Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Moving Tree

glow-ria

In 2011 I received a Magazine called Latina and I felt very honored because it said my name and well Like I have a psychistrc problem well actually I have schizophrenia I hear voices well I heard a womans voice said "She's American." And I said wow this is something big. Also I turned around the pages, and

I took a small quiz and it said Mecca Power Number so ofcourse I felt honored.

So I looked through my window; And I said let that tree fall a leaf, so when I turned around the tree moved. What can it be?

it could be something to do with your schizophrenia.

Do not know what psychistrc is, so can not say if it related to that.

• Like 2

I have witnessed this sort of event before.. when I was 7 I lived on a farm with my grandparents.. (Parents had a messy divorce).. One night I forgot I left my bmx bike out on the yard.. before bed I decided to venture out into the darkness to retrieve my bike.. Suddenly out of no where, I heard this sound of leaves moving and the trees started to sway.. I was frozen in place.. surrounded by darkness... This was my first encounter with........................................................wait for it............................................................................a little longer................................................................................F-ING WIND!!... I believe you have the same issue with your tree moving... I would call in a demonologist.. or a weatherman..

Edited by lowester

In 2011 I received a Magazine called Latina and I felt very honored because it said my name and well Like I have a psychistrc problem well actually I have schizophrenia I hear voices well I heard a womans voice said "She's American." And I said wow this is something big. Also I turned around the pages, and

I took a small quiz and it said Mecca Power Number so ofcourse I felt honored.

So I looked through my window; And I said let that tree fall a leaf, so when I turned around the tree moved. What can it be?

post-106978-0-45315600-1406137993_thumb.

• Like 3

Maybe you turned your head? Otherwise, I'd say check with your doc.

This reminds me of the Trailer Park Boys episode "We can't call people without wings angels so we call them friends" Only they caught their 'ghost trees' on film!!! XD You been smoking some of Ricky's weed??

• 1 month later...

In 2011 I received a Magazine, that was meant for me. Cause ofcourse it said my name. Well the weird thing is that it said my name in the middle of it. I have schizophrenia, but I hear voices. Well when I read my n a me a voice said I can't believe she is American. Well the weirdest thing is that in the back of the magazine there was a kind horoscope that was kind of quiz . Well I took it. And I felt lucky because it said that I was Mecca Power. So I said I must be the luckiest girl from the world. So in my thinking, I said I'm going to make a leaf fall of a Palm tree. Well I was in my bedroom and I stared out the window, and I was staring it with my finger, and I said I'm going to make a move on the tree so the leaf could fall. Well guess what. When I looked back the tree moved. And I said what wow. That is totally awesome. And I heard a guy scream wow. So now is the year 2014 and I still wonder how in the world did I do that? Can anybody tell? Me.

why did someone yell in pain if a leaf fall on him. more likely it was timing with a small quake or breeze that knocked a loose twig or nut off the tree.

And one time I killed Hitler, with just my bare hands.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

why did someone yell in pain if a leaf fall on him. more likely it was timing with a small quake or breeze that knocked a loose twig or nut off the tree.

well let me tell you your wrong.

you should note i said "most likely" leaving the door open for other reasons including yours.