Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati and religion.

Changedsoul

The system we live in is undoubtably a controlled society, every part of your life has been infiltrated by the small minority we call illuminati. It is important we question the actions of the elite because it impacts many human lives, it has been ignored for too long, we all need to understand what is happening.

First, I will clarify that the Illuminati and other organisations directly related to the illuminati practise Satanism, now when you hear that word I'm going to guess you are pretty dismissive at the seemingly odd and old age perception you may have of satan, But the main reason for this is people do not accept the opposite religion... Christianity.

Now, if you can keep on reading regardless of what you think of religion you may look at this in a new light.

Satanists are known to do things exactly opposite of what the bible says, so that includes symbolism, morals, actions, thoughts ect...

In rituals they turn the cross upside down, they perpetrate greed and power. You could definitely say they are the evil force.

So, keep in mind that everything they do is based on portraying an opposite.

The Illuminati name comes from the meaning "illuminated" which literally means "Enlightened one"

Now, if everything they do is an opposite of the force they are fighting against then obviously they would be deceptive and claim to be enlightened, clearly they do not have the all knowing of an enlightened being because to become enlightened one has to achieve great inner peace and love for all life.

(The dollar note which has the Illuminati logo may as well be a devils face, because that's the true identity of the illuminati, and that's what money is...The devils tool. )

An enlightened being sees all, the past and the future (Hence the all seeing eye logo.).

When a human achieves enlightenment anything is possible, they become aware of everything and have the power to change reality and achieve what other humans would call impossible. These are teachings I have received from a Buddhist monk who did a talk on enlightenment so I have a pretty accurate understanding.

What people are missing with religion though is the connections between them all. Buddha, Jesus, the Hindu gods... They were enlightened beings! Jesus just decided to let us know what was going to happen in the future, he contained prophesies in the bible which are true because he could see both the past and the future.

Now..... The plan of the illuminati is to bring a one world government and a one world religion.

And they are WELL on the way to doing this.

They are planning to deceive us into thinking an anti-Christ is actually the second coming of Christ.

This is currently in development and the Vatican have recently found an old bible which coincidentally predicts a a new prophet is coming to earth. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105714/Secret-14million-Bible-Jesus-predicts-coming-Prophet-Muhammad-unearthed-Turkey.html)

This is part of the deception, this bible is a creation of the elite and with the trust the humans have in the Vatican, they won't bat an eyelid. (I don't know if you have actually seen the popes throne with the upside down cross and satanic backdrop, but it's fairly obvious they are satanic, especially with all the allegations of child abuse.)

This place we are living in is really a war zone between good and evil and sadly evil is winning.

BUT... This understanding can bring new light to us all. Enlightenment is the purpose of life, to become perfectly in the image of god and we all have the capability to do it. And by achieving it you are boundless and impossibilities do not exist.

The only thing you can NOT do is mess with another persons free will.

If you can not see the truth in the things I am saying, you really must be in-denial. Wake up!

I'd love for people to add to what I am saying, the more evidence the better.

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing everybody he didn't exist." - The other guys.

Here are some VERY good videos that show PLENTY of evidence for the things I am claiming.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKOXwDFL1U

www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZedImnF0c

Edited by Changedsoul

The Illuminati are really, really, really bad at what they do, then.

And it can't be a bible that's 2,000 years old since the Bible didn't exist until the Church decided the books (and sequence of books) that belonged to it around 350 AD (making it at most 1700 years old.)

As I recall, hardcore Christianity pushes for the Christianization of the world and a government headed by/under the authority of Jesus. Isn't that a "one world religion?"

• Like 4

And it can't be a bible that's 2,000 years old since the Bible didn't exist until the Church decided the books (and sequence of books) that belonged to it around 350 AD (making it at most 1700 years old.)

As I recall, hardcore Christianity pushes for the Christianization of the world and a government headed by/under the authority of Jesus. Isn't that a "one world religion?"

How can they be really bad at what they do? We are under the control of them right now with money and brainwashing. They are enslaving us from the purpose.

It's the same with other religions as well, but what I'm trying to put across is the fact that people are praying to a god that is themselves, they can become one with god (The universe.) religion is misunderstood.

And trust me, I'd really really rather be forced into Christianity than satanism.

Edited by Changedsoul

The system we live in is undoubtably a controlled society, every part of your life has been infiltrated by the small minority we call illuminati.

26570778.jpg

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 5

26570778.jpg

Oh sorry, I was under the assumption that; you used money, worked your precious life away, have been taught lies about history, ingested media and tv, listened to music with satanic subliminal messaging (willingly or not), drink floridated water, idolised celebrities, drink alcohol or intake of pharmaceutical westernised medicine.

You are in it and you can't deny it, I'm sorry but it's about time humans woke up and did something about this before it is too late.

Edited by Changedsoul

It is a one world religion - with a dictator. The difference which gets ignored is that THIS particular dictator is also the same one who Created everything. This is why Christians worship him and will willingly obey. The thing we believe is that he wants (and KNOWS) what is best for us, his creation. Those who have not been given faith or who have rejected the opportunity so far, due to willfulness primarily, cannot understand this - they are blinded.

The thing that causes me the most agitation is that people rebel from ANY action that they do not initiate for themselves. In short, THEY want to be God and if they cannot be, then they will kneel willingly to no other. They also tend to be hostile in many cases to those who will be willing. As a Christian I believe that Jesus the Christ will return and will rule over a worldly kingdom. The bible says he will rule and reign with a "rod of iron". This indicates there will still be those who will be against his dominion but they will be powerless to oppose him. If I believed he would rule unjustly, causing pain and heartache by his decrees then I would not want to follow him either. But if a person is willing to suffer a horribly painful, shameful physical death as a means to save strangers from the same then why would we expect him to mistreat them later? What others think of me is not my business. What God thinks of me is the most important thing in this existence as far as I'm concerned. For those who believe that God is a myth, I say fine and no harm, no foul toward myself. I wish them the best. In time I believe we will see the truth and if I'm wrong then I'll admit it. If they are wrong then the consequences might well be that they do not get to continue in a wonderful, purposeful existence of growth and love. We all must choose what we think is best.

Oh sorry, I was under the assumption that; you used money, worked your precious life away, have been taught lies about history, ingested media and tv, listened to music with satanic subliminal messaging (willingly or not), drink floridated water, idolised celebrities, drink alcohol or intake of pharmaceutical westernised medicine.

There's your problem. Assumptions.

• Like 2

There's your problem. Assumptions.

That what sarcasm. You can't tell me you do not do any of those things in the list or you wouldn't be on this website in the first place.

Maybe the reason for the pushing of the religion is preparing us for the arrival of the Anti-Christ who will deceive to be Christ, that's why Christianity would seem to be a one world religion. It's just a step towards the NWO in the illuminati agenda.

First, I will clarify that the Illuminati and other organisations directly related to the illuminati practise Satanism, now when you hear that word I'm going to guess you are pretty dismissive at the seemingly odd and old age perception you may have of satan, But the main reason for this is people do not accept the opposite religion... Christianity.

Now, if you can keep on reading regardless of what you think of religion you may look at this in a new light.

The illuminati practices Satanism because Changedsoul says so. Satanist's do everything opposite because Changedsoul says so.

Nothing has changed, still your same lack of critical thinking skills.

That's your opinion.

And by the looks of it everyone else's.

That's your opinion.

Mine as well.

(To be continued ...)

Mine as well.

(To be continued ...)

Great, well that's fine.

At least I understand it, maybe it's down to me then isn't it.

But I guarantee that anybody who is following spirituality or has a spiritual background will completely agree with me here.

If you can not see the truth in the things I am saying, you really must be in-denial. Wake up!

zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz

• Like 1

I am the Messiah in this generation for freemason, illuminati, jew, islam, christian, pagan. For all believers. Special place for jews , i am messiah ben joseph. But one thing i am asking is to help me realize this dream of mine and YOU.

But I guarantee that anybody who is following spirituality or has a spiritual background will completely agree with me here.

I don`t know how you connect the Illumimati to spirituality and I`m not really interested in how you do that, but if

you say that each single individual with spiritual background/following spirituality on this planet (so we are talking

about millions of ppl here) is at the same opinion as you are, you are just naive or megalomaniac or both of it.

Edited by toast

I am the Messiah in this generation for freemason, illuminati, jew, islam, christian, pagan. For all believers. Special place for jews , i am messiah ben joseph. But one thing i am asking is to help me realize this dream of mine and YOU.

What?

• Like 1

I don`t know how you connect the Illumimati to spirituality and I`m not really interested in how you do that, but if

you say that each single individual with spiritual background/following spirituality on this planet (so we are talking

about millions of ppl here) is at the same opinion as you are, you are just naive or megalomaniac or both of it.

I'm sorry... but the name "illuminati" literally means the enlightened ones, and you are telling me it has nothing to do with spirituality?

Becoming enlightened is the pinnacle of spirituality, it's the goal most meditators and yogis alike have.

Not one spiritual person who I have talked to disagrees with me.

I am a member of a Buddhist temple in the UK and every individual understands what I say. I have explained this to many people online and awoken them.

My friends who are not particularly spiritual have been shown the evidence and awoken, they in return have shown others and awoken them and the chain reaction continues. If you want to remain skeptical for whatever reason then that is fine, I'm helping the people that have it in them to awaken, your ignorance just shows how solidified in society you are.

All you have to do is look for evidence and it is there, if you don't look at the evidence and just laugh in denial at what I am saying then you are as I said before a fool.

And if you think the awakening isn't happening, all you have to do is look on google and see the millions of people becoming aware that we are living in a prison put in place by the elite. That is awakening....becoming aware of what is happening around you in reality. Seeing clearly through the bull**** of everyday life.

You see, the vail across your eyes is put in place with what has been taught to us to be "Normal" but the reality of the fact is this normal we are living isn't normal, it is a controlled society. Through media, through technology, through lies, through delusion.

Why would you question all you have ever known? You wouldn't because you know no different.

I'm not saying this theory is 100% correct! Maybe I'm missing a few pieces but the basis of what I am saying is pretty accurate.

It makes sense..

Maybe the reason for the pushing of the religion is preparing us for the arrival of the Anti-Christ who will deceive to be Christ, that's why Christianity would seem to be a one world religion. It's just a step towards the NWO in the illuminati agenda.

Paranoia and biblical prophecy! Thats a potent mix you got going there :no:

• Like 2

How can they be really bad at what they do? We are under the control of them right now with money and brainwashing. They are enslaving us from the purpose.

Because they've not managed to do it in 2,000 years. No "one world government" no single language, no single religion, etc.

• Like 1

Because they've not managed to do it in 2,000 years. No "one world government" no single language, no single religion, etc.

Yes but you fail to understand that money and debt is a creation of the illuminati, they own the federal reserve thus they own anybody who has money.

Yes but you fail to understand that money and debt is a creation of the illuminati, they own the federal reserve thus they own anybody who has money.

Money and debt is much, much older that the Illuminati.

What you fail to understand is that there are actually countries that does not use US $, and thus are independent from the federal reserve (I live in one of those). There really is a world outside the US, that makes independant decisions.

I know its a shocking concept !

Just when are they going to introduce the One World Government, because right now the UN has 193 independent members, so that isn't going to well either ?

• Like 5

The Illuminati disbanded in 1785, with no evidence they subsequently reformed, so this is all irrelevant

• Like 3