Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf/Dogman Eyewitnesses!

Dogman Encounters

If you've seen something that looked like a Werewolf (commonly called a "Dogman"), it quite likely has turned your life upside down. You've seen something that isn't supposed to exist. If you tell your family and/or friends about what you saw, they'll probably think you're crazy or make fun of you.

You're NOT alone! It's NOT just you who has been through and had to deal with such an experience. There are more people out there than you think that have experienced the same thing you have.

If you HAVE seen one of them, I'd love to talk to you. I won't laugh at you and would be really interested in hearing the details of your encounter. You definitely wouldn't be the first eyewitness to share your Dogman encounter with me.

What about you? You can share your experience if you have one.

There's a Women on Youtube that dates a Dogman.

What about two-legged dogmen?

We used to have a database of their sightings.

There's a Women on Youtube that dates a Dogman.

Lots of men turn out to be 'dogs'....women too for that matter. But, I don't think this is quite the same thing!

• Like 1

What about two-legged dogmen?

We used to have a database of their sightings.

Hardly a dbase; just one person's blog of their blinkered interpretation of random reports, and which included man-dog sightings where no creature was actually seen - nuff said

• Like 1

I never trust stories, can be easily made up or altered. I do love people in general give claims on seeing them often but never take photos or video record. We are in the age of technology where people carry cell phones with built in cameras.

• Like 1

If you've seen something that looked like a Werewolf (commonly called a "Dogman")

Do people not know what a werewolf is anymore?

• Like 1

If you've seen something that looked like a Werewolf (commonly called a "Dogman"), it quite likely has turned your life upside down. You've seen something that isn't supposed to exist. If you tell your family and/or friends about what you saw, they'll probably think you're crazy or make fun of you.

You're NOT alone! It's NOT just you who has been through and had to deal with such an experience. There are more people out there than you think that have experienced the same thing you have.

If you HAVE seen one of them, I'd love to talk to you. I won't laugh at you and would be really interested in hearing the details of your encounter. You definitely wouldn't be the first eyewitness to share your Dogman encounter with me.

I have seen one, four times. I will only talk about it on a nice beach in the Bahamas, with an exotic drink. The person talking to me must be a hot woman in a nice Brazilian bikini.

If you can set all that up, we can talk.

Nah, seeing one won't turn your life upside-down. Heck, you can even tell other people about it and keep any reactions down to a gentle ribbing.

What makes people think you're crazy, or make fun of you, is if you start obsessing about it so much you make it easy to push your buttons or if you start ranting incoherently about it. In other words, if you act crazy or are fun to make fun of.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I saw a Dogman once....but I was at a gay nightclub so.....

more common than you think, mate! i played a gig in a gay bar once and was groped afterwards by a man-bear-pig! ;)