Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My position on atheists and well as religion?

Alan McDougall

Hi,

This is directed at to both atheists and religious believers,, especially exclusive cultic religions!

Atheist make some real valid points about religion and the misuse of it over the years. But I am perplexed as to why they waste their time speaking about a non-existing entity?

To me it is like trying to convince people that something that does not exist, does not exist, this to me is circular logic?

What is the agenda of atheists, many people find comfort in their religious beliefs, my sister for example has cancer, and she firmly believes she will live on after her death? Why must you or I, being atheists, try to take this hope away from her, even if her belief system is nonsensical to you and I? I think we should leave them to their delusions unless it hurts someone, or something.

Christians get a lot of basing and ranting from atheist, much of it justified and valid but I don't think just Christians are the only guilty ones. Some other religions are just as bad or even much worse, as I will mention further down in this thread. In my opinion atheists should widen the scope to include some of the despotic reprobates of some of these religious as well!

It seems to me that we humans have become much like a virus to the planet that gave us life, killing or biting off the hand that feeds us

I am sure most of us hate cultic self satisfied religious people like Jehovah Witnesses knocking at your door and trying to sell their unwelcome silly cultic ideas to you. The do this to get Brownie points not because they are concerned with a person's eternal destiny.

Atheists lately, seem to have become somewhat similar, to the religious people they look down on as stupid and deluded. There are now many "atheistic evangelist" preaching atheistic doctrine to the unbelievers? The late Christopher Higgins, is one and Richard Dawkings is another, look these up on youtube?

My personal position on religion is put forward in the following paragraphs

While I now dismiss all religion outright and don't belong to any religious thought pattern or follow any dogma or doctrine, I still leave open the possibility that god exists, because it is impossible to prove this entity does not exist, as it is impossible to prove it does exist. So on this point I am agnostic sitting on the fence, so to speak

However , I would like to communicate further with atheists and fundamentalists, as I have my own ideas about nothingness, existence, energy, eternity and infinity.

I do find the Roman Catholics especially funny, with their long red robes, pope on a huge throne, and those priests waving a sort of lantern from which emanates smoke? They are most unlike the prophet they pretend to follow, golden thrones compared to a homeless carpenter?

What especially irritates my is this constant begging for money from the pulpits of these crooks, like the fake Benny Hinn. Surely the God of infinite resources , has not gone bankrupt?

Below is an article I wrote a while back.

The likes of exclusive cults or exclusive religion, are in their opinion all going go to heaven watch, to from there in eternal happiness, while the huge majority or humanity some 99.99999% of the rest of humanity are sent to burn in hell, day and night, forever and forever. And to make this even more ridiculous, what about all the humans that have lived since civilization began, estimated by some as many as 60 billion souls?

I mention below a few of the absurdities that I have observed over the years.

This was of course before the fall of apartheid in 1994

South Africa’s government and state church, the Dutch Reformed Church, justified apartheid based on Christianity. The state airline, flying only white passengers, always had bibles prominently secured to each bulkhead, presumably for the devout Christians in the plane to read up on apartheid. You could not be a real Christian if you were black, it seems. If you are a Muslim, then everybody else is an infidel!

The Catholics believe in the infallibility of the Pope. It is impossible to ascribe infallibility to the leader of the Catholic Church, when you look back on the monumental mistakes made this religion over the years, all with the blessing of the same infallible Pope. Infallibility means never having to say sorry!

Muslims on the other hand seem to think that the murder of innocents can justified by objectives of their religion. Those that execute these crimes are little worse than those Muslims who commit no such crimes, yet stay silent! They all stand condemned by their religion.

This is different only in degree to the Catholic and Anglican leaders who knowingly hid pedophiles in the church leadership. Yet these same religions condemn gay people who commit no crime and even if by some stretch of the imagination, you decide that this is a crime, and then it is, at the very worst, a victimless crime. How much worse is it to condone the abuse of a child, by a person placed in a position of absolute trust? If you can't trust a supposed man of God, then who can you trust? Of course I don't believe these reprobate priests are/were men of god, they god they serve if there is such a god must be SATAN! :alien:

The Israelis and Hezbollah kill innocent people and both of them do this in the name of God. Surely they can see that the God to which they both ascribe infinite benevolence, would not countenance the murder of innocents or otherwise. Surely they can see that they both can't be right. Surely they can see that if they both believe in the infinite benevolence of God, that they must both be wrong. But of course they can’t!

Buddhist’s are not involved in wars, abuse and don't enforce their teachings on others. Buddhists believe that you should kill no living creature and this is an admirable philosophy. Yet they eat meat. Their reasoning behind this is that the person eating the meat does not kill the animal.

Lest I stand condemned by those that follow me for these views, let me add that I despise religion, not God or the people that worship God through these religions. For these people I have only compassion, for all people need meaning in their lives and need structure and tradition against which they can measure their worth. To the extent that religion serves these ends, it is good. To the extent that it serves the means to an ends of its money grabbing fake leaders leaders and founders, then it is is the worst of human depravity.

If there is a God, these leaders of the church will face him, for their despicable hypocrisy, to justify the deceit and the wrongdoings committed in his name during our lifetimes. It is logic to me to face to face a benevolent God after my death, if there is such a continuation of existence, who is just and will see my misdeeds in the context of my life and my ability to comprehend and interpret my deeds, as will he those billions of people more or less fortunate than me. He will disregard the religion they pursued, evaluating only their life and deeds.

It is my opinion that we are put into this mortal life, to learn as in a school, in which we are meant to learn from the events during life, and to evolve into higher dimensions of reality, after we pass over, or descend ( if we choose to do wrong and depravity). Somehow, I believe must all account to a higher power, for our actions or lack of actions during our very brief moment on planet earth, We must remember that energy cannot be created or destroyed, we are just bundles of energy and energy only changes form, and in my opinion it is just such a change in energy form that we undergo after we die.

Jimmy Swagggard

To illustrate my disillusion with exclusive religion, a case in point was Jimmy Swagggard, a hell and brimstone evangelist, who screamed and shouted from the pulpit against all sins, especially sexual sins and depravity. Then this hypocrite of the first order was caught red handed and photographed while at a local brothel, trying to secure the favors of a prostitute for the night. A few days later in front of his congregation , he wept and wept asking say over and over again “ I have sinned I have sinned” He pleaded with God and his congregation to forgive him, and I think many of them did forgive him for the supposedly objective terrible sin he had done that night at the brothel.(Note it is this huge unspeakable hypocrisy that made me sick when I read this and saw it to my amazement on TV. The one thing Christ really really despised was hypocrisy.

However, this sad story did not end there, a week or so after his desperate plea for forgiveness, a police officer pulled over a car for a suspected traffic violation, who do you suppose he found inside the car? No less than Jimmy Swagggard again with a prostitute in a very in indecent sexual and compromising situation. Jimmy got off with a warning from the amused police officer law, but this hypocrite did not learn from his mistakes or from the very words he had preached and screamed about for over 30 years. Twice this hypocrite was caught doing the same act of depravity/sin?, that he had screamed against, for years and years, over and over again from his pulpit. Which finally even his most previously faithful of his congregation, could no longer forgive not so much for his discretion but for his despicable hypocrisy. His church emptied after this sad event leaving most member disillusioned to the extreme,some I believe even leaving the Christian Faith.

However, unbelievably, a few of his congregation overlooked all his hideous hypocrisy, deception and sneaky discretion and remained his followers. This was a person who I had admired as a man of God, who preached ethics and morality and now I found out he was nothing but a secret sexual pervert. After that I could never listen, his preaching or to his music and felt his Christian calling was removed from him by God. Off course he was/is not the only hypocrite preacher out there many of them are puffed up with pride at their supposed.

He is the prime reason I abandoned organised religious and sort for god and truth in my own way as a mystic.

Below is a comment I received from an ex. Pastor About religion

Yes, Alan McDougall that is right, and you know, I was so liberated and truly free once the lord woke me up to the brainwashing lies of the ministry. I was in the ministry for 17 yrs. and followed what I was brainwashed to follow .how do they even get away with this is beyond me. "whatever a man sows, so shall he reaps" and God will not be mocked, is a dead giveaway that god does not have a eternal torture chamber to abort his children in, that were taught wrong, dressed wrong, talked wrong, or got brainwashed by the wrong preacher.

In addition, the fact, if you reap what you sow, then why would he punish you again? Does a non-Christian who lives a fairly modest and good life not sew what he reaps is he not punished by God the righteous judge in a in a fair way in, accordance with the severity of his sins. Are his sins infinite like eternal damnation? That would be double jeopardy. {2 punishments for one crime}.I have been screaming like a bungee for folks to wake up!

Comments please!

All the best

Alan McDougall

• Like 1

However nasty some Christians turn out to be, they are only following the example set by the Biblical deity whose deeds are worse than bad, if the stories about it had any credibility!

• Like 1

However nasty some Christians turn out to be, they are only following the example set by the Biblical deity whose deeds are worse than bad, if the stories about it had any credibility!

The epitome of.

I'll cut you off right here.

The main reason why the vast majority of atheists are so vocal is nothing to do with God really - its to do the the effect of organised religion on society, and the protection of the secular state. When atheists do talk about God, its usually to enforce a point of how nonsensical religious belief can be.

Exactly. Some atheists can be just as pushy and overboard as some religious people of course, but there's plenty of reasons for non religious people to speak up. Most that I know (myself included) only voice our opinions when peoples rights are being infringed upon or when religion is in a place where it does more damage than good. If religion gives people comfort then I am 100% for it and I would never try to change their beliefs. But if it's a situation where it's affecting people it shouldn't then it's important to do something about it.

Edited by ~TheBigK~
  • Like 2

I'll cut you off right here.

The main reason why the vast majority of atheists are so vocal is nothing to do with God really - its to do the the effect of organised religion on society, and the protection of the secular state. When atheists do talk about God, its usually to enforce a point of how nonsensical religious belief can be.

I will play Devils Advocate because I believe that both sides of this debate have merit

If religion is so nonsensical, why the heck harp on it all over the world like the late Christopher Higgins and Richard Dawkings do/did?, To me they are no better than the evangelist or religious nuts they despise? I think there is a new religion doing the rounds and it is called "New Atheism"

Atheism in the form of communism, via philosophy of Karl Marx has done just as much damage as religion, some say more people have perished because of Atheism and Philosophy than all religions combined.

Atheists are quick to point out that throughout history large numbers of people were killed in the name of Religion; but they fail to mention the countless millions who were killed by leaders who worshiped themselves or by militant atheist-Communists who were driven by a hatred for God and Religion.

"The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression, published by Harvard University Press, is the work of eleven scholars that ignited a continental firestorm when it first hit bookstores in France in 1997. The authors estimate the century's death toll at the hands of Communist governments (excluding wars) at 100 million people.

Country by country, deaths by the state in China stand at 65 million, in the USSR 20 million, Vietnam 1 million, North Korea 2 million, Cambodia 2 million, Eastern Europe 1 million, Latin America 150,000, Africa 1.7 million, and Afghanistan 1.5 million.

Additionally, the international Communist movement murdered about 10,000 people throughout the world." (Author's emphasis).

Daniel J Flynn, "Ideas Have Consequences... Like Murder, Tyranny, and Repression," Accuracy in Academia,

Was the philosophy of atheism, espoused by communists, responsible for the mass murders perpetrated by communist leaders such as Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Ceausescu? Let's look at some enlightening facts that militant atheists prefer not to acknowledge.

Communists leaders were/are motivated by a strong desire to impose an ideological "package" over the whole world. The package included the eradication of Religion, defined by arch-atheist, Karl Marx, as “The opium of the people.” According to Marx, Religion helped keep the masses passive before the abuse of the wealthy and powerful, and the only way to free them from the “stupor," God and Religion had to be eradicated. Lenin embraced Marx's views and so did Stalin, up to the Second World war.

The enforcement of Atheism was a critical requirement for Communism’s success, and, thus, it had to be implemented at all costs. This meant oppressive measures, such as brainwashing in state schools, the closing of houses of worship and arresting countless religious leaders.

Karl Marx’s extremist followers were not, in any way, impeded in their blood-thirsty global quest by fear of a Higher Power. Atheism took very efficient care of this “limiting factor.” Since the end justified the means, as Machiavelli had instructed, they could do whatever was necessary to bring about a workers’ paradise.

Because the opposition in some cases proved to be powerful and resilient, drastic means were used. Large numbers were killed for refusing to abandon their religious beliefs. A great many were sent to concentration camps. (For an enlightening, first-hand account of suppression of Religion and other "enemies" of atheistic-cin Russia, please read, The Gulag Archipelago, by Alexander Solzhenitsyn -- especially Chapter 2.)

Communist-atheist leaders, in their own eyes, became supreme, all-knowing, all-wise and all powerful "gods." They had total control over people’s lives and over who lived and who died. Being "gods," they asserted their evil schemes over the masses with brutality and mercilessness.

Militant atheism, therefore, was a major factor in the murder of countless millions, during the past century. Unfortunately, militant atheism, is still driven by some of the same extremist views reminiscent of atheist-communist regimes of old. They, like their predecessors, do not hesitate to admit that they hate God, Rand that they would like to see both disappear forever. Furthermore, they are driven by a hatred for the unborn, and a blind support for common-law living, sexual immorality, euthanasia, etc.

he understandable concern of many is that a propagation of their philosophy of meaninglessness and their blind allegiance to atheistic evolution would lead, in the long run, to a return to a cold-hearted and dangerous devaluing of the weak and the needy in society; though they assure us that that is not part of their agenda. We believe that their cold-heartiness toward millions of unborn babies, and their total support of euthanasia indicates otherwise.

Theist author, Dinesh D'Souza, eloquently expresses similar concerns in the following quote:

The crimes of atheism have generally been perpetrated through a hubristic ideology that sees man, not God, as the creator of values. Using the latest techniques of science and technology, man seeks to displace God and create a secular utopia here on earth. Of course if some people - the Jews, the landowners, the unfit, or the handicapped - have to be eliminated in order to achieve this utopia, this is a price the atheist tyrants and their apologists have shown themselves quite willing to pay. Thus they confirm the truth of Fyodor Dostoyevsky's dictum, "If God is not, everything is permitted.
  • Like 3

The problem with religion as I see it is that they try to impose their beliefs on others and on society in general. They may do this physically, psychologically or politically. Religion is also often used as a pretense for some personal agenda, usually political.

Religious dogma often is used to persecute and discriminate against those who do not agree with that dogma. I think athiests are correct when they call religions on these kinds of behavior.

As for 'harmless delusions', are any delusions harmless?

• Like 3

Lol. Religious vs atheists, Republicans vs Democrats, Steelers vs Ravens, Pepsi vs Coke.

Since every case is a matter of personal preference and opinion, I personally would prefer that everyone go about their business quietly and stop trying to influence or control others. But that goes against human nature.

• Like 3

It's worth pointing out the Nazis murdered millions and weren't atheists,a person declaring themselves atheist couldn't join the SS.

• Like 1

That was a rough read and I must say that you sure like to play the blame game......must be tough having to live with these thoughts in your head.... :unsure2:

I'm an atheist and if I allowed myself, I would be offended by your posts, but I won't, so I'm not.... ;)

Oh, and by the way, you tell us to look up Richard Dawkins (Richard Dawkings) and Christopher Hitchens (Christopher Higgins),but can't spell their names correctly? At least have enough respect for that! :hmm:

• Like 3

Those claiming they don't believe in religion, but leave the door open for a belief in a god, because there is no evidence otherwise, are believers, and deceivers.

You can't claim you don't believe in something then claim it may exist, that's what's called simple hypocritical apologetics, a ploy used by simple minded religious to try to provide an illusion, then infiltrate minds to change them.

They do this constantly, like the good cop bad cop interrogation techniques, we were taught in theology by the church. It can work on simple minds, but never on an evolving one.

Communism is no different to theism, or deity worship, they are all illusionary concepts which have no base in reality. If you study communist doctrine implementation, it's no different to the god cults approach. Try to be nice and make any number of promises that are claimed to provide what everyone needs when you want to take over, then push a bit, threaten, use force and the final act, introduce elitist draconian suppressions, to get your way.

The biggest mistake, fanciful ploy believers make, is to try to put all non believers into a box they can use against them, Hence their deluded claim all non believers are atheists and by their deluded definition communist, socialist in nature. It's understandable, considering believers have no idea how to live outside concepts and because of that. When faced with facts that go completely against their programming, that they can't ignore, they say they don't believe to appease their confusion, but still cling desperately to the concept of a god.

“Militant atheism, therefore, was a major factor in the murder of countless millions, during the past century. Unfortunately, militant atheism, is still driven by some of the same extremist views reminiscent of atheist-communist regimes of old. They, like their predecessors, do not hesitate to admit that they hate God, Rand that they would like to see both disappear forever. Furthermore, they are driven by a hatred for the unborn, and a blind support for common-law living, sexual immorality, euthanasia, etc.

he understandable concern of many is that a propagation of their philosophy of meaninglessness and their blind allegiance to atheistic evolution would lead, in the long run, to a return to a cold-hearted and dangerous devaluing of the weak and the needy in society; though they assure us that that is not part of their agenda. We believe that their cold-heartiness toward millions of unborn babies, and their total support of euthanasia indicates otherwise.

Theist author, Dinesh D'Souza, eloquently expresses similar concerns in the following quote:

675]The crimes of atheism have generally been perpetrated through a hubristic ideology that sees man, not God, as the creator of values. Using the latest techniques of science and technology, man seeks to displace God and create a secular utopia here on earth. Of course if some people - the Jews, the landowners, the unfit, or the handicapped - have to be eliminated in order to achieve this utopia, this is a price the atheist tyrants and their apologists have shown themselves quite willing to pay. Thus they confirm the truth of Fyodor Dostoyevsky's dictum, "If God is not, everything is permitted.”

The above tidbit, is all the proof needed to reveal a believer in the true sense of the word in every way.

No evolving logical thinking person could ever accept those clearly false claims as fact, unless all you have for evidence, is what you sociological culture has impregnated you with.

When you consider communism is a last century concept and all its damage has been done over a few short decades, it's ludicrous to think it come anywhere near the long term destruction of life during the period of the god cult and all religion.

When it comes to the god cult, it has 2000 years of the most barbaric, warmongering, genocidal invasion, enforce poverty, period on the earth. Making the claim non believers don't like the unborn, is hilarious when you consider the track record of the god cult in its treatment of children, which goes on unbated and ever worse the any other time in th planets history of life.

All the evidence, shows the majority of weak and needy throughout history, are in the biggest god cult countries on the planet and their churches of god, are the richest, greediest and most destructively gluttonous humans ever to exist on the planet.

• Like 4

If religion is so nonsensical, why the heck harp on it all over the world like the late Christopher Higgins and Richard Dawkings do/did?

I've already answered this. It is because many atheists, antitheists and agnostics believe, with good reason, that organised religion should never influence government or education, and that this secular society must be preserved.

Blind faith in a stone age deity should never be a factor in whether we go to war, or what children learn in school.

Atheism in the form of communism, via philosophy of Karl Marx has done just as much damage as religion, some say more people have perished because of Atheism and Philosophy than all religions combined.

This argument annoys the heck out of me. It wasn't atheism that did the damage in the communist states of the 20th century. The reason the communists were so anti-religious was because of the immense power the church had held in the early part of the century. In the eyes of the communists, they were as much a part of the problem as bankers and land owning elite.

They didn't just kills millions of people because they believed in God.

Also, there's an argument that regimes like Stalinist Russian were just as "religious" as the ruling classes before the revolution - they were just worshipping Marx and Lenin instead of God.

Militant atheism, therefore, was a major factor in the murder of countless millions, during the past century. Unfortunately, militant atheism, is still driven by some of the same extremist views reminiscent of atheist-communist regimes of old. They, like their predecessors, do not hesitate to admit that they hate God, Rand that they would like to see both disappear forever. Furthermore, they are driven by a hatred for the unborn, and a blind support for common-law living, sexual immorality, euthanasia, etc.

You say "both sides of this debate have merit", but it sounds like you're falling down very squarely in one camp - a camp whose arguments are pretty tired I'm afraid.

• Like 2

I've know some very good people that have never gone to church. They like myself were agnostic. All they wanted was a simple life of peace and the little enjoyments. A few of them gave into religion and became tormented souls. I've seen a few of them recently and they have this sadness on their faces. Why worry about the love of god when we have trouble loving one another.

• Like 2

I've know some very good people that have never gone to church. They like myself were agnostic. All they wanted was a simple life of peace and the little enjoyments. A few of them gave into religion and became tormented souls. I've seen a few of them recently and they have this sadness on their faces. Why worry about the love of god when we have trouble loving one another.

Believe it or not I am one of them I despise exclusivity and fundamentalism in any form it wants to show its ugly face!

Emma_Acid dear,

I was acting as devils advocate please read my post where I started the thread if gives a closer view on my actual position as far as religion is concerned.

Edited by Alan McDougall

Believe it or not I am one of them I despise exclusivity and fundamentalism in any form it wants to show its ugly face!

Emma_Acid dear,

I was acting as devils advocate please read my post where I started the thread if gives a closer view on my actual position as far as religion is concerned.

Fair enough. Either way I've answered your question.

• Like 1

.Religion, defined by arch-atheist, Karl Marx, as “The opium of the people.” According to Marx, Religion helped keep the masses passive before the abuse of the wealthy and powerful,.., .

The full quote from Karl Marx translates as: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

Another quote from a Church of England priest Charles Kinsley said "

. "We have used the Bible as if it were a mere special constable's hand book, an opium dose for keeping beasts of burden patient while they were being overloaded, a mere book to keep the poor in order." So it was a view held by both Christians and Atheists fullywired

fullywired

• Like 2

Religion does not stay home, or in the Church.Religion commands people to spread it's bullocks far and wide.

One does not need Religion which is made up anyway to have a belief in life after death.If what you remember before you were born scares you so much?Then do not have kids so they can go through the same fear as you.

Religion is akin to one thinking in order to be a great swimmer, you need Lead weights sewn into your Swimming Trunks.

Religion left unchecked is like pouring Mud in your Kitchen Sink, turning on the Faucet, and leave on vacation.

Time and time again I see Religious people being dishonest, but that's natural to people that lie to themselves.

Being open minded, yet reality based becomes more and more important as our technology grows.Religion takes the minds of a big portion of the population and throws it in a blender.

Just because it gives comfort to some, it only enables backwards thinking, and harms others in the long run.

That religion is an opium is one of the things Marx got right. That is probably why it so scandalizes the religious.

• Like 1

I hate the atheists who make it part of their persona and life to talk about how god does not exist and don;t shut the F- up about it.

I myself enjoy a good discussion on the metaphysical, always have. I don't however care what someone believes so long as it doesn't affect me in a negative way. I don't subscribe to being a part of anything, I let people say what they think I am, I could care less. We'll all die, and we'll all find out - I just hope it's either blank and dark or if it's not, it better be really interesting and mind blowing since people make such a fuss about death.

You mentioned the Jehovah's Witnesses: They called to my door one morning and since I'd never really read about them, I decided to entertain them on their church and they were delighted because as you can imagine, most people couldn't be arsed with them.

Interestingly, one of them was an older woman in her mid 60's who told me we were now about halfway through Revelation (the part with talk of wars and that) and that 'The Kingdom was coming soon.'. I asked her if she was expecting to see it in her lifetime and she said Definitely.'

We shall have to see.

• Like 1

I hate the atheists who make it part of their persona and life to talk about how god does not exist and don;t shut the F- up about it.

If reincarnation is real?

May your next life be that of a female in a Muslim country.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SySAAl-nAg

If reincarnation is real?

May your next life be that of a female in a Muslim country.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=7SySAAl-nAg

Needless bashing is what I'm getting at. Notice I said those who walk around going on and on about god not existing. I didn't say it's annoying to speak out against stoning in Islamic places. It doesn't take an Atheist to see the madness in that.

It's a dodgy religion but there's nothing that can be done about it either. It's their culture and part of their world. The best thing to do would be to flee which is what I will be doing should I be resurrected in a place like that.

Needless bashing is what I'm getting at. Notice I said those who walk around going on and on about god not existing.

May the fairy tale belief bite your **** in your lifetime.

May the fairy tale belief bite your **** in your lifetime.

What fairy tale belief?

What fairy tale belief?

If you were walking down the Street?A guy grabs and pulls you into an alley?He puts a Knife to your Throat and asks "Are you Catholic, or Protestant?".

What would you say?

If christians didn't preach they'd explode or drop dead from the stress of being in a cult. Christianity is a lot like amway and other pyramid scams, you have to put more money and time in to keep on believing a lie.

• Like 1