER
  • Like 2

And the Immigration problem in the U.S. has been an issue since the Eisenhower Administration .

Well the only politically correct solution would be to make illegal immigration not be illegal, then liberals get more votes and they can say they solved the immigration problem. If any conservatives try to do otherwise they'll be flamed as racist/backwards/inhumane by nearly all media outlets.

• Like 3

Do what Australia's doing with illegal immigrants - sending them to Cambodia to be "processed" and then repatriated across South East Asia.

• Like 1

I think it was in Obama's first term when he was referring to illegal immigrants in a speech he said "these are law abiding citizens looking for a better place" at that point I figured it was all over as far as immigration was concerned.

just remember Illegal = law abiding in the liberal world.

• Like 1

Do what Australia's doing with illegal immigrants - sending them to Cambodia to be "processed" and then repatriated across South East Asia.

You at least have the luxury of being an island continent.

You at least have the luxury of being an island continent.

Contrariwise, we're the world's largest island, it's impossible to patrol our borders with any degree of reliability.

At least you can build a fence even if it doesn't exactly work.

Problem?

This isn't a problem, this is modern US justice in play. This is how the US rolls, and we're damn proud of it. Let 'em all starve, and have God sort it out.

Problem?

This isn't a problem,

it is huge problem actually. how about you take few of those in your house, and support them on your dime.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Any aid whether financial, food or whatever should be cut off from whichever country these folks are coming from until they get the message to take care of their own. It's not enough that we got groups like Feed the Children that have been assisting for decades in their own countries but now they've got to send their problems over here for us to solve. I say we also charge their governments for room, board and transportation for all those and past that have caused this nightmare for us.

• Like 1

Any aid whether financial, food or whatever should be cut off from whichever country these folks are coming from until they get the message to take care of their own. It's not enough that we got groups like Feed the Children that have been assisting for decades in their own countries but now they've got to send their problems over here for us to solve. I say we also charge their governments for room, board and transportation for all those and past that have caused this nightmare for us.

i understand the sentiment but if we cut off aid to these countries won't that cause even more of them to leave and come here?

• Like 1

i understand the sentiment but if we cut off aid to these countries won't that cause even more of them to leave and come here?

That's quite possible but when their government isn't getting their share, they may finally just get off their rear and do something for their people for once...

All humans want the same things essentially. The cruelest irony of this situation is that the political party that SAYS it "cares" and wants to help these people - who genuinely need help - is the very same group which pushes policies and regulations that choke off investment that might provide jobs and dignity for these immigrants (as well as actual citizens of the US). The border patrol cannot stop the flow, only a firm decision and action in congress can do this. Stop employing them and stop providing free healthcare, education and housing and the flow will stop in months PERIOD.

So far the solutions have been: 1) quit giving third world countries aid.

2) bill third world countries.

3) a firm decision of Congress

4) loosen policies and regulations to get people to invest to give them jobs (but not here in America)

5) stop employing them and giving them free stuff. (Presumably by tightening regulations on companies)

Did I get them all?

4) loosen policies and regulations to get people to invest to give them jobs (but not here in America)

5) stop employing them and giving them free stuff. (Presumably by tightening regulations on companies)

Did I get them all?

I've posted my ideas in previous threads, guess I'll give them again.

Forced deportation of ~11-40 million(no idea what the "real" numbers are) is simply not at all practical, what we need to do is make living here for illegals completely impractical and then provide free transportation back to their own country.

1. No schooling, welfare, or any social services for illegal immigrants.

2. Any hospital that treats illegals should be legally obligated to notify immigration authorities.

3. Any home owners/realtors/employers who knowingly house or employ illegals should face very harsh penalties and new guidelines should be made to ensure all them are aware of their legal status.

4. I don't support abolishing birthright citizenship, but the parents shouldn't be allowed to stay. Give them the option of putting the baby up for adoption or take it back with them.

If illegals had no way to house themselves or earn money they would leave on their own if given a free way to do so.

Did I get them all?

I assume you feel these are not helpful so what would be your contribution? These are human beings, not cattle, and I believe we should help the starving and homeless who come to us but you do realize that when a country stops enforcing it's borders, it STOPS being a sovereign country, right? So if we simply open the doors to take care of everyone then what? It's an impossibility - even if we spent EVERYTHING we have on the task. So what should we do in your opinion?

I actually agree with Wickian and choice #5. I just want people to explain their solutions instead of just complaining about it all the time.

• Like 1

I've posted my ideas in previous threads, guess I'll give them again.

Forced deportation of ~11-40 million(no idea what the "real" numbers are) is simply not at all practical, what we need to do is make living here for illegals completely impractical and then provide free transportation back to their own country.

1. No schooling, welfare, or any social services for illegal immigrants.

2. Any hospital that treats illegals should be legally obligated to notify immigration authorities.

3. Any home owners/realtors/employers who knowingly house or employ illegals should face very harsh penalties and new guidelines should be made to ensure all them are aware of their legal status.

4. I don't support abolishing birthright citizenship, but the parents shouldn't be allowed to stay. Give them the option of putting the baby up for adoption or take it back with them.

If illegals had no way to house themselves or earn money they would leave on their own if given a free way to do so.

And you're going to enforce that with what? The same govt that participates in it? You can't penalize people on one hand, and do exactly what you're penalizing them for on the other.

http://www.allgov.com/news/top-stories/us-government-employs-illegal-immigrantsin-detention-centers-140527?news=853255

i already thought it was illegal to employ people who don't have "documentation" ie illegal immigrants?

• Like 2

When you cannot make a real decent living,and the govt is giving away drivers license, and when you go to the Hospital and it's all Mexican's, you might be living in California. When 80 percent of the people living around you are Mexican, and all the people who are working at the stores you shop in,(whether it is a grocery store or Target) you may be living in California. And if you say anything, you will be called a racist.We have some very big problems here.It is all out of balance.Problem with where i live is they have infiltrated all levels of govt.From the police,to the Mayor.And everywhere in between. So,good luck trying to fix this problem.

• Like 1