Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Bigfoot talk?

George Ford

Hi,

Just suddenly had a possible false memory, I have a very vague 'memory' of watching a show and some woman was being interviewed about a bigfoot encounter. I'm pretty sure she said that it visited her regularly and she had seen it snap a deer in half and that it also spoke to her. Can anyone confirm that there was a show where this happened or is it just a fake memory?? (also slightly disturbing, but it's possible she may have said it had sex with her?!?)

Squatch-bangin' has been a topic here, if you do a search for it.

And, I've heard of telepathic communications with them but never a straight up convo.

A talking, humping bigfoot? And I thought we had seen it all, how wrong was I!

BigFoot2.gif

• Like 2

Squatch-bangin' has been a topic here, if you do a search for it.

And, I've heard of telepathic communications with them but never a straight up convo.

Weird, wonder if it sent the telepathic messages in English?

Sound like Hippies, to me.

Sound like Hippies, to me.

Hey! I resemble that remark, ya know

lol j/k

I saw a tv show on Bigfoot they say they have thete own language..

Did you know that Sasquatch can:

Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

Create Infrasound that affects the environment

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities

Contact and live with Star People

Tell us about our past and our future.

Have lived here longer than the human race.

Meeting the Sasquatch

It all began with an email. A person I do not know contacted me in an email and asked me how I communicate with dolphins. He was seeking advice and suggestions because he said, "I am trying to communicate with Bigfoot and I was wondering how you communicate with dolphins."

I read the email twice and wondered if the writer was joking. So I answered it cautiously. Yes, I communicate by using body language, swimming the way they swim, diving with them, and trying to match their pod behavior. It seems to work, they come very close to me.

To my surprise the person wrote back with even more enthusiasm and proceeded to describe his interactions with the Sasquatch. Explaining, he is feeding them by using a box he made that requires delicate fingers to open the catch-lock on the box to get to the food. They are opening the box in a way no other animal could and so he was very excited about that. Now my curiosity was aroused and so I asked him many more questions. Soon an on-going correspondence was initiated and I learned many things about Sasquatch.

Sasquatch Write and Send Gifts

I began to learn all that I could about the Sasquatch from other people's experiences. A new friend who lives on the edge of the woods told me the Sasquatch live near her and she knows them. I sent her one of my dolphin books to give as a gift to the Sasquatch.

Two weeks later, I received a gift in return. 4-firsRoc.jpgThe Sasquatch had chosen a rock for me. A heavy quartz rock, weighing 5 pounds with many little crystal bits within it, gleaming in the light. Along with it came a piece of crumbled paper. On it was the carefully printed words: FOR WATER WOMAN.

3-forWW.jpg

Could this be true? I was still doubting the veracity of this.

It came from the Medicine Woman of the Sasquatch family in a southeastern location of America near my friend who I will call, Susan to ensure her privacy. Apparently the great grandmothers of this Sasquatch family have had contact with white people and learned to read and write in English although they had their own language as well. This may not be true of all Sasquatch people, but it is definitely true of this clan. Having read my book, or at least receiving it, and understanding who I am, through some inner sensing abilities, they named me, Water Woman.

More below....

http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

• Like 5

Doesn't Joan Ocean live in Hawaii? It would seem hard for BF to make a go of hiding out in Hawaii.

She probably has a neighbor that is sweet on her, and the LSD that she took back in the 60s is getting to her still.

Isn't it racist to call those poor hairy Hawaiian boys Sasquatches?

Edited by DieChecker

Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

De-materializing hairy hominids that can't stop telling us about our past and our future. Sounds like some local politicians I know, whenever they **** something up.

15599_mariano-rajoy-lengua-fuera.jpg

Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

Meeting the Sasquatch

It all began with an email. A person I do not know contacted me in an email and asked me how I communicate with dolphins. He was seeking advice and suggestions because he said, "I am trying to communicate with Bigfoot and I was wondering how you communicate with dolphins."

I read the email twice and wondered if the writer was joking. So I answered it cautiously. Yes, I communicate by using body language, swimming the way they swim, diving with them, and trying to match their pod behavior. It seems to work, they come very close to me.

To my surprise the person wrote back with even more enthusiasm and proceeded to describe his interactions with the Sasquatch. Explaining, he is feeding them by using a box he made that requires delicate fingers to open the catch-lock on the box to get to the food. They are opening the box in a way no other animal could and so he was very excited about that. Now my curiosity was aroused and so I asked him many more questions. Soon an on-going correspondence was initiated and I learned many things about Sasquatch.

Sasquatch Write and Send Gifts

I began to learn all that I could about the Sasquatch from other people's experiences. A new friend who lives on the edge of the woods told me the Sasquatch live near her and she knows them. I sent her one of my dolphin books to give as a gift to the Sasquatch.

Two weeks later, I received a gift in return. 4-firsRoc.jpgThe Sasquatch had chosen a rock for me. A heavy quartz rock, weighing 5 pounds with many little crystal bits within it, gleaming in the light. Along with it came a piece of crumbled paper. On it was the carefully printed words: FOR WATER WOMAN.

3-forWW.jpg

Could this be true? I was still doubting the veracity of this.

It came from the Medicine Woman of the Sasquatch family in a southeastern location of America near my friend who I will call, Susan to ensure her privacy. Apparently the great grandmothers of this Sasquatch family have had contact with white people and learned to read and write in English although they had their own language as well. This may not be true of all Sasquatch people, but it is definitely true of this clan. Having read my book, or at least receiving it, and understanding who I am, through some inner sensing abilities, they named me, Water Woman.

More below....

http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

Ok, that's pretty weird, but it's nice you got a shiny quartz rock out of it! Although the way the thank you message was written now makes me think that a bigfoot would speak like a caveman.

"Ugg, me Bigfoot you water woman. Me like fish too. We be friends? I make rock for you."

• Like 1

You got a rock and no video of a BF using their nimble fingers to open the box containing food?

Of course they can talk. It is one of bigfoots many talents. Some of their more wonderful talents are, but not limited to: becoming invisible, avoiding trail cameras, knitting, telepathy, teleportation, interpretive dance, avoiding having a clear picture taken of them, stealthiness, water polo, and shapeshifting among many others. Really very talented animals. I have a nice christmas sweater a bigfoot knitted me as a gift one year. Nice, very nice.

Mike

snap a deer in half

You see this suggested quite often. I just don't get it. How is an 8 ft 450lb ape catch a deer?

You see this suggested quite often. I just don't get it. How is an 8 ft 450lb ape catch a deer?

Especially if they stink to High Heaven.

They would have to use traps. Though I think I've read an eyewitness report or two where the BF runs the deer down. BFs are supposed to be fast, but deer are usually really fast.

• Like 2

bigfoot talks, but he slurs his words

it may or may not be due to his being blurry.

• Like 2

To the OP......

There is a recording of " Bigfeet " talking near Lake Tahoe. That may be what you saw on TV.

Not sure this is it.....But, at the end, after around 7:40 is where the " talking " is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1ntcXRfRY

• Like 1

They communicate by vocalisations with each other, some have an ape like sound others a more bird like trill when used as a warning call. Typical call here is a whoooooOOP.

The roar is something like a mix between a bear and a lion, neither creature found in Australia.

They've also been noted to talk telepathically with humans.

All subject to whether you even believe in the first place.

• Like 1

Especially if they stink to High Heaven.

They would have to use traps. Though I think I've read an eyewitness report or two where the BF runs the deer down. BFs are supposed to be fast, but deer are usually really fast.

I agree that they would have to use traps.

Yes there was a show where a woman had said she talk to Bigfoot and that he is very attracted to human women I think it was on animal planet . That lady was def on drugs lol.........DAMN HIPPIES

FYI Bigfoot is also trained in the art of ninjutsu ...... And may have an iPhone

Edited by tempus

2eeznf9.jpg
  • Like 1

I was reading a thread on this site a while back and they gave a link to what they were discussing. On the site that was linked I read the other articles and this thread reminded me of the Hootin Annie story.

http://www.northcarolinaghosts.com/mountains/boojum-hootin-annie.php

It is just an old Tall Tale, but most everything to do with Bigfoot seems to be a Tall Tale. Why would Annie hoot if Bigfoot could talk?

Hi,

Just suddenly had a possible false memory, I have a very vague 'memory' of watching a show and some woman was being interviewed about a bigfoot encounter. I'm pretty sure she said that it visited her regularly and she had seen it snap a deer in half and that it also spoke to her. Can anyone confirm that there was a show where this happened or is it just a fake memory?? (also slightly disturbing, but it's possible she may have said it had sex with her?!?)

I think you're right. I too remember a show, either on Animal Planet, or History Channel, about a heavy set lady that lived in a cabin out in the woods was talking about how they could talk to her. She even tried to mimic their sound or voice. She also was telling how they caught deer and broke their neck.

I don't know if she's goofy or not. She might be like my experience with the "Bigfoot Lady" in Astoria Oregon.