Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Available Tarot Reader

psykeeper

Hi! I've been away from my deck for a couple years now, but I'm getting the itch to get back into it. So I'm blowing the dust off my deck and want to oil up my gears. I'm ready to give a tarot reading to anyone who needs it!

If more than one request is given in a day, they are not guaranteed a reading. I am doing this on a first-come-first-serve basis. Either PM me or reply to this thread for a request. :)

My methods:

- I use the Celtic Cross layout with only the Major Arcana cards.

- It helps if you use a certain "title" to breifly describe yourself. A title that you feel resonates with your identity, like "Psykeeper, the Seer," or "Chad, the Comedian." It helps me "hone in" on your energies.

- The "title" method is not required, if you don't feel comfortable choosing one, but it is recommended.

- Do NOT give me any more information other than your screenname and your "title." Any more than that will taint the reading.

• Like 1

Hugh the Healer would like a reading please.

Dragon Ouija Ouija :D . Thank you.

Hugh the Healer would like a reading please.

You recently got a new job that has a higher pay than you expected, more money than you know what to do with. (And I sense possibly a recent graduation from a college) But you fear it might be dissatisfying. You're trying to convince yourself it's worth the money. The reason for this fear is that you think the huge amount of personal development you've made over the course of the past few years has shifted your life goals, but you've stuck with your original goals regardless. Because of that, you feel like you've made yourself sort of trapped in a catch-22. You're kind of sick of being wishy-washy, so you're currently trying to make life changes to be more decisive with yourself.

The people in your life praise you of your successes, but they do sense the shaky uncertainty in you. You've been independent your whole life, but the cards say maybe it's time you started opening yourself up and depending on someone for a change. If you do, it'll make you much more grounded than you've been in the past.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for your request! :)

Edited by psykeeper
  • Like 1

Thanks for your request! :)

Thank you for the reading!

Food for thought. :)

Dragon Ouija Ouija :D . Thank you.

You've recently had a string of bad luck with love, mainly being lied to. However, you're the perpetually optimistic type of person so you're standing strong! But this string of bad luck is starting to wear you down, and it's showing. So you're being your usual proactive self and seeking all sources of guidance, psychics included. ;) You're tired of your kindness being taken advantage of, so your skin is becoming tougher and tougher with each day. The people around you know your optimism is strong and your personal support system, but they're thinking you need to make some serious life changes because you're making the same mistakes over and over. I see you're relying on your mother a lot for opinions and advice, so perhaps try to work on being more independent. Do make life changes but in moderation. You're a naturally enthustatic and proactive person so you have a tendency of taking things a little too far and that can hurt you in the long run. Work on your emotional and intellectual independence and things should improve. :)

Luckoffire the ice queen wants a reading

You're on the fence about your relationship with your boyfriend or husband, suspicious if I must say. He is very controlling and you feel like your relationship with him is deteriorating quickly, and you know he's in denial about it. You have a honesty policy in this relationship, but you're feeling like you need to keep more things to yourself rather than share them unsolicited. You know you've made wrong judgements about people in the past so you're doubting yourself. Your friends think you do need to hold yourself back a bit, not go into things full force without thinking first. But they do not know about your relationship problems, so they think you've struck gold with this guy and that's kind of eating at you on the inside.

The cards say you need to be more self-fulfilled, doing things for yourself for once. Pick up hobbies you loved, keep yourself around positive people who have your best interest in mind, treat yourself. You may be on the fence about your relationships right now, but I can tell you that whichever choice you take will be the right one and you will be all the wiser and emotionally stronger for it. This is a turning point in your life and that's what's making you all the more hesitant. Don't worry about the big changes you'll have to make, do what is good for you first.

Thanks for your request!

Hello,

The healer wants a reading please.

Hello,

The healer wants a reading please.

You were recently diagnosed with something that requires a lifestyle change. (I say diagnosed because I keep seeing a hospital in my head.) You're trying your hardest to be a good sport about it, but deep down you're searching for someone to blame becuase it makes you angry and frustrated. You didn't really have much of emotional support from anyone before, but you're used to being the one to give emotional support to others. This has made you somewhat shielded, emotionally, and this big change in your life isn't helping you be more open to others. I do fear this growing defense inside you will make you somewhat emotinoally unavailable to others in the future because you're bottling up too much.

Your circle of friends think you are fortunate, but none of them currently feel like they can provide any support, but they're very willing if you ask. They're so used to you being the one to support and advise them that they don't quite know how to return the favor when the need arises. The cards say to keep pressing forward, keep doing all the good that you already do, and keep an open mind. You need to always remember that you're perfectly capable of doing anything and everything you put your mind to! :)

You were recently diagnosed with something that requires a lifestyle change. (I say diagnosed because I keep seeing a hospital in my head.) You're trying your hardest to be a good sport about it, but deep down you're searching for someone to blame becuase it makes you angry and frustrated. You didn't really have much of emotional support from anyone before, but you're used to being the one to give emotional support to others. This has made you somewhat shielded, emotionally, and this big change in your life isn't helping you be more open to others. I do fear this growing defense inside you will make you somewhat emotinoally unavailable to others in the future because you're bottling up too much.

Your circle of friends think you are fortunate, but none of them currently feel like they can provide any support, but they're very willing if you ask. They're so used to you being the one to support and advise them that they don't quite know how to return the favor when the need arises. The cards say to keep pressing forward, keep doing all the good that you already do, and keep an open mind. You need to always remember that you're perfectly capable of doing anything and everything you put your mind to! :)

Thank you very much. This is very accurate and resonates with me a lot.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do the reading for me. You are very talented.

• Like 1

Anyone who requests a reading, I encourage you to reply or PM me letting me know whether your reading was a hit or a miss. I like to keep records of my hits and misses to see if I'm improving or not. :)

Edited by psykeeper

Shuttlehux the dreamer would also like a reading :)

Both your occupation and your personal life have a very strong leadership role. I see you being a very dominant person in many aspects of your life, and you tend to motivate those around you. You have a lot of self confidence but you didn't always have this confidence in the past. You overcame that and focused so much on improving yourself and were always seeking new knowledge. You've come a long way.

Your family, however, are verbally expressing their unhappiness that you're perpetually single. They think it's time for you to start seeking a relationship. The cards do say you may have come a long way in your personal growth, but you still have more growth to do. You need to be more aware of the changes you're making in your life and how it affects you in the long run because I'm seeing a possible future built on hubris. However, if you continue to evolve yourself and be wary of the changes that you make, you'll come out on top. You'll be the best leader there is. :)

And with that, I'm closing shop for the night. :)

Edited by psykeeper

Jerry the joyfull would like to have a reading ( kinda hard to find a title....)

Ok then. "Ryu" would like a reading.

You've recently had a string of bad luck with love, mainly being lied to. However, you're the perpetually optimistic type of person so you're standing strong! But this string of bad luck is starting to wear you down, and it's showing. So you're being your usual proactive self and seeking all sources of guidance, psychics included. ;) You're tired of your kindness being taken advantage of, so your skin is becoming tougher and tougher with each day. The people around you know your optimism is strong and your personal support system, but they're thinking you need to make some serious life changes because you're making the same mistakes over and over. I see you're relying on your mother a lot for opinions and advice, so perhaps try to work on being more independent. Do make life changes but in moderation. You're a naturally enthustatic and proactive person so you have a tendency of taking things a little too far and that can hurt you in the long run. Work on your emotional and intellectual independence and things should improve. :)

Thank you. I will send you a PM with my thoughts on your reading.

Im not much for coming up with a title for my self but I would like a reading please.

Likely Guy feels that you need some free time. No reading required. :)

• Like 1

Re di Spade ("King of Swords") would really appreciate a reading from you. Thank you anyway!

Astral Hillbilly, the smiling one would appreciate a reading.