Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
White Crane Feather

Cure for aids?

3 posts in this topic

A person has an immunity to HIV in their blood.

A person receives a bone marrow transplant from the person, so now their genes are producing the immune blood an ant bodys. Eventually that person shares the none marrow with the mutation...they pay it forward. People with aids cure people with aids.

What do you think?

http://defeathiv.org/berlin/

Posted (edited)

http://www.scientifi...d-for-hiv-cure/

Two patients who researchers hoped had been cured of HIV have seen their infections return, dashing hopes that the virus had been eradicated from their bodies.

The patients had received a treatment regimen similar to that given to Timothy Ray Brown, known as the "Berlin patient," who doctors said in 2009 had been cured of the virus by a bone-marrow transplant with cells that were resistant to HIV infection.

edit;

I think it warrants much more research

Edited by bubblykiss

The gene mutation known as CCR5 delta 32 that's been known to resist the aids virus and it's believed to have mutated/come about from the bubonic plague. I was just mentioning this particular fact on another thread about some smallpox virus bottles being found- I had noted this particular mutation may be the only saving grace for those of us who are not vaccinated (from the small pox), should there ever be an outbreak in the future.

*Can you imagine a world wiped clean of all the breedable generations with only the elder left alive? Sounds like a Hollywood script, but I'm sure if the worst-case scenario was to hit, a good handful (at least) of capable child-bearing younger generation should be left alive to rebuild due to the CCR5 delta 32 mutation... Or at least that's my personal opinion on it.*