Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Duelix

Pressing Charges Against A Ghost

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am having doors slam in my house, lights turn on and off by themselves, cold air and objects go missing. Anyways so I had my friend come over and use the ouija board. The ghost's name is Keisha and she is not leaving because she said she has tenancy because she has been living here a while. I checked the local laws and if anyone lives somewhere over 30 days they have a right to an evictions process. She got really mean with me the other night and stole my cigarettes. I am wondering if I called the police if they could have her arrested or something. This is just getting crazy, I'm sick of her attitude she comes home from the club every night and wakes up the whole damn house.

Edited by Duelix

Ghost stole your smokes? How long has the ghost been in your house? Was she always like this or is she acting up recently? Do you have other ghosts as well? If Keisha didn't bother you, would you mind?

But I believe you need to perform an exorcism, A "Sue-ance" if you will (Like a seance).

She comes home from the club everynight?

Is it possibly, her name is ke$ha ?

Ghost stole your smokes? How long has the ghost been in your house? Was she always like this or is she acting up recently? Do you have other ghosts as well? If Keisha didn't bother you, would you mind?

But I believe you need to perform an exorcism, A "Sue-ance" if you will (Like a seance).

She used my hair straightener as well, I don't know it has been flaring up recently. I feel bad for her but she needs to go she said they wouldn't let her cross over into the afterlife cause she had outstanding warrants and bad credit.

She comes home from the club everynight?

Is it possibly, her name is ke$ha ?

No it is Keisha Jefferson.

Can you see her? Communicate with her?

Can you see her? Communicate with her?

Yes through the board, and sometimes she appears when she's p***ed about something.

Well this is interesting, but I don't think the cops can help. I don't think they can handcuff a ghost, and but it'd be great if you can get some paranormal investigators to videotape her, or try taping some activity yourself, seeing as how frequently this happens at your house, maybe you can find some evidence and catch it on tape.

I will post it to this website what you see will utterly terrify you. She had the nerve to order pay per view movies on my tv.

I will post it to this website what you see will utterly terrify you. She had the nerve to order pay per view movies on my tv.

Using your credit card?

1 person likes this

How does a ghost order pay per view?

1 person likes this

How does a ghost order pay per view?

With the remote and they push the on demand button.

What kind of movies does keisha like ?

1 person likes this

O.o

This is the most pointless thread, ever!

5 people like this

This is the most pointless thread, ever!

Just play along, lol.

3 people like this

Crow T. Duelix

Crow T. Duelix

We're the same people ?

Don't agravate the ghost by threatening her to get evicted. Be more respectful that she's passed over and needs guidance. Inform her that there's somewhere she can move to peacefully by stepping through light. She has to be told that she's free from that bit of paper.

LOL.

Some of the newbs come up with good story's.

Well done!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tell her to stop being ratchet and going out every night so she can throw you some rent money if she's trying to stay there. The club ain't cheap! Hoochie mama ghost! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by TheLochNessMonster

Dont forget to ask her for the rent, really important and get her social security number, that will learn her....