Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jonbenet's Killer Mr. Cruel

redpill

In contrast, I think there's enough info., I've concluded and I'm rarely sitting on the fence. ^_^

I have pointed out his falsehoods under the black dahlia but I think we are wasting our virtual ink and breath. There are none so blind... Some of his so called evidence he made up out of whole cloth. A picture he claims is edwards with the dahlia is a picture of a know individual not edwards. He actually cropped that picture and pretends its an earlier picture of edwards. You can go look at my last post in dahlia. I wonder if the first poster of cameron is not a hack for cameron to drive publicity for this book. How long have they been posting? No doubt some are just gullible, but who was then first to post about this author?

• Like 2

It does seem odd that we are discussing the same man in more than one thread and the arguments are almost exactly the same. I think EE needs a thread of his own...lol.

I have pointed out his falsehoods under the black dahlia but I think we are wasting our virtual ink and breath. There are none so blind...

:lol:

My first impression was "OMG. Is Edwards gonna be introduced in every unsolved case thread?!"

I think EE needs a thread of his own...lol.

I don't think so because there's no credible evidence he committed any other murders.

• Like 1

I don't think so because there's no credible evidence he committed any other murders.

I was only half serious about that. I don't think he is responsible for any of the other murders that so many are trying to give him credit for, but having his own thread my stop all the nonsense of him being the murderer of every single high profile, unsolved cold case ever.

I think the only case he's not been accused of is Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. But give it some time. I'm sure some crack-pot out there will find a connection. :blink:

Edited by EmmasMommy
  • Like 1

I have pointed out his falsehoods under the black dahlia but I think we are wasting our virtual ink and breath. There are none so blind... Some of his so called evidence he made up out of whole cloth. A picture he claims is edwards with the dahlia is a picture of a know individual not edwards. He actually cropped that picture and pretends its an earlier picture of edwards. You can go look at my last post in dahlia. I wonder if the first poster of cameron is not a hack for cameron to drive publicity for this book. How long have they been posting? No doubt some are just gullible, but who was then first to post about this author?

I was the first poster to raise Cameron because I had heard him interviewed by Dave Schrader on Darkness Radio and Coast to Coast. I found the premise interesting but not convincing, which is evident from my initial post. I am not a Cameron hack; I am at UM primarily to post on the Ray Gricar disappearance, a case I've posted on since Ray went missing. We (Gricar posters) have had three message boards close down in the last nine years, and I came here last September at the suggestion of my fellow case poster SuperSmith when we lost the last of the the three.

I have not ever claimed Cameron's theories re Edwards were accurate, only that they were interesting enough to throw out for discussion. I have not seen any other poster claim Cameron was accurate, only that it might be worth digging a little deeper before dismissing him as a charlatan.

What I find interesting is how seriously a few here have misread the posts on Cameron, turning me into a possible Cameron hack and another merely open minded poster into someone supposedly gullible and swallowing his claims.

Perhaps I am mistaken in thinking this message board is designed for discussing ideas rather than for ridiculing and/or suspecting ulterior motives of other posters?

Edited by 2-B
  • Like 1

I have not ever claimed Cameron's theories re Edwards were accurate, only that they were interesting enough to throw out for discussion. I have not seen any other poster claim Cameron was accurate, only that it might be worth digging a little deeper before dismissing him as a charlatan.

What I find interesting is how seriously a few here have misread the posts on Cameron, turning me into a possible Cameron hack and another merely open minded poster into someone supposedly gullible and swallowing his claims.

Perhaps I am mistaken in thinking this message board is designed for discussing ideas rather than for ridiculing and/or suspecting ulterior motives of other posters?

I had no idea who posted him first, but all of a sudden he was popping up on different threads. I am not trying to be insulting, but quite frankly when I did visit his website I thought he was a joke. After looking at just one of his claims, the dahlia case, I found silliness and at least one attempt to intentionally deceive with his photos of clearly not edwards, labeled as edwards. Its hard for me to believe anyone with any level of logic, would for a moment think him credible. But to each his own. I guess he cast a wide net with his list of crimes. Great marketing, lousy product.

• Like 3

I had no idea who posted him first, but all of a sudden he was popping up on different threads.

It was another poster. They insisted that we shouldn't draw conclusions until we read Cameron's book. (Since I already have an opinion, I was diagnosed with a disease called dismissiveness. :cry: )

• Like 1

It was another poster. They insisted that we shouldn't draw conclusions until we read Cameron's book. (Since I already have an opinion, I was diagnosed with a disease called dismissiveness. :cry: )

Given Cameron's theories and website I too have drawn a conclusion of dismissiveness. You and I both will at least remain 29.99 richer.

• Like 2

Given Cameron's theories and website I too have drawn a conclusion of dismissiveness. You and I both will at least remain 29.99 richer.

Oh, heck yeah, we will! And we won't waste our time- it's clear to me by the content of your posts that you (like I do) already spend considerable time on these cases- reading utter nonsense from either of those sources.

(A post of dr no's in the Dahlia thread led me to contemplate on how downright scary/alarming it is that Cameron was actually in LE! :cry: )

• Like 2

Cameron is "dismissive" of evidence that doesn't with fit his perp, which is what I've tried to illustrate.

Re: the Ramsey case, that Cameron would even suggest that Edwards planted that DNA is enough for me to conclude that Edwards isn't the perp. What that suggestion demonstrates to me is how Cameron interprets evidence... any evidence.

Basically, (in the Ramsey case) he ignores evidence which points away from Edwards and replaces it with complete speculation, and he uses mere coincidence as evidence against Edwards.

Re: Edwards and the 5 cases he confessed to, I've learned about Edwards (independent of Cameron's info.) and I watched a three part interview with Edwards which is available on YouTube.

In contrast, I think there's enough info., I've concluded and I'm rarely sitting on the fence. ^_^

OK, I recognize that this is indeed what you believe. However I reserve the right to believe something different than you. I hsve yet to believe anything regarding this issue at this point. I neither will eliminate the possibility that Ed Edwards killed JB nor believe that he did. However, I maintain that there is still a possibility.

OK, I recognize that this is indeed what you believe. However I reserve the right to believe something different than you. I hsve yet to believe anything regarding this issue at this point. I neither will eliminate the possibility that Ed Edwards killed JB nor believe that he did. However, I maintain that there is still a possibility.

Believe what you choose, but you're doing so while having implied that those with opinions must not be critical thinkers and they must not have properly accessed info. and that they're dismissive of info.. It appears to me that you undermine others opinions merely because they have them.

• Like 1