Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is karma? how do you get good karma?

LostSouls7

For most people that are wronged that believe in Karma want some sort of ill will to those that wronged them. I am talking about Karma right. When someone for example say, has a phone stolen they use Karma to wish ill harm on those that took the phone hence it`s a self enduldging form of revenge. If it was real it could very easily be proven.

That is not my definition of carma. Mine is more, karma is a universal truth. Not revenge. Something to do with duality and balance something individual spirit to work out. Has nothing to do with wishing othets harm. Their kuliana is theirs. Unless theirs affects mine. Then, we will talk. I guess theres good and bad karma.

I'm lookin for good.

Had to look it up .

in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

informal

destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Edited by Omnaka

History shows us that in reality doing good and being positive in our thoughts and actions leads to ruin and pain. Look around, most evil mean spirited humans are rewrded with more monetary gains and rewards than those do gooder, by the rules types. Unfortunately the nice-guy does finish last.

History shows us that in reality doing good and being positive in our thoughts and actions leads to ruin and pain. Look around, most evil mean spirited humans are rewrded with more monetary gains and rewards than those do gooder, by the rules types. Unfortunately the nice-guy does finish last.

I disagreee. We reep what we sow. Theres a lot of em in jail and who live with guilt that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Everything being relative. Sucess is measured in many ways. Society has many fooled in to thinking success is something other than I know it is.

I think maybe the idea that evil prospers comes from the fact that evil has many of its own advantages that those who behave themselves forgo. Mostly thought they are short term and maybe we notice the criminal living high on the hog but don't notice that he dies in prison.

I think maybe the idea that evil prospers comes from the fact that evil has many of its own advantages that those who behave themselves forgo. Mostly thought they are short term and maybe we notice the criminal living high on the hog but don't notice that he dies in prison.

I thank you for wording it just right.

I disagreee. We reep what we sow. Theres a lot of em in jail and who live with guilt that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Everything being relative. Sucess is measured in many ways. Society has many fooled in to thinking success is something other than I know it is.

Are you stating that Jesus reaped what he sowed? Um...Nice guys and all that stuff remember?

I thank you for wording it just right.

Are you stating that Jesus reaped what he sowed? Um...Nice guys and all that stuff remember?

Yes, he knew what he was doing. Alo t of worlds have a Jesus. Its a recipe for starting worlds. Just like Father knew Adam would eat the fruit.

Kharma as I understand it is more than cause and effect, it is also evolution in that folks like politicians, famous and rich are young souls or souls who have not had the experience and so are thrust into an environment where this balance may be righted.

All others usually, have already been there, done that so are not given such vacancies but are required to act out general behavioural stuff to apply the rules of the game in order for the noobs to learn their thing...

Its also not obvious in that if you killed some one, kharma may have required you to do that or...the emotional driving force behind the act is where rebalancing will be allowed to manifest.

It covers individuals as well as racial balancing along with a multitude of groups and is in fact highly complicated but instinctually understood.

It is an essential component of 'learning' and is not mitigated by beliefs in any society, if you actively worked to get a better life, khama will judge you on the motives for that work, in that case, cheating...

Balance is the name of the game in order to produce a soul suitably equipped for material life, where ever that may be manifested....after the fact....

Kharma is not luck; it is the fact that what you do not only has external consequences but also internal consequences. What you do changes what you are.

We can trace the external consequences (be honest and most people will be honest back) but we don't see that lying changes us and we become untruthful by nature. It has a snowballing effect.

• Like 1

Kharma as I understand it is more than cause and effect, it is also evolution in that folks like politicians, famous and rich are young souls or souls who have not had the experience and so are thrust into an environment where this balance may be righted.

All others usually, have already been there, done that so are not given such vacancies but are required to act out general behavioural stuff to apply the rules of the game in order for the noobs to learn their thing...

Its also not obvious in that if you killed some one, kharma may have required you to do that or...the emotional driving force behind the act is where rebalancing will be allowed to manifest.

It covers individuals as well as racial balancing along with a multitude of groups and is in fact highly complicated but instinctually understood.

It is an essential component of 'learning' and is not mitigated by beliefs in any society, if you actively worked to get a better life, khama will judge you on the motives for that work, in that case, cheating...

Balance is the name of the game in order to produce a soul suitably equipped for material life, where ever that may be manifested....after the fact....

Well said whisperer. I think karma can be replaced with "you", because your spirit which exists inside and outside your body (real you), is the Judge.

Kharma is not luck; it is the fact that what you do not only has external consequences but also internal consequences. What you do changes what you are.

We can trace the external consequences (be honest and most people will be honest back) but we don't see that lying changes us and we become untruthful by nature. It has a snowballing effect.

Love it!