Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevemagegod

Strange D-Day Dream Reincarnation?

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So last night i had a pretty strange dream. It was almost a Nightmarish type dream. I knew i was dreaming due to my own Lucid Dream personal training but i just let the events in the dream go on by itself. I don't remember much of the plot of the dream unfortunately but i remember seeing all these flashes of light, yelling and screaming in my mind's eye. And then i kinda woke up suddenly really nervous for some reason. I do remember i was doing a lot of tossing and turning in my bed while the dream was going on.

I kinda forgot about the dream until i turned on the TV and it was on the History Channel and it was about the D Day Invasion, and then it triggered something in my memory about the dream. I always seemed to have this type of dream around this time of year even though i never really payed much attention to anniversary dates(even though Google was advertising it), and perhaps practing Lucid Dreaming, and Astral Projection helped me put to and to together.

My own personal theory is perhaps i was a soldier and got killed during the battle. As of this post the D-Day Battle was still going on since it is only the second day of the battle. What do you guys think? According to wikipedia 12K people were estimated to be dead. 4k Confirmed.

Edited by stevemagegod
1 person likes this

It could be.

Do you remember how you died? If you remember, try seeing if you have marks or pains in that area.

But.. It could be because you might've been watching documentaries or tv and it got stuck in your head. One time I spent a few hours going over world war 2 in my textbook, and that night I had a weird dream about the holocaust and the gas chambers and concentration camps.. It was freaky.

But, since you sort of said that that might not be the case, try meditation. Youtube probably has some good past life regression meditations.

If reincarnation is real then I think it's very possible that you could have been a soldier that died on D Day...

A few yeas ago I had some intense dreams that made me think I might have been a young Jewish woman

who was killed by the Nazis in WW2. Not in the gas chambers...but in the back of a large truck. Then sometime after

that dream about the truck I came across the info that sometimes Jews were loaded into trucks and killed with exhaust fumes.

:cry: