Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Valet crashes Lamborghini into 5-star hotel

questionmark

NEW DELHI, July 11 (UPI) --A valet had a bad day at work after he crashed a $250,000 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder into Le Meridien hotel in New Delhi, India on July 3 causing $330,000 in damages.

Arun Kumar was attempting to park the Lamborghini when it suddenly accelerated, slammed into another vehicle, spun away and rammed into a cement barrier of the building. BigBoyToyz, a luxury car dealer in New Delhi, shared photos of the destruction on Facebook.

Let me guess: He is looking for a new job now?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• StarMountainKid

• questionmark

• DecoNoir

Lost his job...or perhaps he's being made to work off the damages? Hmm...I wonder how long it will take to work off $330,000? :unsure2:

• Like 1

My favorite Lamborghini model, too. I'm sure the owner can afford to replace it.

Oh.... oh god, I think I died a bit on the inside. It hurts :cry:

Indian ppl are generally not able by genetic setup to handle cars. :yes:

Dam I would have killed him, I hope they totaled it. My cousin has a lambo they replaced the water pump and clutch cable and did some other stff the bill was 5 grand

And that guy sues valet and hotel... Ok, that is fine by law but... For him, 300.000$ is almost nothing but for that poor valet, so much money is the whole world :(

If 1$ from that guy ( construction business owner ) would fall down on your leg i guarantee that there is no doctor who would be able cure it. Would be broken in pieces.