Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

The mayor of a Mexican fishing town has married a crocodile in an elaborate ceremony where the bride wore white and guests danced with the reptile.

The reptile is a princess, according to local tradition, and it is hoped the nuptials will boost catches of fish, shrimp and other seafood along the Pacific coast.

https://uk.news.yaho...74.html#zJ8Z5Kd

• Like 1

Oh well, perfectly normal then :unsure2: Did the "Bride" say "I will" or was this an arranged marriage... :w00t:

• Like 1

That's it. Mexico has officially lost it!

Its bite is worse than its bark (grunt, snarl or whatever)...Maybe the Mayor is a reptile.

That bride is definitely underage! (Although better-looking than some I've seen!)

This is the argument Anti-Gay Marriage people have been using for years!

This is just going to be ammo for the 'ditto heads'.

I hope he doesn't expect oral.

• Like 4

So if frogs turn into princes, then crocodiles must turn into princesses... hmmm hard to argue with that logic.

That can't be real surely?!

Maybe it's how reptoids are made.. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

I was going to post something witty but it's just too easy.

• Like 1

God, please flood the Earth again, thanks.

Flooding is too good for us, we survived that last time...

Damn. Crazy. I thought North Korea had problems.

I really did LOL Thank you :)

Please, not the whole Earth, just selected areas.

This is the argument Anti-Gay Marriage people have been using for years!

This is just going to be ammo for the 'ditto heads'.

As long as you have stories like this they will not need any ammo: "Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo" - The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/10958728/Australian-judge-says-incest-may-no-longer-be-a-taboo.html

It is only a matter of time that if you change the definition of traditional marriage, it will lead to not only same sex marriage, but possibly polyandry, polygamy, incest and so forth. We have men (and/or women) marrying crocodiles, trees, and if I remember pets, computers, automobiles, and who knows what else. So it seems the 'Ditto-heads' only have to wait long enough to be proven right.

• Like 1

Hahahahahahaa omg this is hilarious! :w00t:

He has a unique taste for beauty.

Their child is going to look like this:

invertedmermaid1300dpia.png

Edited by Ashyne
  • Like 2

I don't think I want to know about their honeymoon.

• Like 1

As long as you have stories like this they will not need any ammo: "Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo" - The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph...be-a-taboo.html

It is only a matter of time that if you change the definition of traditional marriage, it will lead to not only same sex marriage, but possibly polyandry, polygamy, incest and so forth. We have men (and/or women) marrying crocodiles, trees, and if I remember pets, computers, automobiles, and who knows what else. So it seems the 'Ditto-heads' only have to wait long enough to be proven right.

"the definition of traditional marriage" You mean a contract between two families, designed for moneyed or landed interests? Or the suppression of women's rights by making women property, as it was in the biblical times?

Same sex marriage doesn't lead to people marrying ******* crocs mate, it leads to same sex marriages. What leads to people marrying crocs is mental problems and/or weird fetishes, neither of which are even remotely new.

It seems like a fun tradition and ceremony to me. It'd not like some "croc lover" is marrying the "princess" as a sex partner and mate.

If I had the opportunity to be in that small village for the ceremony I would definitely being raising my glass of tequila and toasting for a good fishing season.

It seems like a fun tradition and ceremony to me. It'd not like some "croc lover" is marrying the "princess" as a sex partner and mate.

If I had the opportunity to be in that small village for the ceremony I would definitely being raising my glass of tequila and toasting for a good fishing season.

The croc princess will eat all the fish for itself.

"the definition of traditional marriage" You mean a contract between two families, designed for moneyed or landed interests? Or the suppression of women's rights by making women property, as it was in the biblical times?

Same sex marriage doesn't lead to people marrying ******* crocs mate, it leads to same sex marriages. What leads to people marrying crocs is mental problems and/or weird fetishes, neither of which are even remotely new.

You are soooo far off topic, and so landed into an historical context as to be risible... you need to get into the 21st Century. Same sex marriages are a fact of life, "Marrying" across species boundaries is something else because there can be no progeny. It is just a vanity.

Double check calendar......nope not April 1st.........

Check my drink isn't spiked...... nope

all I can say is WHAT THE ACTUAL F@?K IS THIS ALL ABOUT?! :no:

Edited by Silent Trinity