Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sparkling 'angelic' UFO filmed over Italy

A strange cluster of bright objects flying in formation has been caught on video over Milan.

The Italian skies were the scene of an unusual spectacle earlier this month when a resident recorded a peculiar series of twinkling lights hovering high above the houses.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...lmed-over-italy

Great shot of the ISS.

Yeah thats Italy. Even the UFOs are looking well styled there.

• Like 5

Well, I can't be certain, but....that is definitely a billion or so fairies bursting through the thin walls that have mured them in another world....$10 says there are a lot more child abductions in the immediate area over the next few months....

• Like 3

Balloons tethered together and released into the wilds of Italy.

• Like 3

Full screen it and freeze frame it. You can see the solar arrays and modules with sunlight glinting off the reflective surfaces. But if you really want to make believe it's angels from antares--knock yourself out.

Obviously a crack in the fabric of space-time, better get some caulk and seal that bad boy up.

• Like 4

Full screen it and freeze frame it. You can see the solar arrays and modules with sunlight glinting off the reflective surfaces. But if you really want to make believe it's angels from antares--knock yourself out.

Yes, if I think it isn't the ISS, than I must think it's something ridiculous and fanciful. That makes sense.
  • Like 7

but how it is possible to see the ISS with naked eyes... can someone confirm if ISS was above Italy at that time? Respectively Sunday 6 July -2014. Will be helpful knowing the time of the recording as well.

Edited by qxcontinuum

but how it is possible to see the ISS with naked eyes... can someone confirm if ISS was above Italy at that time? Respectively Sunday 6 July -2014. Will be helpful knowing the time of the recording as well.

It is possible to see with the eyes

The International Space Station (ISS) can easily be spotted with the naked eye. Because of its size (110m x 100m x 30m), it reflects a large amount of sunlight.

http://iss.astroviewer.net/observation.php

The ISS passed Milano 5 times during daytime on 06JUL2014:

http://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary.aspx?satid=25544&lat=45.4654&lng=9.1859&loc=Mailand&alt=122&tz=CET&cul=en

But I dont think that the object is the ISS1. Here is a still from the vid:

pizza_invasion_5_zpsd425e1ad.jpg

• Like 2

so what could be then if not ISS? I can't help noticing that it is recorded above Milano's airport since I could see a plane caught up in the videos + numerous plane noises.

I just google and it seems there will be an air show in 19-20 Jul Fly for Peace 2014 Trapani seafront, Trapani, Italy

Edited by qxcontinuum

so what could be then if not ISS? I can't help noticing that it is recorded above Milano's airport since I could see a plane caught up in the videos + numerous plane noises.

I just google and it seems there will be an air show in 19-20 Jul Fly for Peace 2014 Trapani seafront, Trapani, Italy

What's wrong with it just being some balloons?

• Like 7

Could be like one of these. A popped high altitude balloon

http://www.gizmag.com/bear4-hd-video-near-space/12987/

bear4.jpg

heres another but cant post the image

http://epod.usra.edu/blog/2013/09/high-altitude-balloon-burst.html

• Like 1

Some poor ballon vendor lost $100 worth of inventory and now they're making fun of him by posting a video of it and calling it a ufo. So sad :(

• Like 4

so what could be then if not ISS? I can't help noticing that it is recorded above Milano's airport since

I could see a plane caught up in the videos + numerous plane noises.

Based on the other clips in that YT cannel (e.g. "chemtrails and UFO") I would not give 0,05% credibility to all informations

provided by the author of the clip. This includes location, date/time and equipment as well.

• Like 1

Nice ones Seeder!

These are actually looking quite similar to what some are calling a few thousand years old artificial satellite...aka "the black knight"

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Looks like balloons with sparkly foil things tied to the strings. Pretty to look at but hardly anything special.

• Like 1

Well, I can't be certain, but....that is definitely a billion or so fairies bursting through the thin walls that have mured them in another world....$10 says there are a lot more child abductions in the immediate area over the next few months....

Yep, Tinkerbell and friends.