Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need some serious advice. (Astral Projection?

WinRaR

Hello, looking for some advice regrading what I think is Astral Projection. Firstly I'm a 24 year old male who isn't particularly a massive believer of anything spiritual or mystical.

Recently I have been experiencing some disturbing yet such real dreams, my dreams have always generally consisted of exploring my home, previous homes and familiar places etc, as though I was there in person but sometimes this can turn into a nightmare such as painful silence, sensing something coming for me and actually being met by an entity, which I have never thought more of other than dreaming. (In the last 4 or so years nearly always wake up sharply between 3 and 4)

Also, further to this, me and my partner have often looked after her fathers flat when he goes on holiday over the last two years. The first year I had a couple of dreams of walking around the flat, where an elderly man would always be staring at a painting on the living room wall where in reality there was a mirror, I would always ask him to leave but he would never react. The year later we looked after the flat again, and the dream returned in which she told me an elderly artist died in the flat, which really shocked me, this was last year.

My problem now that is bothering me, I have just moved into a flat with my partner three months ago, within the first couple of nights I woke up sharply to a red blurry figure by our bed, which wouldn't disappear until I forced myself to sleep, too scared to open my eyes.

A few days after now I have a reoccurring dream, of walking around the flat (as well as exploring other places) and I am always drawn to the wardrobe in which I find a red demonic face staring at me, and when I look back I become fuzzy and paralysed, crying uncontrollable, then I will wake up sharply.

I dismissed this as I usually do, upon telling a friend familiar with this he told me it sounds very familiar to astral projection, and when describing the face, he knew exactly what I meant, sending me this picture which is almost identical.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_234408487_00-1.0x0/japanese-masks-japanese-prajna-mask-horror.jpg

Although it's body is black, and sits like an animal similar to a cat.

its becoming disturbing now, looking for some advice.

p's. Speaking to my friend I realized I had something similar as a child, I would explore my family home but often be haunted by two women who looked identical to mannequins, one blonde and one brunette and many times would wait at the bottom of my bed under the quilt, this span over year.

I do realize how crazy this all can sound, but this is something I am experiencing and I expect only serious answers and help please.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WinRaR

• White Crane Feather

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh also, when falling asleep I often hear whisperings and mumbling, sometimes I hear people's names loudly but never my own.

Hello, looking for some advice regrading what I think is Astral Projection. Firstly I'm a 24 year old male who isn't particularly a massive believer of anything spiritual or mystical.

Recently I have been experiencing some disturbing yet such real dreams, my dreams have always generally consisted of exploring my home, previous homes and familiar places etc, as though I was there in person but sometimes this can turn into a nightmare such as painful silence, sensing something coming for me and actually being met by an entity, which I have never thought more of other than dreaming. (In the last 4 or so years nearly always wake up sharply between 3 and 4)

Also, further to this, me and my partner have often looked after her fathers flat when he goes on holiday over the last two years. The first year I had a couple of dreams of walking around the flat, where an elderly man would always be staring at a painting on the living room wall where in reality there was a mirror, I would always ask him to leave but he would never react. The year later we looked after the flat again, and the dream returned in which she told me an elderly artist died in the flat, which really shocked me, this was last year.

My problem now that is bothering me, I have just moved into a flat with my partner three months ago, within the first couple of nights I woke up sharply to a red blurry figure by our bed, which wouldn't disappear until I forced myself to sleep, too scared to open my eyes.

A few days after now I have a reoccurring dream, of walking around the flat (as well as exploring other places) and I am always drawn to the wardrobe in which I find a red demonic face staring at me, and when I look back I become fuzzy and paralysed, crying uncontrollable, then I will wake up sharply.

I dismissed this as I usually do, upon telling a friend familiar with this he told me it sounds very familiar to astral projection, and when describing the face, he knew exactly what I meant, sending me this picture which is almost identical.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_234408487_00-1.0x0/japanese-masks-japanese-prajna-mask-horror.jpg

Although it's body is black, and sits like an animal similar to a cat.

its becoming disturbing now, looking for some advice.

p's. Speaking to my friend I realized I had something similar as a child, I would explore my family home but often be haunted by two women who looked identical to mannequins, one blonde and one brunette and many times would wait at the bottom of my bed under the quilt, this span over year.

I do realize how crazy this all can sound, but this is something I am experiencing and I expect only serious answers and help please.

It dosnt sound crazy... To me at least. The key to eliminating these negative experiences from your life is to take control of them. But it's a bit of a process. Pm and ill do my very best to help you through it. I don't give up.., ever. Solutions might be right in front of you.

Edited by White Crane Feather