Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shawn Weed's NDE

markdohle

Shawn Weed's NDE

NDE's are not all sweetness and light. I have studied them for years and think they have something important to tell us all. This article is interesting, but to tell you the truth don't know what to make of it. They happen, people experience different things, some experiences can make us uncomfortable. Perhaps we tend to think that our world is the only one, or that if there is a spiritual world it is something less, or otherworldly and in a way unreal, not like our world at all. Though in fact, what if our universe, is just a small pond in a very large reality that we are just a small part of, or at the beginning of a very long journey. We have angels and demons, people believe in them from all over the word, are they then just myths, or based on some reality like our modern NDE's may point. What if angels and demons are 'life forms' sharing the same space with us, but they are just like I said above in a bigger world, in which ours is just a pond? In any case this is interesting if in fact you find these experiences have something to tell us. His testimony is also on YouTube, just type in his name "Shawn Weed".

http://www.spiritdaily.com/weed2.htm

• Like 1

Funny but my NDE included only me, if thats what it was really.

I just listened to this guy's painfully dragged out for 84 minutes of testimony.

I am almost tempted to write out my own script for a long drawn out testimony, and video tape it.Then at the very end have a friend dressed as a Demon with phalus Horns drag me off camera as I scream "Repent before it's too late!".Then cut to a Looney Tunes style "That's all folks!", but it's the Demon with the phalus Horns, and instead of folks he says Sinners.

Hey Mark.I have a bridge that grants prayer requests for sale.

Interested?

• Like 1

Yes, the brain does strange things when deprived of oxygen.

That's what I was thinking and was going to relate a personal experience.After watching this guy's testimony I think it's a 100% fabrication.

I think he was dreaming. Sorry but due to other people' NDE's this one doesn't sound right. It must be based on his fear of dying and all what comes into it are his religious views.

Shawn wants to stay off the weed that was painful!

I think he was dreaming. Sorry but due to other people' NDE's this one doesn't sound right. It must be based on his fear of dying and all what comes into it are his religious views.

Just like most NDEs are based off the experiencers culture and religious views.

http://infidels.org/library/modern/keith_augustine/HNDEs.html#differences

• Like 1