Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Sensual_One

Clingy Boyfriend of 5 years

3 posts in this topic

My intuition has been a bit low and I am rarely at this site nowadays but I was wondering if anyone on here could give me a reading about my "relationship" with this clingy guy. If you need my name, it is Chasity and birthday is Oct 19, 1989. If you need his as well I'll be happy to inform you. And if you want me to private message that will do well too. Thanks

Love and Light

Posted (edited)

My intuition has been a bit low and I am rarely at this site nowadays but I was wondering if anyone on here could give me a reading about my "relationship" with this clingy guy. If you need my name, it is Chasity and birthday is Oct 19, 1989. If you need his as well I'll be happy to inform you. And if you want me to private message that will do well too. Thanks

Love and Light

Right off the bat I can feel his intense attraction to you, Chassity. His emotions are sort of in a whirlwind right now and he has attached himself to you in every way. The reason he's so clingy is because he is afraid of losing you; he doesn't have much experience with women and often they look down at him. He is either a virgin or not very experienced, I believe, and is a very sweet soul. He's a not a bad person at all, he cares about you deeply and wants the best for you. He desires a more intimate relationship with you, both sexually and emotionally. He has secret feelings for you that he is keeping locked up and is very insecure about telling them to you because he doesn't want to ruin anything. Now, the feelings I don't believe are mutual between the two of you. He's fragile, Chassity, so please handle the situation delicately. He wants to stay with you long term is what I feel.

I hope that helps.

Edited by angelprotect999

Posted (edited)

Thanks, he isn't that experienced. We have 2 kids together but I don't want a sexual relationship or any relationship. I don't feel like being a girlfriend. I just wanna be with myself. I'm the only person he's been with for so long but I will handle him gently.

Edited by The_Sensual_One