Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange people

Boadicea1

Have there ever been people you have met who have brought you weird feelings, a sense of untrust, fear, and that something isn't right? The sort of people who can seem genuinely nice but there just appears to be something sinister lurking underneath.

When I was a young girl, there was this lady who lived five minutes away from me. She lived close to the slope that lead down the broke where us children in the area went to play. I was always a little bit fascinated by her because she was always dressed up nice, yet like she was going to attend a funeral. Lots of black. Black dresses. Black leather lady gloves. Heels. Necklaces and bright red lipstick.

Well, as it was in the area everybody pretty much spoke to everyone and stopped to say hello. My mum used to speak to her if we ever saw her on our travels and she'd always stare down at me from the corner of her eye when talking to my mum and would give a sinister smile when she caught me looking.

I remember telling my mum there was something wrong with her but she dismissed it. My brother as well didn't like her and agreed with me.

I remember the one evening I was playing outside the gate of the garden, sitting on the curb and doing what kids do; Drawing on the pavement with stones. I happened to see her coming with her dogs and a man and at first thought nothing of it. But as she grew closer I began to grow scared and lost all courage so bolted into my garden, only to see her by my gate staring at me and her black labs growling. I just remember her looking at me and saying 'Come here my pretty'

No jokes.

Needless to say my mum never believed me when I told her about the weird lady and thankfully she moved some time later.

Personally, I think she was suffering possibly from MHP as at the time in the area there were a lot of drug addicts, etc.

So, share your creepy stories here if you have any.

Edited by Boadicea1
  • Like 4

Uh, could be you, doc. :whistle:

• Like 3

Never know. Maybe... :w00t: So you better watch your back. :devil:

Nah, I promise I'm a good person and nothing sinister about me.

Not counting:

Cat napping

Shrooms

Eating the flesh off babies

Collecting teeth in jars

And my personal favourite. - The tongues from virgins. They do taste good. :P

• Like 4

There was this young lady I met on UM once. . . . .

• Like 3

Wonderfully delicious in what they post? Ridiculously nutty? Very much random? (I like those sort of people) :P

I hope nothing sinister though.... ;)

• Like 1

i suppose had i fully read AND understood the OP then i wouldn't have had to edit this.

But, since i jumped the gun...

Edited for: COMPLETE inability to read, comprehend and reply.

Carry on without me, i'll get it together, i swear!

Edited by Misanthropic
  • Like 1

There was this young lady I met on UM once. . . . .

Oh brother, don't get me started there. :D

• Like 1

i suppose had i fully read AND understood the OP then i wouldn't have had to edit this.

But, since i jumped the gun...

Edited for: COMPLETE inability to read, comprehend and reply.

Carry on without me, i'll get it together, i swear!

Ah damn, there I go again talking in my made up language. :whistle:

Not sure how I can make it any clearer so will just have to leave it to you to work it out. :yes:

• Like 1

Ah damn, there I go again talking in my made up language. :whistle:

Not sure how I can make it any clearer so will just have to leave it to you to work it out. :yes:

No, no, it wasn't you.

i caught a line in your OP that i completely misinterpreted.

Only realizing it after i posted a reply. :)

• Like 1

No, no, it wasn't you.

i caught a line in your OP that i completely misinterpreted.

Only realizing it after i posted a reply. :)

That'll be my threads dear. They tend to do that. Perhaps because half the time even I don't know what I'm talking about. :lol:

Any stories to share, other than the crazy ladies of UM. :devil:

• Like 2

I can't say I've met anyone that put on a nice front that gave off a sinister or creepy vibe, though I have met a ton of people who put off a sinister and/or creepy vibe just none of them very nice.

Though I did have a friend, well someone whom I thought was a friend that was always very pleasant and funny, kind of a sick sense of humor but it made me laugh. He was one of my employees

as well as I hired him after I met him thinking he had a good personality for the type of work that was needed. After about a year or so, I found out he was stealing from the business and myself

quite often, being that I thought we were so close I honestly never suspected him, he had a pretty fullproof scheme too until he got sloppy and I found out. Needless to say I found out from some

of his family that before I met him he was a pretty maniacal individual.

He ran with a gang, after hearing about some of the stuff he did it really gave me a new perspective on him. He had some scars on his throat albiet small ones I never asked what they were from,

apparently he had been kidnapped by a rival gang and had his throat cut and was left in the trunk of a car for a few days because he was trying to steal drugs and money from them. I knew he

was a bit nutty but really never suspected anything like that, either way I cut communication with him and got the money back that was taken. I felt duped afterwards because I really felt like he

was my best friend at the time, I don't have many friends anymore due to this fact and also having a young child. So I guess he was sinister to a degree.

• Like 2

i don't get a vibe or uncomfortable feeling around these people but i work with some odd folks.

The one guy is shell shocked. He talks and laughs to himself all night. Hell of a worker though.

The other guy is sorta creepy.

He has an extremely deep voice, though seldom speaks.

Tall, lanky and mega thin.

Whenever he drops something, man he lets loose f bombs like it's a crisis situation.

Weird people!

That's the night shift for ya'.

• Like 1

We also have this girl, who appears to be perfectly normal.

i jest not, she turns hostile like flipping a light switch.

She did so just a few hours ago.

It's kind of scary. i've never quite seen anything like it.

Schizophrenia, i suppose, or something related...

• Like 1

We also have this girl, who appears to be perfectly normal.

i jest not, she turns hostile like flipping a light switch.

She did so just a few hours ago.

It's kind of scary. i've never quite seen anything like it.

Schizophrenia, i suppose, or something related...

You've just described every single woman in my life (meaning: my Ma, my sister, my girlfriend, my other girl-friends, and even German Shepherd named Phoebe). :(

• Like 4

Never know. Maybe... :w00t: So you better watch your back. :devil:

Nah, I promise I'm a good person and nothing sinister about me.

Not counting:

Cat napping

Shrooms

Eating the flesh off babies

Collecting teeth in jars

And my personal favourite. - The tongues from virgins. They do taste good. :P

Oh I like her--she's silly! :tu:
  • Like 2

I haven't ever experience anyone sinister in my life but I have got creepy vibes off of people whenever I was working. I usually dismissed it and thought nothing of it. Often times I get paranoid but whenever I do have those feelings; they're usually strong. This is a interesting thread, thanks for sharing this! :)

• Like 1

I go by the idea that everyone has some malicious intent in them somewhere. It makes them more intresting adn tolerable to talk to.

I'm told I give off a sinister vibe

Edited by Scheming B

Strange Way by Firefall. :yes:

• Like 1

Uh, could be you, doc. :whistle:

Yep, there are some wierd people about. LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Yep, there are some wierd people about. LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

I have to look no further than the mirror. :w00t:
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds strange but iam sure she was harmless. When I was in school there was a teacher he would wear a black suit every day for the whole school year.rumor had it that his mom passed so he wore black suits.

Edited by coolguy

I've met two people who were really strange, both of them were catholic priests. The first one was some kind os psychic, alegedly was able to read in one's past and future. When I was a kid my parents wanted me to speak with him on the phone, and he was scary by the way he spoke. When he came to us one day my dog reacted really strangely on his presence, and the priest said she killed her new born puppies because she thought they were rats. Before he died I visited him, and overall he seemed a nicy guy, without all this mistical aura around him.

The second guy was a new administrator of catholic dorm I lived in because of low prices of rent. He smiled really strangely, was making remarks all the time that made you feel that he knows everything about you, and were really creepy guy with no empathy whatsoever. He creeped me to the point that he almost conviced me to convert to christianity, awful moments.

• Like 1