Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was i visited by entities?

OmniConscious

It was 2012 November between 12 P.M and 02.00 A.M i was doing my normal meditation and that's were i first experienced what i thought was an entity. At first i thought i was going crazy, since what i could see was hovering orbs around me so clearly. If i was to describe what i saw i would say that they were almost "see though" like a cloud that floated around in a shape of an orb. I was very skeptic thinking i was insane or slowly going insane because i have never seen anything like this before in my life. I thought about it for days and weeks and months on end, and i have never told anyone about it because well you know why you don't tell other people about it. that was not the last time i saw it though, "they" came from time to time and i got less nervous and started to believe in it more. i don't know 100% that what i am seeing is what i think it is. its hard to explain but its even harder to believe in because even though it still happens i still am very skeptical. Maybe you can share your thoughts or experiences with me?

Thank you for reading.

• Like 1

I've no idea what to tell you. i myself have no experience with meditation but have heard of others seeing 'odd' things while meditating. i've never understood the reasoning behind meditation at all anyways. i just kick back on the couch to do my relaxing and thinking. :st

It was 2012 November between 12 P.M and 02.00 A.M i was doing my normal meditation and that's were i first experienced what i thought was an entity. At first i thought i was going crazy, since what i could see was hovering orbs around me so clearly. If i was to describe what i saw i would say that they were almost "see though" like a cloud that floated around in a shape of an orb. I was very skeptic thinking i was insane or slowly going insane because i have never seen anything like this before in my life. I thought about it for days and weeks and months on end, and i have never told anyone about it because well you know why you don't tell other people about it. that was not the last time i saw it though, "they" came from time to time and i got less nervous and started to believe in it more. i don't know 100% that what i am seeing is what i think it is. its hard to explain but its even harder to believe in because even though it still happens i still am very skeptical. Maybe you can share your thoughts or experiences with me?

Thank you for reading.

When I tried meditation on a handful of times I would sometimes open my eyes the smallest of a fraction, this would let just enough light that I was not able to make out anything at all apart from a weird halo/light rays/blurry light blob thing. Depending on how wet your eyes are then the light can move shapes. Maybe that's what you are experiencing?

This seems to be a recurring theme around here, and I will share with you what I've shared with many others. You should study the different stages of the Sleep Cycle, especially if you practice meditation. Many things you experience can be explained away.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/stages-of-sleep/0002073