Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens Question?

HMS Dreadnought

I just wanted to say this topic wasn't to debate about whether the nonsense they spout is true, but as to whether the "experts" believe it themselves or know they are just peddling lies for bullion :tu:

Regardless of their intentions or beliefs they couldn't be any farther from objectivity. Either way you slice it they have used faulty methods to arrive at their conclusions. I find it rather hard to believe that anyone who has a good honest look at historical civilizations and their respective cultures could place their faith in any of the AA hypotheses. It is difficult for me to even comprehend even though I see examples of such thinking often on these boards. That is the only thing alien to me.

• Like 2

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

• Like 2

Do watch this short vid!! A simple summing up of the contradictions. "Gods don't exist". then, "but the God I believe in" :lol:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

deleted...but was funny.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

If they were genuine experts, they would have more responsibility than these clowns display IMHO.

Not if they are expert clowns.

Harte

• Like 2

You're allowed aliens without a single shred of evidence but we're not allowed "they learnt how to smelt steel"?

That's OK but it flies in the face of orthodox historical records which as a skeptic is your bible.

So are you admitting that mainstream history is wrong?

Make your choice: either be be burned or scolded.

You're allowed aliens without a single shred of evidence but we're not allowed "they learnt how to smelt steel"?

There is evidence. Look at the myriad of close up images of stonework at Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, and Ollyantaytambo.

Also have another read of this:

http://secretsofthesunsects.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/incan-vitrified-stones/

That's OK but it flies in the face of orthodox historical records which as a skeptic is your bible.

So are you admitting that mainstream history is wrong?

Make your choice: either be be burned or scolded.

What orthodox historical record are you talking about? Knowledge of iron for tool making started before 2000 BCE. It emerged at different times in different places.

• Like 1

There is evidence. Look at the myriad of close up images of stonework at Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, and Ollyantaytambo.

Also have another read of this:

http://secretsofthes...trified-stones/

What do you know about stone masonry that would allow you to decide people could not have done it on their own? Have you ever built a stone house or even a wall?

• Like 2

What do you know about stone masonry that would allow you to decide people could not have done it on their own? Have you ever built a stone house or even a wall?

Of course zoser is a qualified stone mason, otherwise he could not be so certains about stoneworking techniques.

We all know that zoser would never make claims without evidence to back it up. Its just not his style. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

There are several very obvious things when you look at the medium sized polygonal work at Cuzco and the megalithic polygonal work at Sacsayhuaman,

1) It's Andesite. Very hard. Copper and bronze are no good. There is no evidence that harder metals were invented then.

2) The stone has strange unexplained indentations that look as if stone has been pushed in during handling.

3) The stone has unexplained sheen or glazed appearance typical of vitrified material

4) The accuracy is not achievable with crude pounding tools.

The only explanation is softened stone.

One possibility is chemical treatment. That has been rejected because of the sheer scale of the work and the sheer quantity of chemical involved.

That only leaves some unknown exotic melting technology.

See above link.

Edited by zoser

Of course zoser is a qualified stone mason, otherwise he could not be so certains about stoneworking techniques.

We all know that zoser would never make claims without evidence to back it up. Its just not his style. :rolleyes:

Stone masons interviewed deny that the accuracy seen at Puma Punku could be achieved even with modern machine tools.

Chris Dunn does not mention ET involvement but as a highly qualified machine engineer he finds the evidence for advanced technology very compelling.

Please feel free to research the matter as is your pleasure.

There are several very obvious things when you look at the medium sized polygonal work at Cuzco and the megalithic polygonal work at Sacsayhuaman,

1) It's Andesite. Very hard. Copper and bronze are no good. There is no evidence that harder metals were invented then.

2) The stone has strange unexplained indentations that look as if stone has been pushed in during handling.

3) The stone has unexplained sheen or glazed appearance typical of vitrified material

4) The accuracy is not achievable with crude pounding tools.

The only explanation is softened stone.

One possibility is chemical treatment. That has been rejected because of the sheer scale of the work and the sheer quantity of chemical involved.

That only leaves some unknown exotic melting technology.

See above link.

Andesite is a silicate like granite and basalt, both of which have been used in construction for a very long time. There is nothing remarkable about being able to shape them. Direct cutting is not the only way. People who understand how to work with stone know about cleavage planes and how to create and control fractures without cutting tools. The faces of those blocks are consistent with striking. The smoothing of stone using mechanical pressure and stone dust is an ancient technique. There is nothing unearthly or "unexplained" about those stone walls.

• Like 4

I don't believe there were aliens interfering in ancient times. I think it was super humans with remarkable powers that built all these huge structures like Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt and America.

I don't believe there were aliens interfering in ancient times. I think it was super humans with remarkable powers that built all these huge structures like Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt and America.

What do you mean by super humans?

• Like 1

One sci fi explanation is as good as another.

As long as no one is seriously advocating that stone age tribes did it I don't really care.

i distinctly remember posting something here just now, but now it seems to have vanished, ?

i distinctly remember posting something here just now, but now it seems to have vanished, ?

Aliens. They are everywhere.

I remember where it was now, it was in a different thread. :cry:

I remember where it was now, it was in a different thread. :cry:

ET replaced the memory. See what they can do?

I have a Ancient Earthling question to Ask you "Z" .

What will it take to get you to actually start to understand that There Has been no evidence, none whatsoever ! Ever For E.T. on this Planet? :tu:

• Like 1

I have a Ancient Earthling question to Ask you "Z" .

What will it take to get you to actually start to understand that There Has been no evidence, none whatsoever ! Ever For E.T. on this Planet? :tu:

I would say show me your evidence. Simple.

How about Everything On this Planet. Its All Earth Made ! Man adjusted !

The Burden is upon you To Prove that Reality,and Facts are not correct !

• Like 1

How about Everything On this Planet. Its All Earth Made ! Man adjusted !

The Burden is upon you To Prove that Reality,and Facts are not correct !

OK.

Try this for a start,

Report back.