Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to get past the vibrational state?

Rickety

Hey guys, so I've been practicing with some guided meditations and things for a while, trying to astral project, I guess it's been about two or three weeks. Tonight was the first night that I can safely say I felt the vibrations, they were extremely intense and, I know a lot of people get terrified from them, they were absolutely amazing, it was probably one of the most amazing experiences of my entire life. Unfortunately I wasn't able to separate from my physical body though, I felt these amazing vibrations and then my body felt completely stiff, like I couldn't move it after the vibrations stopped, I was completely alert in my mind but I couldn't move my body at all, I also saw these colors, which was equally incredible for me because I'm color blind, but it was like waves of colors behind my eyelids, swirling around and bending all around, going up and down and twisting and everything, I also felt like my body was being bent and rocked back and forth right before the vibrations happened... Anyway!! it took about 5 minutes for me to move my hand once I realized that I wasn't leaving my body yet.

My question is this... Does it just come with more and more practice to lift out of your body? Or is there some sort of technique you have to employ to do it?

Also, can you attempt astral projection more than one time in a single night? Or is it wise to wait until the next night?

• Like 2

You were really close AS. Next time either try to just get up, as though you were actually getting up. Or try to roll over fast and with strong intent. I actually got up one time thinking my physical body had gotten up. Then I had a strange feeling that I should turn around. I'll be damed there I was laying in bed.

The paralysis you felt is called sleep paralysis. That can get pretty scary cause you are dreaming, while at the same time being awake. Ive heard others say that you can exit during that as well. There are some folks on here who know way more about this then me, and can be pretty helpful.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

My question is, how do you make the vib feeling more intense? Alot of times I can get the vib, but its very weak. Ive tryed to consentrate on making it stronger, but it never works.

My question is, how do you make the vib feeling more intense? Alot of times I can get the vib, but its very weak. Ive tryed to consentrate on making it stronger, but it never works.

Don't concentrate. Relax , slow your breath and surrender.

Yes in fact right after is a pretty good time to try again unless you are excited. The key is to be able to surf the margins of consciousness.

With practice you can move vibrations around your body. But it's more like letting them go where you want rather than making them go.

:)

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

That's pretty much the advice I was looking for. For a long time I thought I couldn't do it because it never happened, but after last night, reaching that intense, exhilarating vibrational state, I know I can do it. I am so elated that I got to that point, it's almost like I feel like a new person now and it's so amazing hahaha I know you probably know what it feels like but in my mind I can't even begin to express how incredible the experience was, every time I think about it I smile and I get excited and I'm just in this constant state of euphoria almost haha

• Like 1

That's pretty much the advice I was looking for. For a long time I thought I couldn't do it because it never happened, but after last night, reaching that intense, exhilarating vibrational state, I know I can do it. I am so elated that I got to that point, it's almost like I feel like a new person now and it's so amazing hahaha I know you probably know what it feels like but in my mind I can't even begin to express how incredible the experience was, every time I think about it I smile and I get excited and I'm just in this constant state of euphoria almost haha

I'm glad for you. Yes when you first feel the power of them, it truly is a revelation. That's when you start to understand that everything you have heard about is possible. Congratulations! Now once people conquer being afraid of them, they then have to conquer being to excited by them. You still have to be in a calm relaxed mindset to be successful. Or you have to be powerfully motivated, but only certain circumstances allow that.

Oh I was definitely not afraid, I remained calm, for some reason this relaxing calm came over me and it was like I knew what was going on and I knew I just needed to concentrate in order to master it, unfortunately I was unsuccessful but I'm determined

Oh I was definitely not afraid, I remained calm, for some reason this relaxing calm came over me and it was like I knew what was going on and I knew I just needed to concentrate in order to master it, unfortunately I was unsuccessful but I'm determined

Yes that's good you realized that. You had the perfect attitude to get as far as you did. :)

It almost feels like I'm going home when I get so close to achieving it, like I belong there, almost like something is beckoning me to get there, like they've been waiting for me to come home, is that normal??

• Like 1

It almost feels like I'm going home when I get so close to achieving it, like I belong there, almost like something is beckoning me to get there, like they've been waiting for me to come home, is that normal??

I don't know. Everyone reacts a bit different. Some feel they are not supposed to be there. I suppose if you believe we have an eternal spirit, then in a way you are returning to a prior state.

That, for me, is heavenly.

Safe to try as many times a night as you'd like...

Congratulations on taking a step into a larger world!

I love paradigm shifting experiences!