Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1 Risk of Hilary being president

OverSword

I get it. Lawyers duty I suppose. Still an awful and tormenting request to make of a 12 year old girl whom Hilary knew wasn't lying anyways.

Psychiatric evaluations for a court trial are generally neither awful or tormenting.

Not that the Clinton request was even actioned, due to the whole "No trial" thing.

Obama is a serial liar and what % of the American people support him? Au contraire, Hillary has so many supporters because she IS such a good liar, as is the case with all politicians.

She's not that good a liar. A bit of fact checking: for example that she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary for his discovery of the South Pole, when that happened some 6 years after her birth (as I recall), or very recently that she said she was 'flat broke' upon leaving the White House and then had to walk back that story. It is, however, very easy to get away with lies when you have a fawning media glossing over your "exaggerations."

• Like 1

Well Tiggs, if this the truth below:

The victim...

...recounted the details of her attack in 1975 at age 12 and the consequences it had for both her childhood and adult life. A virgin before the assault, she spent five days afterwards in a coma, months recovering from the beating that accompanied the rape, and over 10 years in therapy. The doctors told her she would probably never be able to have children.

The sentence...

Instead of the original charge of first-degree rape, the prosecutors let Taylor plead to a lesser charge: unlawful fondling of a child. According to the Free Beacon, Taylor was sentenced to one year behind bars, with two months reduced for time served. The second attacker was never charged.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

And if you're not a 12 year old physically beaten down by two grown men and raped at the same time victim then you can't say what is or isn't awful or tormenting. Looks to me like whole ordeal was.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

The sentence...

Instead of the original charge of first-degree rape, the prosecutors let Taylor plead to a lesser charge: unlawful fondling of a child. According to the Free Beacon, Taylor was sentenced to one year behind bars, with two months reduced for time served. The second attacker was never charged.

http://www.thedailyb...ictim-says.html

And if you're not a 12 year old physically beaten down by two grown men and raped at the same time victim then you can't say what is or isn't awful or tormenting. Looks to me like whole ordeal was.

Rape is a terrible thing. Only one of us, however, is trying to use it for partisan political gain.

The prosecution team was her legal team.

The defence team was the one Clinton was working on.

Rape is a terrible thing. Only one of us, however, is trying to use it for partisan political gain.

The prosecution team was her legal team.

The defence team was the one Clinton was working on.

That's you, not me. Only one of us keeps thinking partisan politics. All I want for certain is Not Hilary.

That's you, not me. Only one of us keeps thinking partisan politics. All I want for certain is Not Hilary.

Let me tell you that it will depend very much on who the other side puts on the plate.

Edited by questionmark

Let me tell you that it will depend very much on who thew other side puts on the plate.

I don't doubt that at all.

All you want for certain is "Not Democrat".

• Like 1

All you want for certain is "Not Democrat".

True. Show where I've said I do want a republican "for certain".

In fact, not too many posts ago I did some equal opportunity politician bashing on both sides of the isle.

True. Show where I've said I do want a republican "for certain".

Never said that you have. Partisanship applies as much to the support of a cause, such as Conservatism, as it does to a single party.

In fact, not too many posts ago I did some equal opportunity politician bashing on both sides of the isle.

Good for you.

It seems a handful here are on a slow mission to pigeonhole me. Besides, conservatism is an ideology not a party. You're the only one here who mentioned support for a particular party. Just because it's the Green Party doesn't exempt it from partisanship.

• Like 1

She's not that good a liar. A bit of fact checking: for example that she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary for his discovery of the South Pole, when that happened some 6 years after her birth (as I recall), or very recently that she said she was 'flat broke' upon leaving the White House and then had to walk back that story. It is, however, very easy to get away with lies when you have a fawning media glossing over your "exaggerations."

Checking other facts, she won 1896 delegates her first Presidential run. I'd say she's good enough. If "flat broke" or the South Pole are determining factors for how we vote, that would be about as simple minded as I already knew voters are.

Because you'll never get a big enough picture from one vile tidbit about anyone She stayed married to her husband after he cheated on her so she took her marriage vows seriously. That's "who she is" too.

Prove it. I say she stayed married because it was politically advantageous to do so and it's still in her interest to continue to be married to him. There is nothing likeable about her. Name one good piece of legislation she authored as a senator. Tell me which country we have a better relationship with after her term as Secretary of State than before her term. Can't be done. Go ahead I challenge anyone to name something.

• Like 1

Prove it. I say she stayed married because it was politically advantageous to do so and it's still in her interest to continue to be married to him. There is nothing likeable about her. Name one good piece of legislation she authored as a senator. Tell me which country we have a better relationship with after her term as Secretary of State than before her term. Can't be done. Go ahead I challenge anyone to name something.

If other people stay married because it's advantageous to do so, then it's not a valid reason to stay married? Not that I care, but Republicans are the ones always farting about marriage.

I have no interest in defending her political career as Secretary of State or whatever.

• Like 1

If other people stay married because it's advantageous to do so, then it's not a valid reason to stay married? Not that I care, but Republicans are the ones always farting about marriage.

I have no interest in defending her political career as Secretary of State or whatever.

I'm not really against her choice to stay married to the father of her child and husband of decades because IMO they deserve each other (gag). But it is politically advantageous and I believe that the Clinton's are nothing if not politicians. Politicians of the most despicable variety.

I'm not really against her choice to stay married to the father of her child and husband of decades because IMO they deserve each other (gag). But it is politically advantageous and I believe that the Clinton's are nothing if not politicians. Politicians of the most despicable variety.

Put Bush, McCain, Romney, Kerry, Edwards and Obama on the Most Despicable column for me too then. I'd rather not compare different shades of brown on turds.

• Like 2

It seems a handful here are on a slow mission to pigeonhole me.

I don't particularly care which flag you want to fly.

Besides, conservatism is an ideology not a party.

Support for an ideology is also partisanship.

You're the only one here who mentioned support for a particular party. Just because it's the Green Party doesn't exempt it from partisanship.

Never claimed not to be a supporter of the Green party. Still claiming that you're using someone else's rape as an issue for your own partisan gain - whichever eventual political flavour you decide that's going to be.

Go ahead claim what you want. This thread is about the risk of Hilary in office. I say her low moral compass is a risk. That was the only point I ever meant to convey.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

Put Bush, McCain, Romney, Kerry, Edwards and Obama on the Most Despicable column for me too then. I'd rather not compare different shades of brown on turds.

I'm not saying any of them are saints either but she has rubbed me wrong from day one. The thing is I'm sure having a beer at a redneck bar-b-q with Bill or GW or Barry would be enjoyable but her? nope.

Then what are you in this thread to discuss? Looks like near everyone here agrees that Hilary is not welcomed. You don't like her either but you're finding nuanced reasons to disagree with everyone for not liking her the way that you don't like her. What difference does it make?

Then what are you in this thread to discuss? Looks like near everyone here agrees that Hilary is not welcomed. You don't like her either but you're finding nuanced reasons to disagree with everyone for not liking her the way that you don't like her. What difference does it make?

What difference does focusing on policy make? Changing the policy. What difference does who I'd rather have a beer with matter? Nothing.

Yes policies are the heart of politics but character is an factor considering. By your logic you'd elect anyone so long as they governed strictly libertarian.

But it is politically advantageous and I believe that the Clinton's are nothing if not politicians. Politicians of the most despicable variety.

is there any other? :mellow: