Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey Kasem STILL Not Buried

BiffSplitkins

Casey Kasem died a month ago after a long battle with Parkinson’s disease and dementia, but his body is still not buried.

A representative for the radio icon’s daughter said his body remains at a funeral home in Tacoma, Wash., reports USA Today.

A bitter legal battle between Kasem’s three adult children and his second wife, Jean, developed late in his life — his children alleged Jean was isolating him from his friends and family.

READ MORE

It's so sad when someone can't even die with dignity.

• Like 2

It's so sad when someone can't even die with dignity. [/size][/font][/color]

His daughter was on a local radio program here in Tampa, and I must say that I felt pretty terrible for her. She was saying that his wife was preventing his children from visiting him on his deathbed due to some sort of legal troubles they had prior to him becoming ill, and now they can't even get their father a proper burial, I wouldn't ever want to have to deal with a situation like this as my anger would most likely get the best of me.

• Like 1

I've read this ongoing feud on CNN here and there. The step-mom sounds like a real gold digger winner.

• Like 3

In situations like this. The BLOOD RELATIVES should have the say and NOT the wife. This is absolutely stupid!

• Like 2

It's so sad when someone can't even die with dignity. [/size][/font][/color]

Same thing happened when Sherman Helmsley (sp?) died a couple years ago. And it was over a few thousand dollars :no:
  • Like 1