Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More home truths from an Israeli Jew

Guest Br Cornelius

I've only watched 25mns of the video(to tired to watch the rest now). He's a good speaker ...... very clear.

Br Cornelius - it is against forum guidelines to post a simple link without explanation. It is also discourteous, lazy, and possibly fattening.

Next time, could you take the time to include some text as to what the link is ABOUT ?

Warm regards,

Gardener.

• Like 1

Roofgardener,

Its about correcting the propaganda most people have accepted as truth about the Israeli occupation of Palestine. Every one of the examples he uses I have seen you use in discussions, so its a nice palliative to your misinformation. You should watch it since you still seem to have a lot to learn on the subject :tu:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Roofgardener,

Its about correcting the propaganda most people have accepted as truth about the Israeli occupation of Palestine. Every one of the examples he uses I have seen you use in discussions, so its a nice palliative to your misinformation. You should watch it since you still seem to have a lot to learn on the subject :tu:

Br Cornelius

I will watch it with great interest.

HOWEVER.

Please have the courtesy to annotate your links... give a brief explanation of what they are, and why.

I'm not asking for MUCH, Br Cornelius.

I'm just asking you to follow the forum rules, and show respect to your fellow members.

(which - in most other regards - you do anyway... to an exemplary degree). :tu:

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

I will watch it with great interest.

HOWEVER.

Please have the courtesy to annotate your links... give a brief explanation of what they are, and why.

I'm not asking for MUCH, Br Cornelius.

I'm just asking you to follow the forum rules, and show respect to your fellow members.

(which - in most other regards - you do anyway... to an exemplary degree). :tu:

Don't presume to teach me forum etiquette - i have been here considerably longer than yourself you Johnny cum lately.

I will let the man's truth speak for itself - and won't be engaging in any further tittle-tattle on the matter.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Roofgardener,

Br Cornelius

I think he genuinely feels his countrymen are wrong in their possessing the land. I think he seems interested in selling a book also (nothing wrong with that) and he is an eloquent defender of people who would slaughter him like a goat if they had the opportunity. He'd probably think they had the right :)

Supporting the Palestinians in their goals today means to accept their desired outcomes on the ground. Anyone who has not listened to what THEY SAY about what they will do is being naive - or is complicit. They cry about genocide while threatening one. I, for one, do not care about the guilt this man is wallowing in. This situation will be settled eventually and if he survives and is still dissatisfied then he can find solace that most Jews do not agree with him and prefer to live in a place where THEY get to decide if they stay, not someone else's government.

• Like 1

Shocked!

RoofGardener and "and then" have posted, and neither of them accused Niko Peled of being a self-hating Jew! LOL! amazing.

"if then", did you notice how this man spelled it out early in the speech, that the Jews who "returned" are not at all related to the Jews that left Israel? I know you snicker at my assertion that European Jews - aka, the Kazars, were tribal people in and about the Southern Russian - Ukraine region that never even practiced the Jewish faith until the 1400's, about 700+ years after the fall of the House of Juda. The problem is, "and then", it is true.

So anyway, thank you for the link, Br. Cornelius, I have only listened to a small portion but can't wait to get back to it.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

It's hard to take the myth away from people. It's like a chocolate milkshake with crack in it.

Yamato, my sig applies to this very situation so aptly....

"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"

Shocked!

RoofGardener and "and then" have posted, and neither of them accused Niko Peled of being a self-hating Jew! LOL! amazing.

"if then", did you notice how this man spelled it out early in the speech, that the Jews who "returned" are not at all related to the Jews that left Israel? I know you snicker at my assertion that European Jews - aka, the Kazars, were tribal people in and about the Southern Russian - Ukraine region that never even practiced the Jewish faith until the 1400's, about 700+ years after the fall of the House of Juda. The problem is, "and then", it is true.

So anyway, thank you for the link, Br. Cornelius, I have only listened to a small portion but can't wait to get back to it.

And you feel that because they've ONLY been of the faith for 600 years or so they do not qualify? Really? :) You really never cease to cause me a chuckle with your half hearted attempts to justify your hatred. You do realize they are NEVER going to be uprooted again, right? I have that on the authority of God's word. Yeah, the God you think inconsequential to this conflict is soon enough going to show those in the world - like yourself - that he actually decides things - not popular opinion of those who hate his chosen. I choose my fights a little more carefully, but hey! Go for it man! :w00t:
  • Like 1