Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Palin caught speeding

questionmark

WASILLA , Alaska, July 23 (UPI) --Sarah Palin was jamming out to some classic rock while driving in Alaska and it apparently got her motor running a little too fast.

Palin was pulled over for speeding by the Wasilla Police Department after she was allegedly caught going 63 mph in a 45 mph zone.

The former Alaska governor had an excuse for her excessive speed.

• Like 1

Why In the world is this even news?

I can care less who speeds....

• Like 1

That she was speeding is hardly news.

What is the difference between a pit-bull and hockey mom?

Lip stick and the pit-bull is not morally culpable for committing crimes and violating laws.

Edited by bubblykiss

It's not. It's only because it's another way to hammer on Sarah.

Alaska, Hagar and a Toyota Tundra? I wanna hang with this chick!

• Like 2

because op is clinicaly obsesed with hating republicans, just look at his other threads, enough said.

• Like 1

That she was speeding is hardly news.

Was she topless? is all that I would be interested in. :-*

• Like 2

It's not. It's only because it's another way to hammer on Sarah.

Alaska, Hagar and a Toyota Tundra? I wanna hang with this chick!

In all fairness, Palin has gone out of her way to inject herself into America's conversations. And, as we all know, minor celebrities are all the rage in our media.

• Like 3

man up Sarah! ... don't blame Sammy Hagar for your recklessness. It's a wonder she didn't blame "faulty intelligence" for her actions . . .

• Like 3

man up Sarah! ... don't blame Sammy Hagar for your recklessness. It's a wonder she didn't blame "faulty intelligence" for her actions . . .

That disqualifies you from winning public office with most of the electorate...

• Like 1

Was she topless? is all that I would be interested in. :-*

Me too! She has a great set of headlights on that ride....and the whole glasses and librarian look....mm-mmmm

sarah-palin_zpsf90e74c7.jpg

Still wouldn't ever vote for her...she's prob a nice lady, but not VP or POTUS material.

At least this got her name back in the media...and we all know that "press time" and "face time" is all that matters...no such thing as bad press.

• Like 2

Me too! She has a great set of headlights on that ride....and the whole glasses and librarian look....mm-mmmm

sarah-palin_zpsf90e74c7.jpg

Still wouldn't ever vote for her...she's prob a nice lady, but not VP or POTUS material.

At least this got her name back in the media...and we all know that "press time" and "face time" is all that matters...no such thing as bad press.

Holy photo-shop, Batman.... lol

• Like 2

i do not think it is PS, there are other pics of her with same rack. prbly more likely silicone, than PS, or may be they are big and real, it happens too.

• Like 1

she's scary .... i get the feeling her eyes SPIN in person.

i do not think it is PS, there are other pics of her with same rack. prbly more likely silicone, than PS, or may be they are big and real, it happens too.

LOL.... Oh, come on man. There is absolutely NO way that is her from the neck down. For one, Palin is never ever gonna pose for a photo like that, dressed like that. Just Google her images and look at the other photo-shopped versions there are of her. And don't even think about doing a Bing image search..... you might think that she had an alternate career going on while she was the Gov.

Better yet, here she is so you can actually see a real picture of her and compare the 2. LOL, not PSed... dreamer.

505px-sarah_palin_kuwait_22a.jpg

Edited by Rut Roh

LOL.... Oh, come on man. There is absolutely NO way that is her from the neck down. For one, Palin is never ever gonna pose for a photo like that, dressed like that. Just Google her images and look at the other photo-shopped versions there are of her. And don't even think about doing a Bing image search..... you might think that she had an alternate career going on while she was the Gov.

Better yet, here she is so you can actually see a real picture of her and compare the 2. LOL, not PSed... dreamer.

505px-sarah_palin_kuwait_22a.jpg

She is still an beautiful woman, even though she isn't right in the head.

• Like 1

Dayum!

*shakes head* Where was the serious political debate again?

*face palms herself* Ok, seriously, I wonder if the incident is real. Yeah, I have have seen her as actually saying some incredible things in the past, and I am being generous on my description of her sayings, but really what adult would blame a song? Am I being that naive? (Yeah, I know some will say I am.......and you would probably be right), but really who stops taking responsibility of themselves and blames a music artist? Does she demand they bring in Hagar?

As for that picture, I remembered it being declared photo shopped, but I thought I remember some pictures of her in certain poses and interesting outfits coming to light years ago.

Well, if anything, the photo-shopped picture just shows you that you shouldn't believe everything (heck, Anything without double checking for that matter) on the internet.

*face palms herself* Ok, seriously, I wonder if the incident is real. Yeah, I have have seen her as actually saying some incredible things in the past, and I am being generous on my description of her sayings, but really what adult would blame a song? Am I being that naive? (Yeah, I know some will say I am.......and you would probably be right), but really who stops taking responsibility of themselves and blames a music artist? Does she demand they bring in Hagar?

As for that picture, I remembered it being declared photo shopped, but I thought I remember some pictures of her in certain poses and interesting outfits coming to light years ago.

Your taking it to serious, she was probably joking.

Everyone's made jokes like that before, you mess up at something and then you blame like an inanimate object or the weather or something.

Example: You mess up your golf swing, you jokingly blame it on your six iron. You mess up on your bowl and you blame it on the bowling ball being the wrong color because your freind took the one you wanted( iv done this)

Its all just joking around, but unfortunately if your a politician that journalist are obsessed with then they dont care if its a joke or not

• Like 2