Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange voice and vividness

Parshiala

Hello,

I never thought I would join any such forum but certain happenings have compelled me to. These are things I'm not really worried about but would like to discuss.

First, I have noticed something strange while going to sleep. During the very first stage of sleep where I'm aware of my surrounding as well as I'm half asleep, I do hear very clear voices. So clear that I tend to wake up instantly.

Second, I've noticed that in some of my dreams which are extremely vivid (usually takes place early morning), I'm wandering in a place alone and I'm trying to open my eyes but my eye lids are just too heavy to lift open. Hence I could only see the bottom scene of the surroundings although I do completely feel the inner battle of opening my eyes wide.

Third, usually minutes before waking up, I could again hear clear sounds of people talking to me but rather than being scared, I do feel completely safe. Mind you, I live alone in a studio apt.

I tend to contemplate over these things while working but I feel there's just more than one thing to point at. Hence I often tend to give up and continue with my daily routine. Any comments/discussion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Nighthawk9653

• Parshiala

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I never thought I would join any such forum but certain happenings have compelled me to. These are things I'm not really worried about but would like to discuss.

First, I have noticed something strange while going to sleep. During the very first stage of sleep where I'm aware of my surrounding as well as I'm half asleep, I do hear very clear voices. So clear that I tend to wake up instantly.

Second, I've noticed that in some of my dreams which are extremely vivid (usually takes place early morning), I'm wandering in a place alone and I'm trying to open my eyes but my eye lids are just too heavy to lift open. Hence I could only see the bottom scene of the surroundings although I do completely feel the inner battle of opening my eyes wide.

Third, usually minutes before waking up, I could again hear clear sounds of people talking to me but rather than being scared, I do feel completely safe. Mind you, I live alone in a studio apt.

I tend to contemplate over these things while working but I feel there's just more than one thing to point at. Hence I often tend to give up and continue with my daily routine. Any comments/discussion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

You are experiencing hypnagogic experiences. Nothing to worry about. Happens to me all the time. You get used to it, them sometimes you can end up learning things from some if the characters around you.

Take care. Pm me anything.

Yeah, I believe there is a reason for hearing voices before sleep. I can't remember anything about it though, I just vaguely remember reading about it a million years ago..

But the hearing voices before sleep. There's a reason, and many people experience it. I often hear my own name, or sometimes just random phrases and words. Sometimes it's kind of weird, or annoying when it wakes me up, but there's a reason for it :P