Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Travel with No Intention

cj_ohera

I have been unintentionally taking myself to another plane every night for the last 2 weeks, and I'm becoming afraid to sleep. I wake up in my bed, fully aware that I am not awake here....my body is asleep but my spirit is moving. I'm in my house, which I keep cleansed because of evil entities that find great fun in torturing my children and psychically attacking me. My house when I wake up is dark and shadowy, and there are always these really scary 'people' there. They don't speak to me or touch me until last night. Usually when I travel and want to get out, since I don't know how to 'go' anywhere but my house, I turn on a light or flush the toilet....it always brings me back. But this demension or whatever it is has no lights. They are present...my lamp is in the same place, light switches are available, but none of them work. So I can't use this technique to escape back to our plane. Last night was the worst, and I am terrified. I 'woke' up in my bed like always, but I knew where I was. There was a man walking into my bedroom and I was paralyzed with fear. I have no idea who he was because like I said, there is no light and it's difficult to see. I usually can thrash around and scream to bring myself out of this place, but I couldn't last night. I was just there, in my bed, unable to do anything at all. So the only thing I could do was roll out of my bed, hoping once I hit the floor I'd come out of it. Well, when I did this, I just floated, and he laughed at me. A terrible laugh that made me freak out. I had nowhere to go because my mind wasn't working and thinking, well, just float out of this house. All I was thinking was that I was trapped. I floated back into my bed, and hid myself under the covers after he walked out of my room. Then he came back and got into the bed with me and started touching me! My body responded at first for some reason, but I fought it and found my voice. I screamed myself back here. The night before, I had a voice in my room during one of these travels asking me what species I was and when I answered "Hunan" it repeated it back in the strangest voice full of malice. I feel there is something I'm supposed to do during these visits because It's the same place every time. Once a night, I go, but I'm always so afraid, I spend the whole time trying to get out! Is it safe to ask one of these beings what I need to do, or is there a different way for me to take myself elsewhere. I do not feel my goddess present here, and when I finally come out of it, I sing my goddess song and talk to her until I feel her arms around me and I know it's safe to go back to sleep. Do people sometimes get taken places that something needs to be done, or is the entity in this house trying to take me away? That's my fear. I don't know what to do or how to change this. Someone please help. I'm completely afraid to go to sleep anymore, and the lack of sleep is taking a toll on everything.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• dr no

• White Crane Feather

• cj_ohera

Go and talk to a doctor

• Like 1

Not sure if it would work, but you could try confronting the entities and people you see over on the other side. Like the man you saw.

@Dr No...

I am completely sane, and a college graduate with a very prestigious job. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, and I raise all three of my children alone. There is nothing wrong with my sanity, kind sir. If you have nothing kind to say, please refrain from saying anything at all. It is rude and completely uncalled for; I'm just asking for someone who understands to help me with what I am intended to do.

@Nighthawk....

They can't hurt me, can they? I think that is what I fear the most.

Edited by cj_ohera

See if this helps, you are welcome to pm, me and I might be able to walk you through some steps to rid yourself of this problem.

Someone please help. I'm completely afraid to go to sleep anymore [...]

Notwithstanding differences in our backgrounds and belief systems,

I pray Archangel Raphael* guard over you as much as protect

your children. Archangels are as few as they are exceptionally powerful,

close to God.

May the Almighty deliver you from evil.

"Unlike most saints, Saint

Raphael the Archangel was never a human being who lived on

Earth, but instead has always been a heavenly angel who was declared a saint in honor of

his work helping people on Earth. Saint Raphael the Archangel serves as the

patron saint

of healing, serving people who need healing for their bodies, minds, or spirits and helping

the people who care for them (such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and counselors). He

is also a patron saint of young people, love, travelers, and people seeking protection from

nightmares"--

Edited by aka CAT

They can't hurt me, can they? I think that is what I fear the most.

This repeated word throughout your posts looks like your hurdle.

@Dr No...

I am completely sane, and a college graduate with a very prestigious job. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, and I raise all three of my children alone. There is nothing wrong with my sanity, kind sir. If you have nothing kind to say, please refrain from saying anything at all. It is rude and completely uncalled for; I'm just asking for someone who understands to help me with what I am intended to do

I am serious,it doesn't matter how clever you are or how prestigious your job is,you sound to me as if you aren't in the best of health.Have you told any of your friends that evil entities are torturing your children or physically attacking you? If one of my friends said that to me I would say exactly what I said in my first post.I am not saying you aren't sane but I would seek medical advice before plunging into the world of the unconfirmed supernatural

I am serious,it doesn't matter how clever you are or how prestigious your job is,you sound to me as if you aren't in the best of health.Have you told any of your friends that evil entities are torturing your children or physically attacking you? If one of my friends said that to me I would say exactly what I said in my first post.I am not saying you aren't sane but I would seek medical advice before plunging into the world of the unconfirmed supernatural

That is a bit much. This person is experiencing something that is pretty well documented, though not well studied. They are just interpreting it their own way, which is making them become fearful, and in turn a bit paranoid of when things happen. A doctor would have less to say about this than people on here who experience the same thing, and could possibly end up prescribing mood/health debilitating anti-psychotics to simply 'try them out'. You see, medication is a huge business. If less people visited the doctor when they don't really need to, the business wouldn't be quite as booming.

My advice to the OP would be to not make fear based assumptions. Whenever you are about to connect dots about anything that happens to you relating to what you experience in bed, ask yourself if it is really related, or you're just making an assumption. I think you'll find that most of the time you are making yourself scared unnecessarily.

I understand that thinking you 'aren't in the best health' simply because you're letting out those little wonders and fears you've been holding in related to something real that you, and others, experience frequently in bed isn't fair, and these are quandaries you feel a forum like this is suited to, which it is.

That is a bit much. This person is experiencing something that is pretty well documented, though not well studied. They are just interpreting it their own way, which is making them become fearful, and in turn a bit paranoid of when things happen. A doctor would have less to say about this than people on here who experience the same thing, and could possibly end up prescribing mood/health debilitating anti-psychotics to simply 'try them out'. You see, medication is a huge business. If less people visited the doctor when they don't really need to, the business wouldn't be quite as booming.

My advice to the OP would be to not make fear based assumptions. Whenever you are about to connect dots about anything that happens to you relating to what you experience in bed, ask yourself if it is really related, or you're just making an assumption. I think you'll find that most of the time you are making yourself scared unnecessarily.

I understand that thinking you 'aren't in the best health' simply because you're letting out those little wonders and fears you've been holding in related to something real that you, and others, experience frequently in bed isn't fair, and these are quandaries you feel a forum like this is suited to, which it is.

Its the post about the kids being tortured that worries me,thats why I said seek medical advice.It is something I would say if it was one of my friends too.It might be a simple case of sleep therapy or there may be other underlying issues that us anonymous people know nothing about

Its the post about the kids being tortured that worries me,thats why I said seek medical advice.It is something I would say if it was one of my friends too.It might be a simple case of sleep therapy or there may be other underlying issues that us anonymous people know nothing about

Generally these are cases of night terrors, which has both a biological function, and may be inherited to react to them. One family with all these problems, it can be very chaotic. But it starts with the parent and gaining control over their own visions and experiences, then how to comfort and address the children can start. I have been through this as well as one if my sons and I have counciled many others . Sometimes it's as simple as low iron absorbption and can be remedied with a liquid iron supplement other times it takes more transpersonal work to avoid heavy medication. Some people are simply pron to altered states of consciousness and the manifestations that can come, doctors or only trained to deal with symptoms mostly with drugs. This can be good if the individual is not prepared to integrate the experiences, because relief is good. But it's only a bandaid and costly and potentially unhealthy one at that.

• 2 weeks later...

you attract fear by always being scared maybe try to learn meditation to control thoughts

you attract fear by always being scared maybe try to learn meditation to control thoughts

Isn't that the opposite of meditation?

I always got the idea that meditating is allowing thoughts to flow by freely, but not paying much of any attention to them, letting them pass and fade. I thought it is when you reach this state that the fun happens.

Maybe you meant control emotions like fear, through learning how to let them go.