Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The world's biggest ant

Saru

I remember when I was a kid playing roly-poly in the garden, next thing I realised I'd been bitten by something. I looked down at the grass and saw loads of ants which I must have rolled through....sore too for a while.

• Like 2

I was Camping in Montana years ago and planted my lawn chair on an anthill and 5 min after sitting there my legs were covered. That night I had a dream my pillow was an anthill and yikes I hate ants but still try not to kill them unless in my house. These things can stay were they are.

• Like 1

Oh that's nothing... My aunt Patsy was TONS bigger than that... (Literally)...

• Like 2

Excuse me... I have a flamethrower to dust off.

• Like 1

That's a big freagin ant, I wouldn't want to get bit by one that's for sure.

Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant dead anttttt dead dead dead dead ant. -hoping that plays out musically in your heads-

• Like 3

I have scars strewn about my body from all sorts of mishaps but the worst one, albeit small in size is on my left leg after being bitten by a Jumping Jack ant some two or so years ago…The pain and flesh irritation from that thing lasted almost a year.

This guy really reminded me of Steve Irwin, well he did before he started talking.

Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant dead anttttt dead dead dead dead ant. -hoping that plays out musically in your heads-

What did the Pink Panther say when he trod on an ant? ;)

• Like 1

How many people watched that and wanted him to get stung?

He said right at the beginning that it would hurt but he knew he wouldn't have an allergic reaction, so for the rest of the video I kept waiting...

I'm a bad person. :cry:

Hormiga Veinticuatro, the twenty-four hour or bullet ant gives me the willies. Get stung on the forearm and prepare for twenty-four hours of excruciating agony[media=]

[/media] Edited by John Wesley Boyd