Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very real dream... sounds I've never...

Poltergiest48

Hi I've been meditating for a while and one night I have what was kind of like a dream but I was aware of it, I heard what I can only explain as singing or music, it was sounds I've never heard before it was beautiful, what I would think angels would sound like.

Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?

• Like 4

Hi I've been meditating for a while and one night I have what was kind of like a dream but I was aware of it, I heard what I can only explain as singing or music, it was sounds I've never heard before it was beautiful, what I would think angels would sound like.

You sound a little unsure if it were a dream or not. "kind of like a dream" sounds to me like you were in an altered state bordering sleep and dreams.. IMO these light states can be confusing and, yeah, sort of bordering dreams and so close to awake one's left doubting.. at any-rate, hearing beautiful music, singing, sounds is positive and may mean pleasure, prosperity and purity..

Cool experience.. thanks for posting.

• Like 2

Healing.

• Like 2

Thanks for your responses! Was a very strange experience and I did feel it was positive, at the time I was meditating a lot every day for a while and felt very in tune. As sometimes I find life can distract me from practises. I currently trying to get my levels of concentration back but they're not great at the moment!

Healing.

Omnaka could you elaborate a bit more on what you said as I'm interested

Raziel I have had what I think what a lucid dream before I was flying over a lake but it was beautiful colours, not like it would look on earth and I could control my flight, but I lost concentration and that was the end of that unfortunately

I'm hoping if I can get my concentration back up to scratch I really want to try Astral projection

I've heard the healing sound vibration of the angels. Sounds like a million angels harmonizing with Matter. Very amazing.

Well explain to me what it sounded like? Any instruments that might be familiar? Last year i had an experience with what sounded like a Choir of Angels singing by a loved one's death bed. It also was distinctly, children, or I guess one might call them cherubs?

Edited by Donnie Darko

Well explain to me what it sounded like? Any instruments that might be familiar? Last year i had an experience with what sounded like a Choir of Angels singing by a loved one's death bed. It also was distinctly, children, or I guess one might call them cherubs?

If you could imagine an angel singing a harmony with the most beautiful sound, times a million resonating. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard or felt.

What I heard amd felt is really beyond words.

It was Mother (Holy Spirit), and the heavenly Host (family)

Edited by Omnaka
  • Like 3

Thanks for your responses! Was a very strange experience and I did feel it was positive, at the time I was meditating a lot every day for a while and felt very in tune. As sometimes I find life can distract me from practises. I currently trying to get my levels of concentration back but they're not great at the moment!

Omnaka could you elaborate a bit more on what you said as I'm interested

Raziel I have had what I think what a lucid dream before I was flying over a lake but it was beautiful colours, not like it would look on earth and I could control my flight, but I lost concentration and that was the end of that unfortunately

I'm hoping if I can get my concentration back up to scratch I really want to try Astral projection

All you need to know about astral projection, helped me a lot :)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629

Edited by RazielKTB

If you could imagine an angel singing a harmony with the most beautiful sound, times a million resonating. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard or felt.

What I heard amd felt is really beyond words.

It was Mother (Holy Spirit), and the heavenly Host (family)

Even better than imagine it, I heard it! That is exactly how I heard and felt it. Their beautiful voices vibrated through my body and looking back now, most certainly healed my emotional pain. To this day, as painful as the whole ordeal of dealing with a dying loved one, the Heavenly choir has been the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Priceless. The voices were the music if that makes sense. My words won't do it justice...and just to stay on topic, I can't think of hearing any known instrument except their voices - which again, also served as their own background music which is awesome.

Edited by Donnie Darko
  • Like 4

Could these sounds you've never experienced before come from the same place as dreams of people you never met? Those bug the hell outta, me, who the heck are these strangers and what are they doing in my head?

Why presume them strangers?

Omnaka's bound to have patron saints...

and why shouldn't Donnie be buds with angels/cherubs?

May you, too, hear heaven's choir.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 2

Even better than imagine it, I heard it! That is exactly how I heard and felt it. Their beautiful voices vibrated through my body and looking back now, most certainly healed my emotional pain. To this day, as painful as the whole ordeal of dealing with a dying loved one, the Heavenly choir has been the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Priceless. The voices were the music if that makes sense. My words won't do it justice...and just to stay on topic, I can't think of hearing any known instrument except their voices - which again, also served as their own background music which is awesome.

Mine was for a very bad burn on my stomach.

After the music, I was completly healed.

• Like 1

Mine was for a very bad burn on my stomach.

After the music, I was completly healed.

That is amazing and beautiful. It's quite moving in itself to have knowledge that God has directly heard us and involved himself in our lives. Sometimes I think about it and I can't believe it happened to me, just because...well I'm just me you know? I don't feel special, I don't feel better than others, and it's a humbling, loving experience to have.

Why presume them strangers?

Omnaka's bound to have patron saints...

and why shouldn't Donnie be buds with angels/cherubs?

May you, too, hear heaven's choir.

Thank you. :)

• Like 1

That is amazing and beautiful. It's quite moving in itself to have knowledge that God has directly heard us and involved himself in our lives. Sometimes I think about it and I can't believe it happened to me, just because...well I'm just me you know? I don't feel special, I don't feel better than others, and it's a humbling, loving experience to have.

Thank you. :)

Tears are the sincerest form of prayer. I have no doubt the angels and God love you :)

• Like 1