Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeder

Nano spray makes devices scratch & waterproof

9 posts in this topic

Whoa this looks good, for any of those who have lost a phone down the toilet, or wherever

A company called Impervious offers a like-named solution that, according to the company, adds water and scratch resistance to smartphones like the iPhone. There are other waterproofing solutions similar to Impervious, but they typically come at a relatively steep cost and require people to send their devices in the mail so they can be treated in a company’s facilities.

Impervious, however, starts at just $29.95 for a do it yourself kit that will cover the iPhone 5/5s or an Android smartphone. Kits for iPads and Android tablets are also available for between $34.95 and $39.95.

http://news.yahoo.com/30-spray-iphone-android-phone-waterproof-160448085.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1TijOAxxs

I have to say that I`m not a friend of these nano particle stuff in general as they go everywhere and

so also into the human body, especially if distributed by spray devices. I`m quite sure that these

particles will cause health damange on the long run.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's simple enough to avoid inhalation when applying, toast, by wearing a protective mask.

As for its efficacy, I'd want some sort of guarantee. I mean most phones are worth several hundred dollars. Would this void a warranty? Enhance it? Make it useless?

Edited by Child of Bast

It's simple enough to avoid inhalation when applying, toast, by wearing a protective mask.

Sarcasm yes/no?

How does someone loose a phone down the toilet anyhow? How far must people go to take a selfie?

i ran over my last two phones with an 8t fork truck.

it'd have to be some damn good spray to counteract my innate gormlessness.....

2 people like this

Or simply just take care with your expensive electronic devices.

How does someone loose a phone down the toilet anyhow? How far must people go to take a selfie?

That goes beyond our imagination, trust me! :whistle:
1 person likes this

I have to say that I`m not a friend of these nano particle stuff in general as they go everywhere and

so also into the human body, especially if distributed by spray devices. I`m quite sure that these

particles will cause health damange on the long run.

I completely agree

1 person likes this