Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens Question?

HMS Dreadnought

Chris Dunn in Bolivia commenting on the perfection of the stonework, vitrification, and high tech hole cutting.

Brilliant clip:

Look no further for total refutation of mainstream theories.

Chris Dunn in Bolivia commenting on the perfection of the stonework, vitrification, and high tech hole cutting.

Brilliant clip:

Look no further for total refutation of mainstream theories.

Have now invited the mods to review your diversionary posts

• Like 1

Have now invited the mods to review your diversionary posts

Tactics again eh?

Tactics again eh?

No mate. Just sick and tired to the back teeth of you and your troll posts

• Like 3

No mate. Just sick and tired to the back teeth of you and your troll posts

Be careful, without him you guys will be bored to death.

• Like 2

Oh dear. Then what exactly is your role there?

Maybe he was hired as a way to show people the value of a good education ?

• Like 4

I have noticed that when I'm away on business and not able to get to the forum it goes deathly quiet.

Is that a coincidence?

Maybe he was hired as a way to show people the value of a good education ?

It's nice to debate these things with 'educated' people.

Don't forget I have always maintained that regardless of differing views and robust debates, nothing is personal. I would help anyone of you guys if you were broken down at the roadside.

Worth remembering.

• Like 1

I have noticed that when I'm away on business and not able to get to the forum it goes deathly quiet.

Is that a coincidence?

No.

• Like 1

Don't forget I have always maintained that regardless of differing views and robust debates, nothing is personal. I would help anyone of you guys if you were broken down at the roadside.

Worth remembering.

Why do you work at a place that, according to your worldview, exists to spread lies and misinformation ?

• Like 1

Why do you work at a place that, according to your worldview, exists to spread lies and misinformation ?

One needs to earn a crust dear fellow.

One job is as good as another.

I guess thats true.

But still working for someone that goes against everything you believe in ?

I couldn't do that !

• Like 1

seems to me like your job as a math teacher paid more... but having said that,, your next job as an engineer should have made you rich? What happened? What exactly...have you engineered?

• Like 1

I would help anyone of you guys if you were broken down at the roadside.

Do you have any vitrification cables? Or is that too logistical?

Harte

• Like 3

Do you have any vitrification cables? Or is that too logistical?

Harte

It would be funny to see zoser helping out one of you who's car stalled because of a UFO.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

It would be funny to see zoser helping out one of you who's car stalled because of a UFO.

Impossible more like

• Like 2

No, I'm sure he could help.

He would be a great help pushing a car. Afterall to him gravity is just an unproven scientific theory, not a fact. :whistle:

• Like 4

Why? And what are the chances of UFOs stopping our cars anyways?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

So you feel its OK to trash and divert someone else's thread then do you? One where the OP's question has NOTHING to do with what's trying to be discussed as per zosers attempts at diversion. And you also then KNOW - seeing as you hang around here a lot without posting, that the discussions on bloody ancient rock walls has been closed each and every time, due to zosers manic attitude and him complety ignoring everyone's sensible and factual posts??

You want to talk to someone like that do you?

Actually most often I believe it is people's reactions to Zoser's posts that close the threads not so much the content themselves, this being a good example. I don't know if Zoser's intention is to deliberately troll or not, but I would like to think that the mods would have put a ban in by now if they believed that was the case.

Start your own thread about the topic. I assure you that Zoser will appear and you can duplicate the years of effort others here have put in trying to talk intelligently with him.

That way, you don't continue to take another thread off-topic. And (also) that way, people interested in this thread don't have to wade through the inane Zoser arguments we've all seen a thousand times in other threads Zoser has taken over.

Harte

Well aren't I quite the bad guy here?

I have done nothing wrong here, and yet I seem to get flack for trying to drive home a point related to the OP, in that because we cannot confirm a fact, it is then left wide open to the fringe to exploit. I would have brought that home in my dealings with Zoser on this thread. If my responses to Zoser in particular have offended it was not my intention, nor was taking the thread off-topic, which I do not believe I have done anyway.

This in particular is why I rarely post. While I respect a lot of the very active members here with their intelligent and informative posts, what i don't like is the elitism that seems to accompany much of it. Should I be asking permission from you in future if I wish to respond to a comment, just in case you guys feel it may upset your idea of a good thread?

I truly meant no disrespect toward anyone, but please don't shoot people down for participating in a discussion. The worst thing here is that in general I agree with you, but at least Zoser doesn't tell people not to respond to those he may dislike.

• Like 1

Why? And what are the chances of UFOs stopping our cars anyways?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I know you guys don't understand humor, but it borders on the ridiculous.

• Like 2

I know you guys don't understand humor, but it borders on the ridiculous.

Oh, we do man, we do...just got home from work, so maybe I am a bit too tired to appreciate it for which I apologize.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Worth remembering.

And I believe you mean that.

It's real ok. What other explanation is there?

If you insist the the entire UFO Phenomena can be explained by one answer alone then you are even more delusional than you appear.

Pfffft, good one mate.