Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Human Beings Alien to Planet Earth?

Sweetpumper

Why Are We so Different from the Other Species? Are humans Alien to This Planet?

There are U.F.O sightings and E.T. encounters all over the world every day but despite this fact most of us are still on the fence in regards to whether or not aliens actually do exist. Alien crop circles incessantly appear in farmer’s fields all over the world, especially in England and this ‘could’ be an attempt by aliens to contact us. The evidence is insubstantial as far as we know and therefore not enough to prove the existence of Alien visitors to Earth, however, I have another question I wish to pose: Are Humans Alien? Where do humans come from?

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/06/18/human-beings-alien-planet-earth/

• "The article contains information about humans being alien 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SP does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "SP will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

• Like 1

Are humans Alien to This Planet?

Yes only IF there is life on the other planets, and also that we have landed on, and showed ourselves upon that planet

only then they will the right to call us humans ET

Edited by ThesillyfunnyguyIDK

Seeing as we share common ancestors with other animals on Earth I would say no,the article seems to be saying all life came from outer space which is a whole different thing.

• Like 4

Seeing as we share common ancestors with other animals on Earth I would say no,the article seems to be saying all life came from outer space which is a whole different thing.

Even if life originally came from space (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia), I think that after 3,5 billion years on earth, we can call ourself native. :alien:

• Like 5

From the article:

"The same applies to the birth of humanity. Evolved from monkeys? There are doubts about the theory of evolution too".

Now...Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed

5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.

Having said that, if the author of an article cant get man's evolution right, what other mistakes of thought are in his.her theory?

ETA: heres the common ancestor of apes, monkeys and HUMANS!

rodent.png

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

From the article:

"The same applies to the birth of humanity. Evolved from monkeys? There are doubts about the theory of evolution too".

Now...Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed

5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.

Having said that, if the author of an article cant get man's evolution right, what other mistakes of thought are in his.her theory?

ETA: heres the common ancestor of apes, monkeys and HUMANS!

rodent.png

And if we go back just a little further...

protozoa.jpg

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

And if we go back just a little further...

protozoa.jpg

Going even further back:

6-3AliensPaul.jpg?itok=lx_Vt5rK

• Like 2

We are really not different from all other terrestrial life. We share genes with every living thing on Earth. If we are alien so is all other terrestrial life.

• Like 3

This is all most the same thought I had a while ago.

It was just an idea that maybe we're the aliens, our planet was going to be destroyed, so some escaped and came to earth, and then we forgot our history.

But then I added it to my 'book idea' list :P

Interesting topic :)

Why Are We so Different from the Other Species? Are humans Alien to This Planet?

There are U.F.O sightings and E.T. encounters all over the world every day but despite this fact most of us are still on the fence in regards to whether or not aliens actually do exist. Alien crop circles incessantly appear in farmer’s fields all over the world, especially in England and this ‘could’ be an attempt by aliens to contact us. The evidence is insubstantial as far as we know and therefore not enough to prove the existence of Alien visitors to Earth, however, I have another question I wish to pose: Are Humans Alien? Where do humans come from?

http://www.wakingtim...n-planet-earth/

• "The article contains information about humans being alien 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SP does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "SP will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

Easy. The human being is not endemic here. The bible intimates as much with it's descriptions of interbreeding.

It explains so very much.

The structure of humans shows that we contain the same nerve layout as fish do. We are related to fish. Our links to life on Earth make it abundantly clear we are a part of the life that evolved on Earth.

• Like 2

Lets go through the check list:

Ignorance of basic biology- Check

Ignorance of basic anatomy- Check

Ignorance of basic evolutionary theory- Check

Ignorance Level: Young Earth Creationist!

• Like 7

Easy. The human being is not endemic here. The bible intimates as much with it's descriptions of interbreeding.

Or an alternative, you can consult genomic research that shows there is a strong case for a common source for all terrestrial life. Humans are not special or different. We are part of the same tree of life as protozoans and bananas.

• Like 4

This is all most the same thought I had a while ago.

It was just an idea that maybe we're the aliens, our planet was going to be destroyed, so some escaped and came to earth, and then we forgot our history.

But then I added it to my 'book idea' list :P

Interesting topic :)

Sounds like battlestar galactica.... I loved that series! :tsu:

Oh my God, I'm a Fracking Cylon! :alien:

Oh my God, I'm a Fracking Cylon! :alien:

would that make Bee Starbuck?? :D

please explain your answer just a little bit more Zoser..

please explain your answer just a little bit more Zoser..

That is not likely to happen.

• Like 3

That is not likely to happen.

call me curious sine :)

would love to know his reasoning..

• Like 1

call me curious sine :)

would love to know his reasoning..

Oh, me too. :) I've asked many, many times for explanations and have received riddles in return.

"Are Human Beings Alien to Planet Earth?"

I recognize the possibility.

• Like 1

curious.. why do you recognize the possibility?

http://www.wakingtim...n-planet-earth/

Considering that about 10 years ago the Human Genome Project put forth an hypothesis that the portion of the human DNA strand known as "junk DNA" was actually extraterrestrial in origin, there is a case that we have some sort of extraterrestrial elements within our chemistry.

• Like 2

I would take it a step further to 'probability', though impossible to assign a number to that.

• Like 1

Considering that about 10 years ago the Human Genome Project put forth an hypothesis that the portion of the human DNA strand known as "junk DNA" was actually extraterrestrial in origin, there is a case that we have some sort of extraterrestrial elements within our chemistry.

Junk DNA was never stated as being ET in origin. That is pure nonsense. Sections of the genome referred to as junk are generally vestigial in nature, remnants of abandoned branches.

• Like 2