Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

Apes can't speak like humans because they don't need to- they use telepathic communication.

Part of me knows that you are joking.

The other part weeps for humanity.

• Like 1

Lloyd Pye has a good explanation on the subject in the lecture "Everything you know is wrong"

On a more serious note, lets not forget that we were once apes too (some say we still are!).

Yes, the taxonomy for our species keeps moving back and forth in popularity. I checked Wiki and it seems like it's back again under the family great apes, which consists of;

chimpanzees (Pan) – 2 species

gorillas (Gorilla) – 2 species

humans (Homo) – 1 species

orangutans (Pongo) – 2 species.[1]

If we could only get some humans to stop jabbering like apes, you would really have something.

• Like 1

if you were captured and put in a cage and made to do things that you didn't want to, would you give away the secret that you can talk ,and understand your captors, and make things worse for yourself.

• Like 3

We humans were never apes entirely, we have gotten something thhat modified us genetically giving us the qualities we needed to became humans.

• Like 1

We humans were never apes entirely, we have gotten something thhat modified us genetically giving us the qualities we needed to became humans.

Let me guess, aliens?

Why can't we just rig them up with a Box like Steven Hawking, or the dog off Up? We could hear a lot of "mine" and "give me".....

article-0-08288061000005DC-736_468x383.jpg

SQUIRREL!!!

Not only can they talk, and not just imitate, they are also highly intelligent and according to the Cambridge Declaration; "Evidence of near human-like levels of consciousness has been most dramatically observed in African grey parrots."

And this reminded me of Alex, the African Grey.

[media=]

[/media]

Thank you for posting this. I had never heard of Alex and I'm just amazed. So sorry he died, not sure why they didn't say why he died. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Because of Limitations or because we never teach them to speak or read! Its a matter of time and evolution! And because humans has dna's of et's......

All animals speak their own language. For instance cats world wide use the meow for humans. They can make over one hundred sounds and they all use the same one when dealing with humans.

Let me guess, aliens?

Why not? It's a theory that can stand up much better than Darwinism

• Like 1