Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas mortuary moves, leaves 8 bodies...

questionmark

FORT WORTH, Texas, July 16 (UPI) --A Texas business that was asked to vacate a building in Fort Worth left something fairly important behind -- eight dead, decomposing bodies.

The Johnson Family Mortuary was informed by its landlord a few weeks ago it needed to leave the property. The unattended bodies were found on Tuesday while the property owner was investigating the building.

"A total of eight bodies -- human remains, aged from infant to adult, were found in the building in varying stages of decomposition, some quite advanced," Fort Worth police spokesman Sgt. Raymond Bush said in a news release.

• Like 1

"In a few days from now, we'll be on a reality show," Johnson told the Dallas Morning News. "So I want all this media."

Seriously?

• Like 1

Mortictian mutters to himself: "Let's see... Am I forgetting anything?"

Pats pockets... "No... I've pretty much got everything... I'm sure if I leave anything behind, the new tenants will just toss it out.."

• Like 5

This is really sick and where are the families of these 8 bodies???

• Like 2

Seriously?

You'd hope the show would get cancelled as a result of this but then you remember morality and decency doesn't exist in that business.

I hope they are fined and their tv show never gets off the ground. Pathetic.

• Like 3

This is really sick and where are the families of these 8 bodies???

Most likely they were "charity cases"... people with no families... Perhaps the homeless... Pretty sad - but it happens...

• Like 1

Negligence with a capital, FOR SHAME. i hope they get their asses sued off.

• Like 1

Seriously?

Makes me think the "misunderstanding" part is more like publicity stunt. A sick one at that.

• Like 1