Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Adventures VS Paranormal Team

Brian Topp

"Ghost Adventures," the popular Travel Channel paranormal reality show involving three Ed Hardy-clad ghost hunters, is being haunted by allegations the show plays loose with the facts and emphasizes showmanship over hardcore research.

And, yes, paranormal experts claim that they employ science and scholarly research in their investigations of unexplained phenomena.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/ghost-adventures-crew-haunted_n_923851.html?utm_hp_ref=ghosts

• Like 1

"Loose with the facts"? Never. I just can't be....no duh. lol

• Like 4

Ghost Adventures isn't real? OMG I'm shocked....

Great show though if you dont take it serious!

• Like 4

Ghost Adventures to me is entertainment, Like Duck Dynasty, I know it's scripted, fake but i love those rednecks and their shenanigans!

• Like 4

Ghost Adventures to me is entertainment, Like Duck Dynasty, I know it's scripted, fake but i love those rednecks and their shenanigans!

Those three guys are morons. I like their first visit to the Goldfield Hotel when they ran screaming from the basement like little girls. Classic.

The other two are new to me. He asks the questions and she makes up the answers. I am sure she read all of the tourist brochures and visited the local historical society beforehand ala Chip Coffey from Paranormal State. That way she can appear to be right just enough for no one to notice the crap she made up to fill in the blanks.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 2