Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hair DNA Reveals Monsters' True Identity

sean6

Gatekeeper,

A lot of small species might have not been discovered, but I give you that, the bigfoot should have been discovered. Aerial photography should have turned something up (after all, don't we very often see wild "cannibal" tribes that have never had any contact with the civilization looking up in the air to aircraft).

That being said some study says that a lot of wild animal can sense you kilometers away (and I would like to give this credit, as they need to sense their preys from far away, otherwise, luck would be their best guess, and they would die quite rapidly).

Schiz

Something is being seen, recorded and leaving physical evidence despite attempts by all who say there is nothing out there.

None of this so called evidence can be conclusively linked to an unknown Primate and/or Hominid in North America. DNA samples etc come back as being from known species or are too poor to work with, footprints can be easily faked etc, etc. Their is not one scrap of evidence that can hold up to scrutiny in the scientific community.

Yes I have seen BFRO data to know sightings are mostly at night, in the woods, in rural areas, on the edge of town, where there is little to no humans

I actually did a lot of work on the BFRO data (which I posted on here awhile back). As you say most of the sightings take place at night, in wooded areas, with also a significant proportion taking place along road sides. The vast majority of sightings take place over a very short space of time in limited visibility. In such situations it is extremely easy to misidentify something.

I am reaching for plausibility of an explanation to why a species may remain undiscovered within North America. But please I am sure a person like yourself may could provide a rational explanation to explain all accounts involving with the Bigfoot phenomenon along with any all credentials on your expertize on animal science, forensics and anthropology. Point is noone here is bigfoot expert. Something is being seen, recorded and leaving physical evidence despite attempts by all who say there is nothing out there. Its either the longest running hoax conducted or something unknown is roaming there. Would you like to know the truth to this mystery? And tohi if you ever gone camping or hunting before, you should know how close an animal can be up to you before seeing it, or how quickly it disappears in woods. If you ever seen the west coast forests? Vast Beautiful. Yes I have seen BFRO data to know sightings are mostly at night, in the woods, in rural areas, on the edge of town, where there is little to no humans

The name is Sakari.

But please I am sure a person like yourself may could provide a rational explanation to explain all accounts involving with the Bigfoot phenomenon along with any all credentials on your expertize on animal science, forensics and anthropology.

All ready have.

Something is being seen, recorded and leaving physical evidence despite attempts by all who say there is nothing out there.

Can you point me to any Physical evidence?......There has been none that I have seen, or heard of. Unless you mean that " something " is people, birds, storms, and bears, Elk, etc,etc.

And tohi if you ever gone camping or hunting before, you should know how close an animal can be up to you before seeing it, or how quickly it disappears in woods.

Again, it is Sakari. I have camped and hunted for about 30 years. Mostly Bow Hunting. Bow hunting takes extreme stealthyness. I could write a book on things ( known animals ) I have watched that many do not get to see in their natural environment. I smelled like a Deer, or Elk. Bigfoot would not have sensed me. Point is, yes, I do know how they can, and I also know how we as humans can easilly sneak up on them, with proper training and equipment.

If you ever seen the west coast forests? Vast Beautiful.

Yup, sure have. I even have a trail cam topic, with shots from some of my trail cams on the Oregon Coast. I lived there for about 7 years, just moved to Arizona. Wish I were still in Oregon. I love it there. My parents have been there for 30 years, and we frequented there for over 40 years. I hunted/hiked/camped and fished it for a good 20 years easy.So, that answers your question.

This is me, and my wife with a couple of smaller Salmon we caught on our property. Langlois, Oregon. ( PNW )....Yes, I know the PNW.

229903_497795840232861_1634545253_n.jpg

201589_497805326898579_355688845_o.jpg

• Like 1

Apologies for mixing up the name. My bad. But think people are missing my point here. So let me start over to what I have stated. “Its either the longest running hoax conducted or something unknown is roaming there. Would you like to know the truth to this mystery? “ Something, someone or whatever is presently been sighted and recording people and leaving tracks, trails, (physical evidence in reference of indication of something was present in the area. Never mentioning of its validity. ) for the past 60 years throughout North America. The occurrence of the phenomenon is real the source remains unknown. Whats the source hoax or unknown species? If hoax then who and why, if unknown species why it remains elusive if something else, then what. Just throughts on to reason what is cause of occuring events. Seems current answers are unable to account for everything such as Bigfoot is someone is running around in a suit then why for decades all over North America? Can you please provide link to your theory. Glad to meet another fellow outdoors men. Wish my girlfriend could be the same.

Edited by gatekeeper32

Apologies for mixing up the name. My bad. But think people are missing my point here. So let me start over to what I have stated. “Its either the longest running hoax conducted or something unknown is roaming there. Would you like to know the truth to this mystery? “ Something, someone or whatever is presently been sighted and recording people and leaving tracks, trails, (physical evidence in reference of indication of something was present in the area. Never mentioning of its validity. ) for the past 60 years throughout North America. The occurrence of the phenomenon is real the source remains unknown. Whats the source hoax or unknown species? If hoax then who and why, if unknown species why it remains elusive if something else, then what. Just throughts on to reason what is cause of occuring events. Seems current answers are unable to account for everything such as Bigfoot is someone is running around in a suit then why for decades all over North America? Can you please provide link to your theory. Glad to meet another fellow outdoors men. Wish my girlfriend could be the same.

Use the search here. In reality, the Bigfoot thing has been a broken record. And your posts ( no offense at all ) are proof. Yours are not the only ones. This topic, and your exact questions run the gauntlet about every 18 months.

Things ( topics ) are discussed, debunked, explained, answered, and they disapear. About a year or so later, someone else comes in with the same exact questions.

In short, there are not a lot of footprints, or evidence being found all over the place. You are reading this on the internet, on paranormal/crypto sites, and youtube.

A guy way back when had people messing with his logging equipment. He made some bigfeet made out of wood, and left tracks in the area. In hopes of keeping people away. This ended up as news ( not what he did, just the tracks ) and Bigfoot was started.

Then some other dude made a fake video, and made money off of it. Many people believed it, but it was debunked eventually.

This started the bigfoot craze even more.

Then you have finding bigfoot, and the dead bigfoot tour later on.

You can look at the history of Bigfoot, and make a map from what I said. First, Bif was only in California for the most part, then the sightings through the years spread up the coast. ( that is what rumors, and campfire stories do ).

Then Cable TV and the internet came into play, and the sightings made a huge jump all across america.

You can actually see it spread like a plague from the West Coast, to the east. Thanks to the media making it easier and faster for stories to spread.

If this dude was real, don't you think the claims all over the US and Canada would all have been there during the same times?.....Or did Bif go on a huge baby makiong campaign in the 70's,80's,and 90's across the US?

It is the longest running hoax out there. It has peoples imaginations. It started, and it spread. Ignorant people have sightings that are bears, etc. and think it is Bif. Then you have the people making more hoax's, to make money and fame. Snake oil of the modern era. TV shows also spread the hoax.

Not to mention the things discussed to death....Not one body found, no DNA, no fossils, no evidence with all of the people looking. Not one person ( hunter ) has shot one, not one person has hit one with a car, not one has been caught in a bear trap ( or any other trap ), etc,etc,etc.......Dead horse here.

Trust me, use the search function here. You can have years of reading, and learn a lot. ( that is your link, the search function here )

I have been discussing this for years, and as said, we are all repeating ourselves......The proof is out there.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Assuming the yeti is just as like any other animal it should have been found by now, but if it has a human like intelligence good luck. How do you find something that doesn't what to be found? Look how many years to find the unabomber and even with all the technology a decade to finally hunt down Bin Laden. Now here is a question. Would discovery of Yeti or Bigfoot sign its own extinction? Think on that. Reflect on human nature and history. If these creatures were proven real tomorrow how long will they be around?

They'd be put on a reservation long enough to be sold watered beef, blankets and whiskey, like they did some of my ancestors. Edited by John Wesley Boyd

A prehistoric extinct type of bear isn't a "mundane animal".

The DNA tests revealed other samples came from other animals but what kinds of species were they exactly?

Reinhold Messner thought it was a bear. Tbh, this is an incredible confirmation. An aggressive, prehistoric, Polar bear. It has no bearing on Bigfoot. And it kind of annoys me that Bigfoot is even being mentioned in the articles....

I am reaching for plausibility of an explanation to why a species may remain undiscovered within North America. But please I am sure a person like yourself may could provide a rational explanation to explain all accounts involving with the Bigfoot phenomenon along with any all credentials on your expertize on animal science, forensics and anthropology. Point is noone here is bigfoot expert. Something is being seen, recorded and leaving physical evidence despite attempts by all who say there is nothing out there. Its either the longest running hoax conducted or something unknown is roaming there. Would you like to know the truth to this mystery? And tohi if you ever gone camping or hunting before, you should know how close an animal can be up to you before seeing it, or how quickly it disappears in woods. If you ever seen the west coast forests? Vast Beautiful. Yes I have seen BFRO data to know sightings are mostly at night, in the woods, in rural areas, on the edge of town, where there is little to no humans

Once when I was young, around 7, I was playing hide and seek with my brother in a big meadow right next to our campground in the high mountains. I came up to a large bunch of bushes right in the middle of it that were shaking a little. Aha! Found my brother. Only when I parted the branches and started yelling "gotcha!", I was about 6 inches from the surprised face of an enormous brown male blackbear foraging for berries inside the bushes. He was huge. The bushes were located directly in the middle of this vast meadow right by the camps, with people milling all around. Yet this huge guy had lumbered in and set up foraging without anyone noticing.

Scared the crap out of me. I ran screaming all the way back to camp.

I've wandered & ridden horseback all around forests each year for most of my life. I've encountered many bear, cougars, bobcats, deer, coyotes, porcupines, racoons, foxes, opossums, on and on. Yet the only carcasses I've ever encountered were dear carcasses. Usually freshly killed. I've never seen a bear carcass or come to think of it, bear hairs either. Plenty of bear scat though. And other scat I've seen that looks more like human poop only a giant pile of these beige coils near some very large faded footprints.

Also camped in the middle of the night one rainy Fall out in the middle of nowhere, a friend and I heard what sounded like a extraordinarily loud frat party on the ridge just above us in pitch darkness. The sounds were distinctly human/primate sounding but bellowing at an unbelievable and deep volume. There were about three or four distinct pitches/individuals bellowing. A part-wolf dog I had that was fearless and that had treed many a bear came clawing to the tent with her hair all up and whimpering with her tail tucked as far under her body as possible. When I unzipped the fly of the tent, she shot into my sleeping bag before I could stop her and went all the way down to the bottom where my feet were and stayed there shivering with fear. Moments later, very very heavy footfall was just outside the tent. An impression of *something* pushed downward on the tent's fabric. It was too dark to make out the exact shape. But I could hear very heavy breathing as if from the largest pair of lungs you can imagine. The dogs by that time [my friend's dog was in a similar state of outright panic] were besides themselves with sheer terror, whimpering feebly.

The next morning of a night with little sleep, we went out and inspected the camp. The duff was all churned up by what looked like heavy footfall. Though nothing was out of place, including bits of food by the fire. A bear would've taken those without hestitation. This was something else..

Edited by SSilhouette

. A bear would've taken those without hestitation.

I have had Bear tracks through my camps a few times. They did not take any of the food, or scraps.

In short, there are not a lot of footprints, or evidence being found all over the place. You are reading this on the internet, on paranormal/crypto sites, and youtube.

That is really interesting I think. That in the 1970s and 1980s there were "footprints" being found and cast like every month, but today, there aren't footprints being reported, but instead it is blurry pictures.

You'd think that the Finding Bigfoot guys would be casting footprints every week, but no, usually they find faint imprints and hear "unusual" noises.

I have had Bear tracks through my camps a few times. They did not take any of the food, or scraps.

Ok, 1 down, several more to go. Explain my dog & the primate deep vocals in the middle of nowhere at night on the hilltop loud enough to raise the hair on your arms. Don't tell me they were coyotes or wolves. I've heard both in the wild. Coyotes more times than I can count...nearly every night for decades. This was NOTHING like that even remotely. The closest sound I can equate it to was when I used to go to the zoo with my sister and listen to the howler monkeys. Only this was octaves lower but the same general primate sound. But oddly with human intonations too. Almost like singing monkeys. A bass choir of really-amplified singing monkey-humans. Or a bunch of gigantic guys really drunk and bellowing at the top of their lungs on top of the black hilltop in the middle of the wilderness on a rainy Fall night.

Ok, 1 down, several more to go. Explain my dog & the primate deep vocals in the middle of nowhere at night on the hilltop loud enough to raise the hair on your arms. Don't tell me they were coyotes or wolves. I've heard both in the wild. Coyotes more times than I can count...nearly every night for decades. This was NOTHING like that even remotely. The closest sound I can equate it to was when I used to go to the zoo with my sister and listen to the howler monkeys. Only this was octaves lower but the same general primate sound. But oddly with human intonations too. Almost like singing monkeys. A bass choir of really-amplified singing monkey-humans. Or a bunch of gigantic guys really drunk and bellowing at the top of their lungs on top of the black hilltop in the middle of the wilderness on a rainy Fall night.

Where did this happen?

So I can narrow down the wildlife. ( or people )

We can take out something. And that is Bigfoot.

It is very easy to say " I don't know what it was, must be Bigfoot "....The guys on Finding Bigfoot do this for everything.

Edited by Sakari

It is reports like this, from people with no reason to lie (apparently), that keep my interest going in this phenomena. Maybe people misidentify what they heard or smelt or saw, but what was it that they really did hear, smell, see? If it wasn't bigfoot, then what it? Denying bigfoot just moves this mysterious phenomena from one mystery to another.

Where did this happen?

It is very easy to say " I don't know what it was, must be Bigfoot "....The guys on Finding Bigfoot do this for everything.

Right there Sakari, you dismiss bigfoot as a possibility without even really knowing what bigfoot is. Is bigfoot a ape, a relic homonid, a sub-species of weird bear, aliens, feral humans, imagined figures in the woods??? It could be any of those, or perhaps a mix of all.

Edit: Any, or All, of those would be interesting to follow up on scientifically.

Edited by DieChecker

Right there Sakari, you dismiss bigfoot as a possibility without even really knowing what bigfoot is. Is bigfoot a ape, a relic homonid, a sub-species of weird bear, aliens, feral humans, imagined figures in the woods??? It could be any of those, or perhaps a mix of all.

Edit: Any, or All, of those would be interesting to follow up on scientifically.

I know Bigfoot does not exist. I know it started as a hoax, and grew from there.

I do not dismiss it, I can not include it, as it is not real.

And I miss Oregon sooooooo bad. :(

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, but after over forty years of following this topic in the media, not one shred of tangible evidence has been produced, other than anecdotal evidence, rousing yarns, easily faked footprints and a dubious scrap of film. So, I guess I'll have to side with Sakari on this one. I'm sure we are both open to some real evidence, if there ever is any.

• Like 2

Bigfoot is either the longest running hoax conducted or something unknown is roaming there.

Bigfoot is an example of folklore – a collection of experiences and stories tied together by a system of belief and a few hoaxes. It is not even the longest running “hoax” in the modern era – predated by the Loch Ness Monster, UFOs, and ghosts to name a few…

There is nothing wrong with telling stories and Bigfoot is a great story which offers traditional fun for all the family…

Where did this happen?

Coastal Oregon mountains near Coos Bay [ish] on a vacation back in 1985. Forget the actual road to get there. No, we weren't thinking "bigfoot" at the time. And to be honest when we heard the deep primate vocalizations we just thought "oh wow, someone's having a drunken whoop up on that ridge with some really big dudes". The sounds were so human like and I'd been to dozens of parties where guys would get drunk like that, whoop and holler. What really set me off and never saw before or since was the dog's reactions, both of them, to whatever it was. One was a grey wolf x malamute cross. The other was a malamute x german shepherd. They were PETRIFIED. And like I said, my part wolf had taken on everything. Bears, snakes and once she had fought off a pack of coyotes in a ravine that I was camping in with her. Just she and I. I woke up to hear her snapping and growling and lounging out into the darkness, back to my bag and out again. As my eyes cleared I made out five or six adult coyotes tag-teaming her. This was a pack that ate people's pets for a living, in the area I was in. So they meant to eat her if they could take her down. She braved all of them and kept them at bay all night. She didn't want in my sleeping bag either. I jumped up and screamed with my hands in the air to drive them back a bit and from then on they kept a safer distance.

The footfall I heard in the woods in Oregon was a very heavy two-step gait. The first thing I thought was a forest ranger had found our illegal camp and was going to write us up. Had that happen before. But I thought, man that dude is HUGE. Then the breathing at the tent, the deep sounds from gigantic lungs. Then my brain thought "huge bear that's walking on two feet" But it wasn't the shuffle of a bear. I've heard that backpacking in the backcountry of mountains so many times that its ridiculous. Once my brother, a prankster, had smeared peanut butter on my face on a backpacking trip while I was asleep. A young female bear had been into our camp several nights in a row trying to get our food. I woke up to a bear licking peanut butter off my face! My brother is kind of a passive aggressive ******* actually. But I digress. Anyway, my point is I know "bear", their habits, their sounds. I've heard elk too, the sweet deep hollow whistle they make. Deer, on the rare occasions they make sounds...usually when they're being brought down by a predator or caught up in fencing [had to free one once, very dangerous with those sharp hooves]. And I've even faced off with a mountain lion that kept killing our goats a few years back. I've heard their yowls too. This was nothing like any of that. Nothing at all.

The dogs were the main tip off though. Their reaction to those strange deep monkey/man whoops and singsong was what made my friend and I look it up years later online and match with the only thing that seemed to match: Bigfoot. It was either that or aliens had landed. Whatever was up there scared the living daylights out of our fearless and burly seasoned backcountry dogs.

The absurd part about it isn't thinking it could be the same thing as the Patterson film, taken just a hundred or so miles away as the crow flies. The thing that struck me as absurd now that I look back was how my/our brains kept trying to put a square peg in a round hole when it came to logic. 1. Why the dogs were petrified when they'd never been before = just a bigger bear. [absurd, they never cared before about its size] 2. "Two step human gait of ginormous weight = just a really big guy [who never said anything or had no car drive up in the middle of nowhere in the rain at night on in the chilly Fall.] 3. Deep bellowing primate howls on a dark ridge in the rain in the Fall in the middle of nowhere = drunken frat party. [absurd, we weren't in our right mind being where we were which was fairly easy to access by car and a short hike on a logging road].

It could have been hunters but if those were people, I want them to sing for a living. Because being trained as a singer myself, I have never heard a baritone that deep "big", rich or sustained in my life.

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1

Coastal Oregon mountains near Coos Bay [ish] on a vacation back in 1985. Forget the actual road to get there. No, we weren't thinking "bigfoot" at the time. And to be honest when we heard the deep primate vocalizations we just thought "oh wow, someone's having a drunken whoop up on that ridge with some really big dudes". The sounds were so human like and I'd been to dozens of parties where guys would get drunk like that, whoop and holler. What really set me off and never saw before or since was the dog's reactions, both of them, to whatever it was. One was a grey wolf x malamute cross. The other was a malamute x german shepherd. They were PETRIFIED. And like I said, my part wolf had taken on everything. Bears, snakes and once she had fought off a pack of coyotes in a ravine that I was camping in with her. Just she and I. I woke up to hear her snapping and growling and lounging out into the darkness, back to my bag and out again. As my eyes cleared I made out five or six adult coyotes tag-teaming her. This was a pack that ate people's pets for a living, in the area I was in. So they meant to eat her if they could take her down. She braved all of them and kept them at bay all night. She didn't want in my sleeping bag either. I jumped up and screamed with my hands in the air to drive them back a bit and from then on they kept a safer distance.

The footfall I heard in the woods in Oregon was a very heavy two-step gait. The first thing I thought was a forest ranger had found our illegal camp and was going to write us up. Had that happen before. But I thought, man that dude is HUGE. Then the breathing at the tent, the deep sounds from gigantic lungs. Then my brain thought "huge bear that's walking on two feet" But it wasn't the shuffle of a bear. I've heard that backpacking in the backcountry of mountains so many times that its ridiculous. Once my brother, a prankster, had smeared peanut butter on my face on a backpacking trip while I was asleep. A young female bear had been into our camp several nights in a row trying to get our food. I woke up to a bear licking peanut butter off my face! My brother is kind of a passive aggressive ******* actually. But I digress. Anyway, my point is I know "bear", their habits, their sounds. I've heard elk too, the sweet deep hollow whistle they make. Deer, on the rare occasions they make sounds...usually when they're being brought down by a predator or caught up in fencing [had to free one once, very dangerous with those sharp hooves]. And I've even faced off with a mountain lion that kept killing our goats a few years back. I've heard their yowls too. This was nothing like any of that. Nothing at all.

The dogs were the main tip off though. Their reaction to those strange deep monkey/man whoops and singsong was what made my friend and I look it up years later online and match with the only thing that seemed to match: Bigfoot. It was either that or aliens had landed. Whatever was up there scared the living daylights out of our fearless and burly seasoned backcountry dogs.

The absurd part about it isn't thinking it could be the same thing as the Patterson film, taken just a hundred or so miles away as the crow flies. The thing that struck me as absurd now that I look back was how my/our brains kept trying to put a square peg in a round hole when it came to logic. 1. Why the dogs were petrified when they'd never been before = just a bigger bear. [absurd, they never cared before about its size] 2. "Two step human gait of ginormous weight = just a really big guy [who never said anything or had no car drive up in the middle of nowhere in the rain at night on in the chilly Fall.] 3. Deep bellowing primate howls on a dark ridge in the rain in the Fall in the middle of nowhere = drunken frat party. [absurd, we weren't in our right mind being where we were which was fairly easy to access by car and a short hike on a logging road].

It could have been hunters but if those were people, I want them to sing for a living. Because being trained as a singer myself, I have never heard a baritone that deep "big", rich or sustained in my life.

I will say more tomorrow...

Big hint. I lived on 38 acres in Langlois,( 15 miles south of Bandon ) and worked in Coos Bay.......

The Patterson film ( fake by the way ) was well more then 100 miles away, even as the crow flies.

Edited by Sakari

I will say more tomorrow...

Big hint. I lived on 38 acres in Langlois,( 15 miles south of Bandon ) and worked in Coos Bay.......

The Patterson film ( fake by the way ) was well more then 100 miles away, even as the crow flies.

The Pacific Northwest proper is ground zero for bigfoot sightings. I've watched the Patterson film many times. If it was a hoax, it was one of the greatest hoaxes of the 20th Century, hand's down. There are many people who will tell you that the people who declare it is a fake are actually devout sceptics. In other words, they have made a religion out of scepticism where even logic doesn't get through. And that of course is the antithesis of scepticism. Sceptics allow that they can be wrong if proven so. The reviews of the film by anatomical kinetic scientists and biologists say that the musculature and gait of "Patty" in the film would be impossible for a human to replicate. Moreover, special effects people from Hollywood watched it, were aware of the era it was filmed in and say that there is no way these guys could have pulled it off. Or if they did, it was leaps and bounds above the leading special effects of the top people in the trade for the day and time. Pretty good for a couple of backwoods cowboys.

Edited by SSilhouette

It is reports like this, from people with no reason to lie (apparently), that keep my interest going in this phenomena. Maybe people misidentify what they heard or smelt or saw, but what was it that they really did hear, smell, see? If it wasn't bigfoot, then what it? Denying bigfoot just moves this mysterious phenomena from one mystery to another.

But be careful you don't hang your hat on anonymous posters on the internet. You say they "have no reason to lie" when we don't even know who they are, where they are, etc. etc.

• Like 1

The Pacific Northwest proper is ground zero for bigfoot sightings. I've watched the Patterson film many times. If it was a hoax, it was one of the greatest hoaxes of the 20th Century, hand's down. There are many people who will tell you that the people who declare it is a fake are actually devout sceptics. In other words, they have made a religion out of scepticism where even logic doesn't get through. And that of course is the antithesis of scepticism. Sceptics allow that they can be wrong if proven so. The reviews of the film by anatomical kinetic scientists and biologists say that the musculature and gait of "Patty" in the film would be impossible for a human to replicate. Moreover, special effects people from Hollywood watched it, were aware of the era it was filmed in and say that there is no way these guys could have pulled it off. Or if they did, it was leaps and bounds above the leading special effects of the top people in the trade for the day and time. Pretty good for a couple of backwoods cowboys.

And experts can be found that disagree with all of those statements. Frankly the new stabilized footage in the other thread looks exactly like a guy in a suit to me.

And, frankly, you get skeptics wrong. Most of us would want nothing more than for all of this stuff to be proven true. After all, it was Bigfoot that fueled our interests in the paranormal to begin with. But we came to the conclusion that there is zero evidence for any of these things. But produce the evidence - real evidence - and most of us will be the first ones to jump on the Bigfoot bandwagon. This thread is a perfect example - Footers have gathered all of this hair/scat evidence for years claiming that it was proof and yet it's all turned out to be hokum.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

As I said, it is obvious you have only watched paranormal/crypto shows on TV, and sites on the internet on this. Please use the search function here. Read some of the topics. A lot of what you just stated has been debunked, and proven false.

I even posted somewhere the conversation I had with the man who says he sold Patterson the suit.

Back to Coos Bay.......What month were you there, and can you give me a more specific place. I know Coos Bay, and the surrounding area very well.

• Like 1

But be careful you don't hang your hat on anonymous posters on the internet. You say they "have no reason to lie" when we don't even know who they are, where they are, etc. etc.

That is very true. I'd want to feel out a poster before actually believing their story to any real degree. I'd ask them questions and digest their story for possible problems. Usually this does show that the poster is making the story up, or otherwise not telling the whole truth.