Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amazing Kresken

LucidElement

I just watched Fox and Friends this morning and the had the Amazing Kresken on. Never heard of this guy before, but apparently he is very interesting "psychic" (although he does not call himself that).. Now this is the first time i've probably ever posted in here, and im not big on psychic phenomena, however Kresken predicted the final score of the winning team of the superbowl correctly 3 years in a row. More over, he has predicted many other things that have been made correct. Of course, a couple things were wrong, but all and all he his predictions and claims have proven true. He gave a locked box to the fox news anchor Elizabeth Hasselback and said that whats in this box is what will happen on an upcoming show. Looking back at this individuals work it seems like he is very interesting. Anyone else familiar with him or can tell me more about it?

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• Taun

• dr no

• GlennThe14TH

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been around a long time... I have no idea as to his "accuracy"... or even if he claims to be anything other than a "psychic illusionist"...

I remember his show in the 70s,he's a mentalist/illusionist

http://www.tampabayskeptics.org/Kreskin.html

I do admire that he changed his name legally to The Amazing Kreskin- a very modest fellow.Apparently he doesn't claim to have paranormal powers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreskin

How the heck did he predict the super bowl of the winning team the last three years correctly though???? and how does he predict how a show will happen and what will happen weeks ahead of time?

I remember watching his show in the 70s, yup, been around a long time. Always felt he was just an entertainer though...

Kreskin is actually George Kresge. Aside from looking like a nerd, he's a "mentalist" who says he does "effects" and bristles at the word tricks. He really has the gift of gab and makes it sound as though he might have "psychic abilities" when he probably doesn't have any more than the rest of us mortals. But in the end he's just another magician who does tricks.