Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy Finds Man's Body Hanging In Abandoned Hou

susieice

I find this hard to believe. The man hung himself 5 years ago and the house went to ruin, but no one noticed? You'd think someone would wonder what was going on. I also don't think the body wouldn't decompose in all that time. Police said he was mummified because of being in the closet.

http://www.huffingto...kushpmg00000022

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

I honestly do not know, I know that a disturbing amount of bodies have been found in this condition, one Sydney woman found after 8 years, but the hanging - I just don't know, it does seem likely the head would separate from the body, but I would just be guessing.

• Like 2

And still hanging around after all these years.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 4

Those suicides in the closet are usually autoerotic asphyxsia (if the media are to be believed). Poor dude. Coming out of the closet only to go back into the closet and never coming, or going, anywhere again. :(

• Like 5

"Meanwhile, the adventurous boy's mother thinks he could be scarred for life."

Maybe she should warn him that abdonned haunted houses with terrifing back stories about people killing themselves within them are places that should be avoided.

When my mother was young, her and her friends were playing hide and go seek. She decided to hide at her neighbor's barn because she noticed the main door was open. When she stepped in, she saw a hung man. Mind you the man hung himself on the same day, but my mother said the oddest things she noticed was the man's hat was still on his head and he still had an unfinished Coffee Crisp bar in his hand.

Each time she tells the story, I keep asking, "So, did you steal the Coffee Crisp?". She always cringes. Haha.

• Like 1

I would have liked to see the pic of this .cool find kid

I would have liked to see the pic of this .cool find kid

I wouldn't! I'm thinking what a horrible thing for a 12 year old boy to come across, a real grisly find :(

• Like 1

What is a 12 year old boy doing in an abandoned house? He could have gotten beat up or murdered! He's lucky he didn't.

• Like 1

What is a 12 year old boy doing in an abandoned house? He could have gotten beat up or murdered! He's lucky he didn't.

Am afraid that's what boys do. They explore, no matter the dangers.

• Like 1

Police said he was mummified because of being in the closet.

Gay people become mummified naturally?

rimshot-83965485661.jpeg

• Like 1