Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

World's strongest beer

6 posts in this topic

You definitely wouldn't want to drink it all in one go... the world's strongest beer has been named as a British one which is nearly 70 per cent proof.

Lab tests have confirmed the super strength of Brewmeister's Snake Venom, which is made in Keith, Scotland, and has an alcohol content of 68 per cent.

http://www.dailymail...cent-proof.html

Not real beer. Beer yeast dies from poisoning at a much lower level of alcohol. So I guess its just some cheap beer topped up with ethyl alcohol. You could do it yourself with 1 bottle of beer, drink half and top other half up with vodka. Over priced stupid crap. Should not be called beer IMO.

3 people like this

Not real beer. Beer yeast dies from poisoning at a much lower level of alcohol. So I guess its just some cheap beer topped up with ethyl alcohol. You could do it yourself with 1 bottle of beer, drink half and top other half up with vodka. Over priced stupid crap. Should not be called beer IMO.

AND it sounds dangerous. Not sure what it'd taste like but if it's masked somehow and someone over consumed...sheesh...

If the beer can't pull my lungs inside out and slap me silly with them while singing Queen's sound track to "Flash Gordon"....well, then it is not really all that strong now is it?

2 people like this

Over here, we call it moonshine. *blows in jug for musical effect*

2 people like this

I need a few. B)