Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My First EVP Captured

stevemagegod

http://picosong.com/PWTy

Okay guys I need help deciphering what it is saying but you have to listen closely. The reason why i was recording in the first place was because i was watching a video on my computer and i kept hearing this really strange noise outside. It was raining outside and someone was blasting off fireworks and it sounded like thunder but under that there was this super long pitched rumbling sound. Which lasted longer then the average thunder did and more constant then the fireworks going off in the background. In the recording you will hear me do a huff, a car goes by, and a plane but before this plane goes by i believe i caught the sound and someone in the background. The rumbling sound was loud and constant enough to catch my attention while watching a video with my windows closed.

If any one has more experience in deciphering EVPS and can clear it up a little bit for me that would be great.

I hear rain, then I hear you shuffling about, a little bit of breathing (not heavy). Considering you hear thunder, fireworks, a car, a plane and someone in the background, and on top of that the breathing and shuffling, my assumption based on earhole experience of many years is you have captured a compilations of:

thunder

rain

fireworks

a car

a plane

breathing

shuffling

My evaluation on this is : NORMAL.

• Like 2

I can't hear anything vaguely mysterious,which isn't unusual with these EVP recordings

• Like 3

Exactly OP at what time in the link do we hear the errr, what ever it is you want us to hear?

I can't hear anything vaguely mysterious,which isn't unusual with these EVP recordings

Maybe we just have not got the "gift".

• Like 1