Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jonbenet's Killer Mr. Cruel

redpill

The most famous cold case child murder in modern US history is Jonbenet Ramsey. The most notorious unsub child sex offender in Australia is Mr. Cruel. Eloise Wolredge is another famous unsolved cold case.

I propose that Mr. Cruel abducted Eloise Worledge then travelled in 1996 to murder Jonbenet Ramsey via case linkage analysis. so the most infamous unsolved crime in US is in a sense solved.

I believe home-invading serial pedophile and killer Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramse

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11934

That link isn't working for me,why don't you post some evidence.I find the Mr Cruel crimes fascinating but I'm not seeing the similarities between the cases

The most famous cold case child murder in modern US history is Jonbenet Ramsey. The most notorious unsub child sex offender in Australia is Mr. Cruel. Eloise Wolredge is another famous unsolved cold case.

I propose that Mr. Cruel abducted Eloise Worledge then travelled in 1996 to murder Jonbenet Ramsey via case linkage analysis. so the most infamous unsolved crime in US is in a sense solved.

I believe home-invading serial pedophile and killer Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramse

How did he convince Mrs. Ramsey to write the note?

• Like 1

try copying and pasting

How did he convince Mrs. Ramsey to write the note?

patsy has been eliminated as the author

Tried copying and pasting,also went to the crimeshots website but I can't access the forum

Welcome to UM redpill :st Please take the time to read the forum rules.

That said..

Tons and tons of CCP in that link you shared. Tons and tons of using other folks sources without much of your own words. I noticed you are listed as banned from that forum.

So, in your own words, without telling people to go to other sites to see your CCP work... What is the premise of this thread? Tell us why you think Mr. Cruel and Mrz. Worledge killed Jonbenet.

Welcome to UM redpill :st Please take the time to read the forum rules.

That said..

Tons and tons of CCP in that link you shared. Tons and tons of using other folks sources without much of your own words. I noticed you are listed as banned from that forum.

So, in your own words, without telling people to go to other sites to see your CCP work... What is the premise of this thread? Tell us why you think Mr. Cruel and Mrz. Worledge killed Jonbenet.

oh look at this thread

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12353

my friend superdave got me banned b/c he's a sith lord and that's what sith lords do.

Erm, no. Don't direct us to other threads on other sites. Tell us here on UM what your premise is.

that site i present primary source material on case linkage analysis

case linkage analysis on jonbenet and mr cruel leads to the conclusion mr cruel is linked to jonbenet.

ergo mr cruel murdered jonbenet and is the author of the RN

that site i present primary source material on case linkage analysis

case linkage analysis on jonbenet and mr cruel leads to the conclusion mr cruel is linked to jonbenet.

ergo mr cruel murdered jonbenet and is the author of the RN

It's good of you to present source material. But please present your actual theory in your own words. Not everyone can or is willing to comb through pages of other forums materials for information.

So again I ask you. In your own words, please present your premise.

• Like 1

It's good of you to present source material. But please present your actual theory in your own words. Not everyone can or is willing to comb through pages of other forums materials for information.

So again I ask you. In your own words, please present your premise.

try copying and pasting

http://www.crimeshot...ead.php?t=11934

patsy has been eliminated as the author

No Patsy has not. i think the prosecutor who claims this DNA found that exonerates Patsy is an idiot. Patsy wrote that note, ergo she killed her. If you read the note it could only be written by Patsy.

No Patsy has not. i think the prosecutor who claims this DNA found that exonerates Patsy is an idiot. Patsy wrote that note, ergo she killed her. If you read the note it could only be written by Patsy.

patsy has been eliminated as the author, that's why the DA exonerated her. you've not done adequate scientific research into the matter.

patsy has been eliminated as the author, that's why the DA exonerated her. you've not done adequate scientific research into the matter.

Who eliminated her as the author? I have only seen experts who say she cannot be eliminated. Read the note. It was written by a woman who is trying to sound tough but is not. It is way too long for a stranger. It is too personal. It is begging John to leave the house so Patsy can finish staging and dumping the body. It never mentions Patsy but continuous to oversell John going to the bank so Patsy will be alone. I think something happened overnight, perhaps an outburst of abuse that led to her death. The DA that made that announcement acted on her own behalf. The original investigators were right. Patsy did it. And money kept her out of jail.

Who eliminated her as the author? I have only seen experts who say she cannot be eliminated. Read the note. It was written by a woman who is trying to sound tough but is not. It is way too long for a stranger. It is too personal. It is begging John to leave the house so Patsy can finish staging and dumping the body. It never mentions Patsy but continuous to oversell John going to the bank so Patsy will be alone. I think something happened overnight, perhaps an outburst of abuse that led to her death. The DA that made that announcement acted on her own behalf. The original investigators were right. Patsy did it. And money kept her out of jail.

The DA's office can only use expert witnesses who meet scientific standards. these expertes have eliminated Patsy as the author. The DA's office acted morally and ethically and professionally in exonherating the R's.

I've read the note. the note was written by Mr. Cruel

Edited by redpill

There is an author who says that her killer was Edward Edwards.

John A. Cameron.

Edited by regeneratia

The DA's office can only use expert witnesses who meet scientific standards. these expertes have eliminated Patsy as the author. The DA's office acted morally and ethically and professionally in exonherating the R's.

I've read the note. the note was written by Mr. Cruel

I read it too and it was written by Patsy. Your mr cruel has nothing to do with this. The DA only sited the DNA not the note. I do not know why the DA did what she did, but I would be willing to bet most people familiar with the case disagree that Patsy did not do it. But believe what you want. How can you put this person on the scene? According to your link, nobody even knows who Mr. Cruel is in Australia but you can put him in Bolder CO.....amazing.

Edited by mbrn30000

I read it too and it was written by Patsy. Your mr cruel has nothing to do with this. The DA only sited the DNA not the note. I do not know why the DA did what she did, but I would be willing to bet most people familiar with the case disagree that Patsy did not do it. But believe what you want. How can you put this person on the scene?

i would suggest you reread Lacy's exoneration letter.

i would suggest you reread Lacy's exoneration letter.

I read it. And furthermore, you do not even know who Mr. Cruel is. He is from australia so what makes you think he would be in boulder CO? and what about a staged ransom note reminds you of Mr. Cruel? I think you are obsessing. First find Mr. Cruel and then you can go about putting him in the USA. You just saying it does not make it so.

• Like 1

I've never heard of those other cases.

Edit: I'm off to find what info I can about them.

Edited by regi

I read it. And furthermore, you do not even know who Mr. Cruel is. He is from australia so what makes you think he would be in boulder CO? and what about a staged ransom note reminds you of Mr. Cruel? I think you are obsessing. First find Mr. Cruel and then you can go about putting him in the USA. You just saying it does not make it so.

you missed something

I've never heard of those other cases.

Edit: I'm off to find what info I can about them.

good!

i think the prosecutor who claims this DNA found that exonerates Patsy is an idiot.

Hello? There was unidentified male DNA in the child's underwear.

@redpill

Thank you for bringing the Mr. Cruel case to my attention. I had never heard if it before.

That being said, after doing a little research (including the information in the link of your original post) I honestly don't see the connection. I couldn't find any similarities between the two cases. (other than victims being children) But like I said, I've never herd of Mr. Cruel so I will continue to see what I can find.

Hello? There was unidentified male DNA in the child's underwear.

I know, but its very little and could be even from the manufacturing firm. It was not body fluids or anything like that. I think it was from skin cells and very little. I am not convinced its related to the murder. I am convinced Patsy wrote that note, and its a hurdle I will never get over I am afraid.