Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to remove negative energy?

DefenceMinisterMishkin

Energy is neither positive nor negative.

I think that they were talking about 'human energy' which is, of course, not an actual energy source like 'fossil energy' or 'nuclear energy'.

Humanwise, positive energy you should vigorously promote. Negative energy should be clipped in the bud.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Part of the problem I have found, is obsession, it leaves no room for other thoughts but laughter will allow a window of opportunity and a chance to look on the bright side of life...its that one fleeting chance jumped at that makes the difference for me, from there I am able to revel in a positive outlook and really appreciate others acknowledgement of my outlook by their smiles and supporting comments..then I feel lifted....

What is impossible? I do the same things/ go to the same places/ try not to have holidays, but if I do, I go to the same place and set up the same routine. I have no wish to learn any new skills, new ideas, and my vocabulary is quite adequate for my needs, thanks!

Sorry; dont believe you.That might be a failing on my part, but I have met many thousands of people in my life and have never met one who was unchanging. Arguably; it is physicaly impossible.

You might have the same routine but everyday you change is some subtle way. New thoughts, new stimulus, new something.